What do you hate most about your country?

What do you hate most about your country?

I'll start: Nothing, the US is the greatest country conceivable and very morning I shed a single tear of joy.

usa is a shitskin country

that's what you hate about Germany?

Germany is a shitskin country too but not as big of a shitskin country as the US.

yes, germany is both geographically and demographically smaller than the us

you are probably a shitskin
i do not think that any white american can like america
how can one even wake up and stay calm in this shitskin country?

>How can you wake up and stay calm when there are black people living nearby

Well not being a weak German coward is one way

she looks manlier than him

Preferring fatter rounder faces to the sharper, more precise features you'd see on a model is often an indication of pedophilia or being Asian.

>a country with literally no pure whites due to your history of interbreeding with Africans

usa is a dumdum country.

stop it

lack of niggers

This guy gets it!

Filled with overweight and retarded people.

serbians

You're literally the niggers of europe

i both love and hate how big this fucking country is on one hand nobody can bother you on the other you have to driving ten hours on shitty roads if you want to actually do something

Stop trying to defend your sexual attraction to females beyond their sexual prime.
What retards like you call "pedophilia" is the natural state of male sexuality. You are the one with the mental illness being sexually drawn to females we have no evolved to want to fuck.

If you're attracted to youthful features you're a regular guy. The women I posted pictures of have youthful features, they are all beautiful.

If you're attracted to childlike features, the sort you find on a girl who hasn't gone through puberty yet - like a round, fat face - then you're a pedophile and or Asian.

it would be faster to just tell you the things that I don't hate