Should he have gotten a harsher sentence?

Should he have gotten a harsher sentence?

For nonburgers, this guy is a competitive swimmer from Stanford who was convicted of rape, but was sentenced to a maximum of 6 months in jail because being in jail for a long amount of time would be really bad for him.

Other urls found in this thread:

si.com/more-sports/brock-turner-stanford-swimming-sexual-assault-rape-case
youtube.com/watch?v=8G1bNbKRfB0
inquisitr.com/3136294/baylor-football-head-coach-art-briles-fired-over-sam-ukwuachus-sexual-assault-on-his-ex-jacquelina-wonenberg-university-president-ken-starr-steps-down/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. Had he be a Muslim immigrant in Germany, everyone would blame the girl. Also, fuck women.

No shit he should have.
He should also pick up a less bitchy sport other than fucking swimming.

Daily reminder that the chick he allegedly raped had a boyfriend at the time of the incident.

Ahh there it is

he wasnt convicted of rape, he was convicted of sexual assault

He was drunk, not rape.

She has a cuck for a boyfriend?

Wait, but shouldn't both this swimcuck and the muslims get imprisoned? Why can't we hate and condemn both pretty equally? Germans shouldn't blame women for their rapes just because the rapists had dark skin, just like we shouldn't blame this woman for getting raped by a white guy.

Why does this matter?

Why get drunk to the point of passing out in front of men you never met?

since when does being drunk negate criminal acts?

Ah, my mistake. But don't you think that the circumstances warrant more than 6 months? This guy was clearly dangerous and it wasn't the run-of-the-mill breast groping sort of sexual assault. If he hadn't been interrupted, he would have probably raped her.

and attempted rape.

So there wasn't even penetration?

Did he watch?

It was a terrible decision. However, that doesn't mean that you can fuck whoever you want just because they make a dumb decision. This guy chose to sexually assault her.

there was finger and foreign object penetration but he couldnt manage to get his pants all the way down before the swedes stepped in,

is there anywhere I can read a full police report or court transcript? I am trying to find one on google but all that it shows is Cosmopolitan, huffington post, and buzzfeed articles.

What's the law here? Should that be a rape conviction?

A woman should be able to get as drunk as she wants around strangers even if she should be watching her little sister at a frat party without worrying about FUCKING WHITE MALES raping her you shitlord

No, his sentence will help off balance all the false rape accusations.

I hope that rape continues to have a more lenient sentence since they keep broadening the definition.

I am surprised at the reaction to this
College athletes are accused and convicted of sexual crimes all the time
The majority of the time they get off wasy because of the power of the university
Black white brown even Asian college athletes have used campus systems to get out of crimes
Why the big deal now?

she said he could finger her (she admits this), he did, that's as far as it went

Yea you're totally right. I just get so much enjoyment from seeing all the ass blasted liberals mad about this guy and still wanting to import infinite immigrants

they're their own crimes. technically not rape.

>“He stated that he was drunk but was able to remember everything,” the police report says of Turner. “His head was a little fuzzy due to the effects of the alcohol, but he consciously decided to engage in the sexual activity with victim. He was having a good time with victim and stated that she also seemed to enjoy the activity.”

si.com/more-sports/brock-turner-stanford-swimming-sexual-assault-rape-case

I don't think anyone actually knows what happened all people hear is

>RAPE
>3 MONTH SENTENCE

I mean, we know no details other than that.

Yes. He was let off lightly. I'm surprised that the "prison is a life altering event" argument meant anything to the judge. He should have been cognizant of the utter truth of that platitude

last time i checked the majority of immigrants arent rapists. those that are should be locked up.

Memes aside, you shouldn't expect to be raped just because you get drunk. I love getting drunk and I would hate to be raped.

She never said that

Maybe people are finally coming around to caring?

Legitimately? Yeah. He's an entitled prick that fucked up and should pay the price any other prick would.

But, since the media and SJW internet has shoveling it down everyone's throats that he's hitler (in a bad way) I want him to walk free and swim every fucking race in the goddamn olympics.

Rape allegations and convictions, guilty or otherwise, are always a life sentence. The amount of time a judge asks you to rot in jail/prison for is irrelevant.

Because if she says she was raped her boyfriend can't get pissed off at her for sleeping with another dude.

Even if it's 0.001%, it's not worth tolerating just to allow the others to bring the 3rd world with them in other ways

The world is a dangerous place. A woman has a right to drink and party, but you have to live in reality.

So he got a light sentence because the judge didn't believe there was an actual crime here?

I agree. Teach women to stay safe, but we should also punish rapists.

But two random swedes saw this guy sexually assaulting her.

He got a light sentence because the cucks of America think that prison is harder on middle class people than it is on the poor.

he was convicted of rape, because california is retarded and classes any kind of penetration, not just actual sex, as rape.

>there was finger and foreign object
this seems to confuse people. The finger WAS the foreign object. There's no reason to think he put anything else up there.

I had several separate people on Sup Forums tell me today that he shoved trash from the dumpster, or a pinecone, up her cunt. Morons.
(yes, I know, that's what I get for going on Sup Forums)

Do she got a right not to be raped? Hope that's dumbed down enough for you.

>she
Women are things, so no

Yes, regardless of the pol memes he still committed a violent crime. Which sexual assault is classified as. Meaning at least 5 years should have been dished out

Is there an up vote feature on this Sup Forums

Friendly reminder that 6 months of punishment for 20 minutes of action is excessive.

Is there a picture of what this bitch looks like? Is she some fat cow?

>filename

She literally called tried to call her boyfriend during the rape. The boyfriend received a message on his phone, that was part of the evidence in the case

Anyone have dox on the dad? Age, job, education?

>Swedes

Going on their history of reporting rape...

That's pretty fucked. He got off easy

Getting caught cheating she needed an excuse. She regretted getting trashed

So what actually happened?

They were both drunk, she consented to getting fingered, but passed out while getting fingered and he kept going, and whether he noticed that she had passed out or not hasn't been determined?

Who are the women in your life?

Does anyone actually have a credible source for what really happened?

At this point I've seen 7 different stories that are all radically different. Jesus fucking christ schools HAVE to start drilling into kids heads that they need to cite their sources when making claims this controversial.

But of course liberals tactics don't employ facts, they simply use kike tactics to attack other world views.

Except this was a "she consented but was drunk and stuff" rape

versus the traditional black rape which is the "pick a target, beat the shit out of them, and rape them" rape

>Ch-Ch-uhhhhh-aaahhhddddddd I'm gettin dikkkkkkd right now, fuuuuuck Bryceeeeee your dick issss soooooooo muchhhh bigggggger than chadsssss uhhhhhhhhh chaddddd we're doneeeeeuhhhhhhhahhhhh

>Scrawny swimcuck found behind dumpster sexually assaulting a girl
>2 guys see whats going on and tackle the guy
>A victim and 2 first hand eye witness accounts

> HE DINDU NUFFIN
>HE A GUD BOY WIT GOOD FUTURE
>HE WAS OUT SWIMMING FOR JESUS
>6 MONTHS IS TOO MUCH PRISON IS MUCH HARDER ON THE WEALTHY THAN IT IS FOR THE POOR
Fuck this board is Sup Forums-tier.

He was rich. Rich people can afford the best lawyers. If you want a short sentence, get some money.

There is no evidence that she consented, the rapist claims there was consent in his second version of the story (in his original version he said there was no consent, but he changed the story) but the victim is skeptical for obvious reasons. She was founded unconscious being humped by this dude by two witnesses who reported him. The victim's panties were taken by the rapist so when she woke up the next day she was wearing no underwear and there were abrasions and dirt in her vagina. The victim did not know the name or anything about the rapist, they were essentially strangers.

>Except this was a "she consented but was drunk and stuff" rape
or she was unconscious and not consenting to anything. i know reality can be a little difficult for you to understand but you can at least pretend to try.

A fucking white, blonde Olympian in training seeking a medical degree at STANFORD was getting ready to drop seed off in her fuckin cooch, a fucking woman would BE so lucky.

Victim statement

youtube.com/watch?v=8G1bNbKRfB0

I think it was a she was passed out but I still fucked her cuz fiver beers and some shots fucked me up, bro sort of rape.

>he

just look at that face

that is a transman

Is that Rachel Maddow?

That boy is young and pretty, he's gonna get passed around the showers a LOT, a few months is probably enough for him.

>Should he have gotten a harsher sentence?

Should have been executed.

I have no idea what this thread is about or what he did, but he should have been executed for being a white male.

so he dragged a passed out chick the entire way?

She was literally unconscious and on the ground. Not just "drunk and stuff," more like "passed out and stuff".

this. cry more poorfags. these courts arent run by UNICEF. yes it's not ideal, but our court system is competitive, the state thought they could hot dog this case and they were wrong, if anything people should be pissed off at the D.A. for not doing a better job

He was found guilty of the crime of being a cis white male. Two Minutes Hate!!!

Have you read the thread? He's roundly condemned here. I'm a pol outlier but I gotta say Sup Forums is always right.

Ha ha, rape jokes!
Hilarious!

reminder that Orwell was a leftist

I am not joking.

i dont think the dragging was the part she objected to. pretty sure it was the sexual stuff with her unconscious body.

didnt she "come to" in the hospital after it happened?

im not seeing where people are getting this idea that she made it up after the fact, that she was raped, since it seems from what ive read about the case that it was the swedes and the police determined she was likely raped, and she didnt even find out what the official story was until later

now of course that doesnt mean the dude was lying either, it could be that the girl really just blacked out the whole experience and was more willing to believe the rape the story than the dude's story

but that isnt the same as her making up a rape story because she was guilty about cheating on her boyfriend

How long till this kid ends up killing himself? This society is fucked. This whole situation is a symptom of a larger problem.

>tfw more people on Sup Forums were able to condemn this rapist than on Sup Forums

is it backwards day?

Yeah? This guy single handedly brought about his own destruction

>Listening to this and imagining it actually having been Ashleigh Banfield being raped

He should not have faced any charges at all.

He was drunk, therefore unable to consent to any of his actions. If anything, he was the victim.

>unconscious the whole time

"Don't mind me folks, just carrying this body around the frat house for my swim team conditioning"

What a lightweight. I drank 12 beers, 3 shots and a Scotch and still walked home sober. Didn't even wakeup with a hangover.

Interestingly Libs say that the prison population is too big and the US legal system is too harsh on minorities.

In my opinion i think the guy should get counselling for a long time and not prison. Oh he should keep the record. Of course he should.

Never. Sociopaths only kill themselves when they are certain they have nothing more to live for. This kid will just continue to mooch off his rich parents and probably rape more discreetly from here on out.

I think the guy's story is bullshit because he changed it multiple times. First time he said there was no verbal consent and that she moved her arm in a way that suggested she liked it (wtf?) and then now his story is that he explicitly asked her in a very directly and she said yes unambiguously. What a load of phoney baloney

Absolutely, he should have. Swimmer tend to be douchebags. At least his name is ruined. I seriously don't think anyone would ever hire him.

i think they meant that she was blacked out in terms of memory

thats happened to me before, woken up with no recollection of things i did but people told me i assuredly did them

no reason both the girl and the guy cant have been telling the truth if thats what happened, but the dude's side of the story is a little suspicious

she was unconscious while he was assaulting her. that's literally all that matters.

>Interestingly Libs say that the prison population is too big and the US legal system is too harsh on minorities.

They generally say this in terms of non-violent crimes such as drugs and petty theft. Rapes go underreported almost universally. But speaking of the US legal system being harsh on minorities, minorities falsely accused of rape have spent years on prison based on no evidence except some white girl saying so.

Yeah. I've done drugs and drank and still managed not to rape too. These cheeseheads with their "the drink made me do it"

your mom faggot

>inquisitr.com/3136294/baylor-football-head-coach-art-briles-fired-over-sam-ukwuachus-sexual-assault-on-his-ex-jacquelina-wonenberg-university-president-ken-starr-steps-down/

>Sam Ukwuachu
>Black
>Football player at Baylor University
>Rapes a woman and gets six months
>Radio silence

kek. I could care less about this shit. niggers are raping men and women at gunpoint and no one gives a shit. One dude fucks mattress girl 2.0 and it's a quake in the earth. Fuck this gay earth.

I wonder why she would leave the party with this guy? These rape cases are way to much he said she said. Judge has balls of steel.

>"I awoke bloody and bruised and completely disoriented, I was so afraid at what had happened"

I mean...........has anyone actually never felt this way?