How far has he fallen?

How far has he fallen?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/zaylien/h3h3
youtube.com/watch?v=cc5wkQm6B44
youtube.com/watch?v=1ufw9tDaJ-w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like Ethan as a guy but his content post-Israel is garbage.

He has become what he originally made fun of

he's utter shit now

become everything he hates

From Great-Tier to Garbage-Tier

He fell straight after he ripped off MDE

He is jewish after all.

This.

I miss those old memes, back before leddit and 16 year olds took over the fan base

I think it might be Youtube's fault, they favour quantity instead of quality now.

YouTube doesn't force people to post uninspired content though.
I'm sure h3h3 fans would be more than happy with his shitty reaction videos judging from his view count lately.
He's simply just less funny and he's gone soft on the people he originally criticised.

omg i laik totally LUVF yootoob throd!

I MISS THE OLD ETHAN

you showed me

this new remix is pretty sweet
soundcloud.com/zaylien/h3h3

funhaus are based though

THATS WHAT HE GETS FOR RIPPING OFF SAM

First time im seeing this guy. PRetty funny.

You say he was even funnier before? Post some example.

>How far has he fallen?

2 million happy viewers disagree.

No no no, wait, hold up hold up, it's okay because it's done ironically.

vape nation was his downfall

they cant

it's exactly the same

I dont really watch alot of youtube but i started watching critikal last year and hes not bad tbqh family. Any other youtubers that are cool out there?

Just watch anybody, there's no standard of quality to reach.

does nobody understand the concept of irony anymore?

It's not though.
Ethan got lucky because he came about at a time when fake pranks and exploiting people for views were big and it seemed like he was the only one calling it out.

>Jerma on that list

Fuck, that triggered me

I liked his old reaction videos because the guy was legit funny and his vids had some great comical editing. Now he has run out of ideas - he just reacts to pranksters and some hardcore sjw -, his jokes aren't original & his editing has become shallow and lazy

>seemed like he was the only one calling it out.

and this is funny?

all he did was criticize things well and make le triggered faces and repeat who joey salads or leafy or soflo antonio said in a humorous voice

what joey salads*

He was always shit.

I was with him when he was like 30k subs and ive always waited so much for his videos. His channel was like a miracle on youtube, and now he admits to vote for hillary and just keep pushing hila into videos (she just laughs and tell basic shit), and saying he cant do things like he did before, because he has bigger audience... tragic downgrade

Well when you generalise it like that, yes.
It's just a different take on observational humour.

how did he rip of MDE?

I run a baneposting page on facebook

your average baneposter is 25

>and now he admits to vote for hillary
He criticised that Casey Neistat faggot for telling people to vote for Hillary. I'm pretty sure he told people to read into and be more aware of who they're voting for.

where's rebel taxi?

All "big" (that is, professional) Youtubers make shit content, without exception

He did a video in the style Sam Hyde would usually post videos. He even put something along the lines of "tribute to MDE" in the description.

>get more popular
>appease a wider audience therefor compromise

Oh wow, OP. You might be onto something here. Thats like the biggest discovery in modern history.

I know he is not that typical sjw and dealt with defeat like a normal person, videos explaining that were ok, but I meant I was like 99% sure he is trump kinda person.

youtube.com/watch?v=cc5wkQm6B44

youtube.com/watch?v=1ufw9tDaJ-w

STRAIGHT

nice try hothead

What is your invalid ass on about?

FROM

THIS

he went from great to reddit as soon as he moved to nyc

>I'll just throw everything remotely popular into one image
Whoever made this wasn't even trying.

ISRAEL