God tier albums

God tier albums

One of the best ever

Good news was better

Disagree. It's great, yeah...but it lacks something special imho.

you start

I like this album a lot, but I dunno about God tier. I feel like it's overly long, although granted I don't really know which songs I'd cut.

This is definitely more deserving.

much better but still far from god-tier

This, I feel bad about always helping derail Modest Mouse threads with Built to Spill, but Perfect From Now On is actually a masterpiece and is so far above anything Modest Mouse has ever done it's not even funny

*blocks your path*

I wish Sup Forums had better taste in BTS.

UAW is good but to claim it's on a level with PFNO

Long Distance Drunk needed to be cut badly, or at least shortened. Same with Trucker's Atlas but just shorten that one. I see a lot of people defending the repetition but I feel it's badly done. They showed they could do repetitive tracks much better on Workin' On Leaving the Living.

all pretty great, yeah

Seen this in a couple other threads. I'll give it a listen. Can't pass up free Bandcamp music.

I feel like this is some meme self-promotion but it's actually pretty good from the first couple of minutes
I will check it out and shill it for you if it lives up to my hopes

The 5 minutes or so in Trucker's Atlas is one of the highlights for me. The song itself is mediocre but around a minute or so into that breakdown I find myself caught in it. Different strokes I guess.

this, although i prefer Frances and Amputechture personally

ITT

k,dude

rekt
e
k
t

t.

Sup Forums is a great place to discuss music

accurate

Honestly can’t think of a single thing I don’t like about this album

>anthony on the far left

The rythem section falls so flat its not even funny.
For a band outside of 90s Seattle, BTS didnt have a very loud sound here.