>implying I’d go anywhere featuring the highest paid dj of the year

>Aphex Twin of our generation
so another overrated shit?

I did. I want you to tell me who he is though

Damn, just listened to Alone again, so good

>highest paid DJ
>do you even go to "raves"
>implying
You don't know what dance music culture is about. What you're consuming is bottom feeder, cultureless, garbage.

>dj marshmello
wtf is this

goddamn this is good bait lmao

I really need to find an underground scene here in vegas, it seems as tho all of the DJs this city draws in are garbage DJs like Smoreshead and Borgeous and shit like that

He's a little better than aphex. He's more like the Beethoven of our generation in my opinion

Marshmellow is the best Complextro musician around

Is it confirmed whether or not these DJs actually perform live? Like do they really just press the space bar on their laptop and bounce around?

He's actually fucking terrible in my opinion, Aphex is pretty good though.

they also twist knobs on mixers that aren’t connected to anything

it's the second one for the most part. i mean i guess they could trigger the patterns individually but what would the fucking point be. most of them just dance around and hype up their music. which is fine, i think. even if it isn't a performance, you're still at a party with music you like and it's full of other people who like the same music, so it's pretty dope.

that said i've been to a glitch mob show and they do play the melodies and percussion live, albeit with HEAVY quantization. they have these big-ass taiko drums with piezo midi triggers. it makes for a good show.

>in vegas

Well there's your problem