This is the highest tier of Sup Forumscore. You are being sent to a desert island and can bring only one of them...

This is the highest tier of Sup Forumscore. You are being sent to a desert island and can bring only one of them. Choose wisely.

MBDTF

ITCOCK > Loveless > NMH > OK > KID > MPP > Kanye

MPP.

Years ago I would have said Dark Fantasy but I overplayed it and it lost its magic, so I'm going with Kid A

MBDTF

ITCOTCK easily

KID > OKC > ITCOCK > NMH > Loveless > MPP >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shit > MBDTF

ok cumputer

ITAOTS

really?

I love OK Computer and Aeroplane, but I feel like I'd tire of them. Going with Dark Fantasy.

ITAOTS

I dislike all of these albums
any other options

Loveless

yes, /r/music

loveless is probably my favorite but since i think it'll hold my attention longer, mpp

OK Computer it's my favorite album and I listened to it like 6,000 times and have at least another 4,000,000 listens in me before I get bored of it

>no the glow pt 2
pass

How are you going to listen to it without electricity?

Laughing Stock.

>he doesnt know how to turn coconuts into a hifi

solar powered crosley

Where is Spiderland?

hold a cactus needle to the record and run around in circles

MBDTF > IAOTS > OKC > KID A > Loveless > MPP > TCOTCK

Not necessarily my favorite here, but i think ITAOTS might have the most replay value.

KC > kanye > AC > MBV >>>> ITAOS = Radiiohead

King Crimson so I can listen to moonchild enough times to give meaning to the 'conversations' between the instruments as they will be the only thing resembling friends in order to stave off the serious isolating feelings of being alone on an island

What's with all the love for MPP? I kind of like some of the others, love a few of them, but MPP is the only one that doesn't do it for me. It's like Pet Sounds recorded in the 2000's but without the magic.

>having a differing opinion is reddit tier now
okay

KID A for sure.

This.

No, but haven't shit taste is

>2 radiohead albums
christ. the only good ones on there are loveless and itcotck

(spiderland > american football >) itaots > kid a > loveless > itcock > okc > mpp > mbdtf

king gizzard have put out 4 albums better than all of these this year alone. can I take one of those instead?

none because i'm not a fucking faggot.
to be honest I haven't even listened to any of these albums all the way through. most of them I haven't even started

>put the two radiopleb albums first
unironically kill yourself

If there were to be an 8th one to make that image look nicer, what would it be? What is the 8th most discussed record in the history of Sup Forums? Try not to answer if you've been here less than 3 years. As someone who's been here since 07 and experienced the board when MPP and MBDTF came out, I can say that no record that came out since has matched those 2. The Money Store came sorta close but it was too polarizing.

I'm thinking Pet Sounds or Banana ?

>Thinks Kanye deserves higher
Go back to bed

Either F#A# infinity or some Swans album

>as someone who's been here since 07
wow... how amazing it must be for someone to be on this board for so long yet never develop actually good taste

Shut up you fucking pussy I'm speaking about the state of the board. The fact is those are the most discussed albums, I never made any claim if they were good or not. Go away

>the fact is those are the most discussed albums
>i never made any claim if they were good or not
so, let's say they aren't good? why does this board discuss these albums so much more than other superior albums? What is it about Sup Forums-males that makes them like their shitty music so much?

I'm not getting into a pissing contest with you. I know where this is going

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH..............

Are you ok

Sup Forums just likes themes of sadness and alienation and weird or funny personalities

spiderland

Being a pleb, the only ones of these I've really listened to are ITAOTS and ITCOTCK. Only heard 1 or 2 songs off MBDTF and Ok Computer and nothing off the other three. Which one should I check out first?
Oh, and out of the two that I've heard I would pick ITCOTCK.

i build a grand piano out of coconuts and monkey intestines and make my own music

ITAOTS > MBDTF > Kid A and i don't really like the rest

Loveless is very accessible and good for zoning out

Radiohead and Kanye are probably the most accessible there

Tfw love all those albums but absolutely cant get into MPP

if glow were on i'd pick it even though i like aeroplane and fantasy better. way more staying power IMO

>what's your favorite Sup Forumscore album
kill
yourself

Aight, so apparently i should start with everything except animal collective

I never understood why that thing was so lauded

MBDTF is my favorite of them,and it's a well-known record outside of Sup Forums too

This

MPP
Actual desert island scenario though I'm offing myself before I die of starvation

Too bad its fucking shit

More like too good, makes it easier to weed out the people who come to this board but don't actually listen to music

I think i'll start with that one actually, I liked dark fantasy, and it's a shame how little of Kanye I've heard in general.

>cumputer

just don't fall for the yeezus meme

I hate your quads.

The state of nu-Sup Forums

How utterly depressing.

I'd take ITCOCK due to it being the only good album there.

Yeezus is better than MBDTF, nice quads though

>opinion disagrees with me
>the state of nu-Sup Forums how utterly depressing

remember when hospice was considered Sup Forumscore?

that was an insufferable few months

MBDTF

too bad that the actual best Sup Forumscore is Illinois and SILY

this

this is the correct answer

Illinois is so magical. Closest thing to Pet Sounds

agree with the bottom 4, it's impossible for me to rank loveless against ITAOTS against ITCOCK

I'm taking all of them
But I'm swapping My Bloody Valentine for Gish, which is a better version of the same guitar work
I'm also going to do a coin toss of the 2 Radiohead's and swap one for The Bends, their underappreciated Rubber Soul moment
I'm ditching Neutral Milk Hotel completely, this album bores me completely. I might take a live Don Ellis album instead.
Kanye West? No way that's coming, but for diversities sake I'll replace it with The Clones of Dr. Funkenstein
Animal Collective? No way. This is always described as a pop album (in spite of it's overall lack of popularity), so I guess I'll replace it with a random greatest hits collection by an actual pop band just to play the game.

I mean saying anything is like Pet Sounds is still pretty high praise

hospice is good tho

mpp > kid a > okc > itaots > itcotck >>>>> loveless > mbdtf

I don't like any of those

underated

arent you special

This thread reminded me that I have to finish the Sup Forumscore chart so people know wtf is up

I pick MBDTF

Kid A>ITCOTCK> ITAOTS > MPP> OKC> loveless>MBDTF

Loveless

mpp its not even close

Honestly ITCOTCK is the only good record on there. Radiohead, loveless, and itaots are decent, and mbdtf and mpp are utter shit.

Retupmoc Ko

merriweather

Kid A is the only one I still like to some extent out of these so that one. ITAOTS gets boring after the initial whackyness wears off. Loveless is boring pop once you get past the well done production work. OKC has too many weak tracks and sounds way too much like other art rock, ITCOTKC sounds more like pop rock with long instrumental sections rather than what prog could truly be capable of, MPP's tracks are hella repetitive to be interesting like a couple cool original sounds repeated/milked too much, and MBDTF has way too much wrong with it.

come on, Animal collective's 5th best album is not the best option here.

good post

MPP

>Loveless is boring pop once you get past the well done production work.

I'll kill your fucking mom you dumb whore