FUNDAMENTALS

SMIFFDAMENTALS

Ross is shook

gg jays

oh shit maybe not

>Justin Smoak is a .300 hitter

That was a strike Jash

hes fishing

Smoak might be the AL MVP YTD if it wasn't for Judge.

surprised me too, donaldson is at .296 as well

d...did kmo just shoot one oppo? wew they must have really had a talk

wew pearce poke

fucking shit c'mon Ross

this is now a Matt Devlin thread

you're welcome ladies

As a Canadian not from Toronto, FUCK the Blue Jays and FUCK Rogers Sportsnet

>rags

GROINS

Scared to say where you're from eh?

As a Canadian not from Toronto still laughing SO HARD at this literal obsession

LEL BARNEY

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS MAGIC? BARNEY HIT A HOME RUN???

it's literally your only baseball team, surely you don't conflate sports locations do you?

matty d is 2cute5me ;-;

>rags pitching

its not like there's much choice nobody likes toronto

big comeback coming up

I like Toronto, outside of the pushy foreigners and the traffic.

Let's give a fuck tonight Joe.

it's biagini its possible

>8 pitch walk

so its gonna be one of THOSE games

THROW STRIKES

>get some food at 0-0
>come back down 0-6

Gonna have to open the whiskey

Have you been to many cities? Because Toronto is pretty shit tier.

Plenty to do in Toronto, good night life. The only issues is rude foreigners and the traffic/construction.

you won't believe it but some scrub homered off Ross ;_;

Have you been to many cities? The night life and stuff to do is pretty shit tier in Toronto.

Compared to where? I'll give you Montreal is better in terms of night life, strip clubs, etc. but Toronto is better than Vancouver.

LET'S GO POO POO PEE PEE JAYS

>muh height

I SAID A ONE TWO THEREA ND A TWO THE TO THE TRHEE CAUSE YOU LOOK SO FINE THAT I REALLY WANNA MAKE YOE MINE

I SAID YOU LOOK SO FINE THAT I REALLY WANN AMEK YOU MINE

Wow texas sucks LOL

What the fuck is "the six"?

meh best state in the USA, our baseball team is shitty right now, you give and you take

How is smoak are best player?

Those walls fuck up the Texas outfielders ever time.

What makes Texas better than Utah?

Went vacationing and found Texas to be boring as fuck with nothing to do while Utah was pretty fucking awesome

some lame branding from the brampton craptors or something

The six is Toronto. It's a slang that originated from the greatest raptor alive: Canada's own, the one and only, DRAKE

That's confusing. It's Haram to drink beer in Brampton.

look up "the amalgamated city of Toronto"

Damn, I missed the Barney homer.

steve pearce is hot hot hot

FEELIN HOT HOT HOT

if you're looking for a good time go to Austin

I would Dan. I would.

Is there a Boystown there too?

What if I want to see two strippers eat each other out in full view, smoke a joint and then proposition a hooker online without being arrested and sent to prison?

you won't go to prison for any of that lel
probably not, there's probably a fag conversion center there somewhere though

What if I'm caught?

then you banepost your way out

the strippers are perfectly legal here, depending on how you act with the cop the joint shouldn't be a problem, just use backpage and be smart

the only charge will be soliciting a prostitute and if you get a decent lawyer it will get expunged in court

1. Austin
2. Dallas
3. Houston
4. Fat Antonio
5. Ft Worth
6. College town (not Austin)
9001. CC or other town near gulf
900001. El Paso/Amarillo/Brownsville
90000000001. Random west Texas town

I've been a Mariners fan for 16 years. Many Canadians cheer for "border teams" such as the Tigers, Red Sox, and Twins. Still many cheer for your usual suspects like the Dodgers and Yankees.

To me, cheering for the Blue Jays purely because they are the only Canadian team is misplaced patriotism at best. The company that owns the Blue Jays and arguably the biggest national sports network in Canada has been brainwashing Canadian baseball fans to cheer for the Jays because they are supposedly "Canada's team", which, frankly, sickens me.

I categorically reject the notion that the Jays are "Canada's team". There is a grand total of one Canadian on the active roster. Besides, they've only been the only Canadian team since the Expos relocated to DC (for which the Jays organization voted in favour) ~10 years ago. If you want to appeal to patriotism, the Expos were Canada's team, originally.

It's precisely the conflation of Canada and the Blue Jays that makes me hate the Blue Jays. The saddest part is, this conflation happens not only outside of Canada, but in Canada aswell.

>not having getting caught as part of your plan

i would put Houston over Dallas, big D has a black people problem

That was a great swing.

so you're telling me Rogers own the canucks, leafs, raptors and blue jays?

aren't there monopoly laws in Canada?

I grew up in the Toronto area and went to games as a kid. Both in Florida for spring training and in Toronto. So for me they were the team I grew up watching and cheering for. But I could see someone growing up somewhere else farther away not going to games and and maybe watching another team play and Rogers is a awful horrible company so I respect your opinion.

True, but I meant to have fun. So that would assume avoiding the areas with heavy black populations.

tl;dr people in a country cheer for the only team in said country

they only own the blue jays, but they own the rights to NHL in Canada for a few more years.

based WW2 vet

This post is correct. Expos were always the cooler team to watch, even though they played in the worst MLB stadium. Was fucking pissed when they left. Fuck Jefferey Loria and all of the snakes who snatched our team

Rogers and Bell own the leafs and raptors

C'mon D money

Come on jose keep your eyes open you fuck

>game of thrones night

jesus christ people still watch that show?

The raptors were owned by the Ontario teacher's pension fund for the longest time. I think they still own a large stake in the team

They sold it to rogers and bell

I blew through the first five seasons, but it went to total shit after Tywin was killed.

Damn imagine if foul balls were home runs!!

Most popular HBO show of all time. What do you think?

that would be horrible
Tywin was a cunt fag who deserved it, betraying Hando like that was uncalled for

I think it would add a cool strategy

it would make no sense

>rags

>he was a cunt fag

He was the main antagonist of the show, after he died I really couldn't give a fuck about who won or lost. I kind of wanted them all to die.

i was just happy gladstone got killed off

What is even in New Mexico, anyway?

I quit masturbating. Wish me luck

rapists,women beaters and natives

it was used to test nukes a long time ago

Excellent food, nice climate in the mountainous parts of the state, few people in many areas, lots of gambling and they're not Arizona which sucks.

Good luck with prostate cancer

>they're not Arizona which sucks.

whats with the AZ hate?