You can have one of these guys, in thier prime, on your team

You can have one of these guys, in thier prime, on your team.

Who do you pick, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ewU0KYtgsuk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ3m5jQKLU8
youtube.com/watch?v=8AgMGWZcA-8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Unironically Lebron

Ironically T-Mac

>including that bottom row with that top row
What a terrible post

I'd take Shaq just because I don't love Lebron, but choosing anyone but those two isn't even an option

LeBron sucks.

Get over it you dumb dick riders.

Shaq in his prime ruined dreams.

Dirk beat LeBron in his prime and Iverson ruined the Lakers perfect playoff record, what are you even saying?

TMac for sure

Thing is. Teams would know they can't stop him. So go with a small 5 and make him come out of the paint on D. Double him when he has the ball and/or foul. Best chance. Would be a good series.

Exactly

Thanks, internet person.

Shaq is literally miles ahead of any of these other weak pathetic manlets

shaq desu

just for the fun of it

Curry
Klay
Durant
Draymond
Shaq

82-0 16-0

Brandon Davies

LeBron and it's not even close.

LBJ > Shaw > Dirk > AI > TMac

Part of me wants dirk, but I have to go with lelbron

Prime Lebron = chokes to the Mavs
Prime Shaq = unstoppable

Shaw

Be no point in the NBA. Lebron go to the NFL until one of them left.

>Prime Shaq
lost to the Rockets in the Finals, then left the team that coveted him for another, then left that team because he couldn't handle a real star like Kobe

>Prime Shaq was 1995

Nice try Bronsexual, but I won't take your nigger charging choker no matter what you try to say

Jordan
Kerr
Hakeem
Pippen
Rodman

>Shaq's prime wasn't 1995-2001
Anyone who disputes this is 100% wrong

LeBron = Shaq >>> Dirk >> Iverson > T-Mac

LeBron unarguably would be more valuable than Shaq if we're talking about their entire careers, but Shaq was a fucking monster in his prime.

Dirk in his prime could carry unspectacular supporting casts to the Finals in the much better conference twice, while Iverson did it just once in the East and gets overrated because he sniped one game off of a dominant Lakers team because he was super hot, but he could never consistently have games like that.

T-Mac in his prime was an inferior version of Iverson in his prime.

And Shaq despite losing to the Rockets with a team less stacked than Lecuck's never averaged 2.2 points in the 4th quarter during an NBA finals with 2 other All stars

Penny Hardaway and Horace Grant were all star caliber players, and the rest of the team was filled with solid role players.

I said that he never averaged 2.2 points per 4th quarter with 2 all stars not that he never had 2 all stars

Shaq. The only way to stop him was to force him to shoot free throws, he absolutely obliterated everyone during his prime.

A healthy, dedicated Shaq in his prime and it's only close if you're under age

You'd be right 2 years ago, 2016 Finals LeBron was just as, if not more so, dominant than prime Shaq.

Lead every player in every stat in the Finals. Nobody will ever do that again.

none of the above

Kevin Durant

Disagree about Dirk in his prime in this NBA. I think people would attack him and he would have to chase more stretch 4s. He would get tired quicker. As for TMac. Man is underrated cause of the injuries. He can't handle like AI but can shoot him out the gym.

where's jordan?
shaq i guess.

Giannis could one day. Durant could. Westbrook could. But lose in 5

dirk and AI are the only ones I could rely on to stay on my team and not bandwagon some other shit squad

probably dirk because in the modern era AI would need to shoot more 3s and I couldn't be the one to make em give up midranges

just look at what its done to monta ellis, as soon as chucking treys became the meme he instantly became almost unwatcheable as a player, meanwhile dirk was and continues to be awesome

lmfao

i'd watch the hell out of this there'd be absolutely no way to stop curry + an actually beefy big man

Be too easier if Jordan was up there. Honestly it's easy now with Shaw. I would have replaced him with kobe or CP3 to make the convo more interesting. Or Yao.

>more dominant than Prime Shaq
>3/8
Prime Shaq doesn't get held to 4 points in the 4th by Jason Terry and JJ Barea, especially not alongside prime D Wade and Bosh. Could you fucking imagine?

Dirk is a literal meme. A lanky, slow, soft faggot who is listed as a PF but plays like a SG, cannot defend, and has only one ring which had more to do with Lebron being a total faggot than his own skill.

>but muh likeable personality
Don't give a fuck, talking strictly about his basketball abilities.

Dirk in his prime was quick and agile as fuck.

Not saying more dominant. Just lead both teams in every stat.

How do you explain Dirk sweeping Kobe and the Lakers?

I just don't think he have a chance against guarding these stretch 4s. He looked agile and quick because most 4s he was playing were slow. I think Green.Favors.Davis. Cousins. Griffin.Middleton .Millsap . Could get by him.

>The only way to stop him was to force him to shoot free throws

And it fucking worked so what's your point? Shaq at the FT line was a liability. He basically had to get and ones most of the time or else he was wasting the possession.

He doesn't win without Kobe who made Hack-a-Shaq not a 100% full proof strategy for other teams by being able to close out games as soon as they wanted to foul Shaq on every possession.

Dirk wasn't even the best Mavs player in that series, that was Jason Terry who broke the record for 3's and pretty much scored at will.

I would take Shaw. 4-2 is better than 3-5.

>And it fucking worked so what's your point?
Yeah it worked so well that in his prime he made Timmy "the cuck" Duncan his personal anal bitch and put on playoff performances not even Jordan could dream about. Protip: there's a limited number of fouls a basketball player can commit.

It's Lebron

If it were 10 years ago, then it would be Shaq.

Basketball dynamics have changed, Shaq wouldn't be as effective in todays game.

Terry and Barea both played well that series but Dirk still lead them in scoring iirc. Also they got so many good looks since Dirk demanded so much attention from the defense.

Yeah fucking right, if anything Shaq would eat stretch "bigs" the fuck up.

>not picking prime Shaq

literally why not.

>dynamics have changed
That's only because that manlet drugged up faggot Iverson got emulated by an entire generation of manlets.

Anyway, if someone like Anthony Davis can unironically average 30 points and 10 rebounds in this era, a prime Shaq in this modern faggot league would dominate all possible records and make even Wilt look like an underwhelming player.

He'd still dominate today but not to the degree Lebron does

He'd get rekt by 3ball teams

Prime Shaq all day, though I feel T-Mac is overlooked, while AI gets his dick sucked.
>cannot defend
this hurts him the most. no chandler = they dont win shit.

>Anthony Davis can unironically average 30 points and 10 rebounds
at .400

What a shitty argument on both sides. First off, the a Lakers series is a weak example of Dirk's value because that Lakers team was over-the-hill trash and the Mavs bench just auto-piloted through them after Dirk won them the first game in a close contest and it broke them.

Dirk's most dominant performance was in the WCF that year. Dirk completely put the team on his back to win vs the Thunder.

Also Dirk always made the players around him better because of the nature of his game. He is the ultimate floor stretcher.

are you literally retarded?

>Being THIS much of a pubelet
Come back once your balls drop sweetie

Except Shaq in this era would be literally unstoppable, teams used to have to sign guys specifically just to try and bang down low with Shaq.

There are next to no players in the league today who can do that, you think any of these guys are on par with Tim Duncan defensively? He got his lunch taken by Shaq

shaq>dirk>tmac>power gap>dirk >about 30 other players>power gap>boris diaw>AI

>that Lakers team was over-the-hill trash
Not even that guy, but the Lakers literally won back-to-back championships the previous season. To call them trash is unbelievably retarded.

How is T Mac better than Dirk if he never made it out the first round?

whoops meant shaq>LEBRON>tmac

*leave shaq to me*

>vs the Thunder
Was that the series where the Thunder lost every game in the last few seconds? They were just incredibly young and inexperienced, I'm 100% positive the Lakers would've beaten them too had they advanced to the WCF.

youtube.com/watch?v=ewU0KYtgsuk

but muh 2013 spurs.

Seriously though, those magic teams he lead were trash. 3 straight 1st round loses with over 30ppg. Damn

I still don't know how he didn't get anywhere with the rockets either.

Why is fucking Dirk up there and not Duncan? I'd take prime Duncan over any of those guys except maybe for Shaq.

I choose Russell Westbrook. Oh wait, he's already in his prime and on my team

So first round exit every year a la T-Mac?

Underage poster!!! MODS

They were shit that entire year though. People kept saying "THEY WILL JUST FLIP ON THE PLAYOFF SWITCH" because of their b2b championships, but mightly struggled in the first round, and got their asses completely handed to them by the Mavs.

They were by far the weakest team the Mavs played during those playoffs.

I was born in the 80s.

>They were shit that entire year though.
They were a 57 win team and a #2 seed in the west. Do you suffer from amnesia or something?

YEH BOSTON SURE WERE GOOD THIS YEAR

I take Lebron after shaq. But I have to think about it. Cause Duncan the best dude and GOAT

It's all Paus fault.

Soft ass euro.

At least that series got us this classic

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ3m5jQKLU8

They lost in the last few seconds every time because slowing down the game and passing it to Dirk in the post to work his magic in crunch time was an unguarable strategy.

The Mavs notoriously pulled off multiple comebacks in the 4th quarter in basically every playoff series that year because their end-game strategy was perfect. Nobody could compete with Dirk's ability to score in set formations, so they erased the transition game in crunch time.

Duncan is literally a system baby. He got a fucking Bronze Medal on team USA.

>Duncan
>the guy Shaq routinely wiped his fat ass with

Shaq hands down

8gorillion - 0 2bh

>faggots referring to Shaw as Shaq
Sure is summer in here

People have been talking about "Lebron Stoppers" for years and yet we've never seen one.

Besides Kawhi who dad dicks him every time they play

Duncan is a boring bland center of which many more than him who were better at the position have played in the NBA pretending to be a PF and just the another piece of Pop's chess fuckery.

Spurs didn't lose a step after he retired, while the Mavs decline has basically completely mirrored Dirk's decline.

he averages like 27/5/5 on kawhi

i guess thats dad dicking lebron

youtube.com/watch?v=8AgMGWZcA-8

inb4 lebron didn't want to hit the game tying shot in the NBA finals and is content with second place despite chasing Jordan

One play doesn't make him a Lebron stopper.

Didn't know Lebron played for stats rather than Ws?

aw are summer fags infiltrating your special secret club

kick rocks snowflake

>Reddit

Jordan didn't get blocked by any bench player on his Finals go ahead baskets, neither did Shaq to my knowledge.

That has nothing to do with what I said.

The playoffs are the officially worst part of the NBA season now, get with the times grandpa.

I'd have to go with Shaq but I'd feel cheap because his greatest talent was being huge.
I'd rather have Nash or Curry, tBh.

>LeFriend only has one play that shows he's a choker

>one defensive stop
oh wow