Considering the rise of antisemitism, let's show our appreciation for Jews in the movie industry

I'll start, these two are my favorite Jews.

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/US-Elections/US-Jews-contribute-half-of-all-donations-to-the-Democratic-party-468774
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>the rise of antisemitism
It's actually the advent of the internet in rural areas. Don't get me wrong, it is not less disgusting when hicks do it. But it helps to know that it's just some pig farmers

That's strange, Jews don't even live near them.

But I live in Brazil, I wouldn't really know.

>rural areas
>hicks
>pig farmers
Keep us out of your shit slinging utopia PC faggot. This is on you.

only the best jews in this thread

here's the first one

just this year anti-semitism rose by a whopping 21511616 percent, that's a 512359105 percent increase from last year! source: matzo ball magazine

>matzo ball magazine

kek

>EH HEH HEH HEH HEH DUDE WEED

your guys are retarded
anti-semitism IS REAL

plebs

Jews are so funny

>anti semitism then
>people who hate Jews

>anti semitism now
>people whom the Jews hate

Only 90s kids will get this

Obviously Jerry Seinfeld and Larry David, their talent can't be denied.

>anti-semitism is up
>most pro-Israel candidate in a decade elected as president

?

The rise of anti-semitism can be traced to Hillary Clinton rigging the system against Bernie Sanders just because he was Jewish.

Trumps victory shows the voters acted out of misogyny and anti-semitism by preventing both Clinton and Sanders from holding office.

>William Shatner
>Harrison Ford

Two of America's greatest square-jawed heroes of the last half-century... both of the Tribe.

the alt right hates jews . they got him elected but he disavowed them

Reminder that anyone who hates Jews in America should be staunchly pro-Israel

alt right didn't have the numbers to get anybody elected you dunderpate

How exactly can anyone "like" the Jews politically considering their influence and impact on American foreign and domestic policy?

Did you expect the skinheads to vote for the candidate who can lay the flattest while prostrating themselves to non US citizens? The DNC so much as asked the news media to focus on Trump because they thought he would surely lose to Hillary. I'll bet John Oliver feels good about begging Trump to run.

I like to think the liberals got him elected. I mean they chose a remoreless, murdering cunt guilty of numerous counts of fucking treason as their candidate and then instead of clearing all that shit up FIRST they just attack trumps many obvious flaws.

Yeah, bitch, we fucking know he's a sexist, racist blowhard. But you know what? You're STILL worse.

>Trumps victory shows the voters acted out of misogyny and anti-semitism
this is what liberals actually believe
what evidence do you have for this?
because Hillary losings shows that voters acted out of cuckoldry

The Israeli model of keeping Muslims out and building walls is what everyone in the western world is going to do anyway.
We may as well learn from the first that adopted it.

Larry Yes Jerry No
Well, Muslims are already inside Israel and their fertility rates are higher than the Jews living there.

Larry David

Have you watched The Color Wheel?

What evidence do I have that voters in this country are racist misogynists?

Uhm I dunno they elected one! They only voted for trump because they hate women and they voted for her in the primary because they hate Jews

i would love to live in a world as simple as the one you live in

I wish so badly that I had the extra income to go around all of the rust belt and southern states and tag giant murals of Trump wearing a yarmulke and blowing a shofar with big capital letters reading "America's first Jewish President"

I actually watched a video where they interviewed a guy at a rally what he thought the biggest problem facing the nation was and he says "Zionism" when pressed if he meant a shadowy cabal of Jews run the world he vehemently replied "No, that's not what I mean" THE MOTHER FUCK WANTS TO MOVE THE CAPITAL TO JERUSALEM YOU IDIOT

There's literally nothing wrong with racism.
People don't get along.

His daughter converted to Judaism and his son is married to one. Definitely a nazi.

You do look at the hateful voters in this country that don't want change

wow thank you. i was struggling to come up with a reason but that one is simple enough to get by with. they hate women and jews so they voted trump. ok.

Here's m favorite.

no, trust me, I understand that there are stubborn idiots I'm talking to one right now
it what fucking universe do you live?
Bernie wasn't nominated because Hillary rigged the primaries
anybody who's heard of Clinton in the past 20 years knows she's a gigantic pile of incompetent human garbage, it has nothing to do with her gender and everything to do with her money goes

It really is overly simplistic though. It's not 'hate women', 'hate jews'. It's distrust/contempt/disputation of globalism, multiculturalism, progressive liberalism and third wave feminism from many angles.

>replying to b8

>letting shills correct the record

How many of these fuckers could you fit in a Volkswagen?

That's the alt-right, most people didn't vote for Trump because of this.
Do you think hicks know what globalism and liberalism is?

Bernie wasn't nominated because of the anti-semitic dnc rigging the system against a Jewish person

Sound familiar? That's right, just like Nazi germany where they prevented Jews from holding office using laws.

> muh muh soggy knees

Yes, and rightfully so. Women are inherently inferior and no woman on this planet is fit to run this country. I want r/got to leave.

>Bernie wasn't nominated because of the anti-semitic dnc rigging the system against a Jewish person
still waiting for your evidence
but you're right this is clearly anuddah shoah

>implying this is b8

I'd actually love for either of you to actually give a substantial reason for disliking Hillary because, frankly, there are none. Everything out of Podesta is what you'd expect from high-ranking politicians. That's how they get stuff done. Bernie wasn't cut out for the presidential race because he's appeal wasn't as broad as Hillary. At least she had a chance, and should've actually won considering her popular vote trumped drumpf by 3 million (and still counting).

>funding terrorists groups
>blackmail and pedophilia
>how you get things done
modern liberals, everyone

She's a woman and she panders to sjws and feminists

They're not all hicks, though, and most people who identify with the alt-right did indeed vote for Trump and celebrate his victory. To them he represented defeat of the aforementioned establishment ethos and the prospect of a socio-political shift in a different direction.

I don't believe voters who voted for Donald Trump acted out of racism and misogyny- I believe that they acted out of the emotion at the root of those modes of thinking: fear. I think that because scaremongers is all he did during his campaign by scapegoating issues and events that are actually non-issues to most Americans (or did you lose your job at the Oreo factory?). In fact, most of the issues he used to scare the public are things he's been complicit in or done himself, examples being his denouncement of free trade taking American jobs and the demonization of China (motherfucker bought steel from the Chinese illegally), the demonization of illegal immigrants (you mean like his wife?), and mud slinging all of competition as if he's the cleanest, most pristine, most-doesnt-stink-like-shit-award-winning asshole. He's a playground bully that brought everyone in the election down to his level the only difference being he's way better at being a jerk than anyone else and that's why he won- because he turned the election from "who is the politician you like best?" To "Who's the best at being an asshole to everyone else?"

That's what I said, hicks voted for Trump because he is rich and "will bring jobs back".

Only the alt-right talked about the other stuff.

I never had a problem with Jews until I got to know them. Married into a Jewish family, and my dad remarried and she was friends with a bunch of Jews as well. Nice people, as long as money isn't involved. As soon as money is involved, holy shit, hang on to your beanie. It's genetic I think, they just love money, and they love saying things like "business is business" as they lie and cheat people to get more of it.

They're very clever and do well in many places including entertainment. Just don't make any legal arrangements with them and you're fine.

>funding terrorists groups

Unsubstantiated

>blackmail and pedophilia

Tin-foil conspiracy garbage with no actual evidence or smoking gun, only coincidences.

>how you get things done

Considering she's been in politics longer than you or I have been alive, I think she knows what she's doing, dude.

And what is wrong with that exactly?

lowqtb8

I know you guys meme about his height but RDJ. Takes a lot of balls to defend Mel Gibson in Hollywood when you're the poster child of the biggest movie franchise of all time.
Plus, Kirk Lazarus.

Not all Trump supporters are racist. But all racists are Trump supporters.

Brilliant rebuttal, dipshit

well you believe wrong
you could have had a dog in a suit running for the GOP and I would've voted for it over Clinton
seriously how has one of her many skeletons not walked out of her closet and slapped you across the face at this point

the pedophilia thing has been rumored since the 70s my kosher friend
enough people have died while investigating it to give it credence
you're welcome to continuing denying it as evidence mounts

>Considering she's been in politics longer than you or I have been alive, I think she knows what she's doing, dude.
oh so is that why she succeeded in getting GTA banned in the 2000s and is now president-elect? because she knows what she's doing?

> and what is wrong with that exactly

Nothing, but why would I vote for someone who doesn't have my best interests in mind? This is why you dogs lost and this is also why you dogs will lose again.

untrue

Why would anyone seriously respond to you? If you actually believe everything in that post you're incredibly dumb and uninformed

>Married into a Jewish family

One of my lifetime goals.

Christ every single sentence in this sentence is wrong. All polls point out to voters wanting change, nothing more. Not many people like Trump or even believe him, but the vast majority just doesn't think the country is going in the right direction and didn't want more of the same. Clinton was a dull, safe candidate who mostly talked about left-wing identity politics shit that doesn't really resonate with the electorate.

Also globalism has hurt low and middle class americans, so get the fuck out of here with your "no one cares about China". And one of the strong points of Trump is that he has said that he has done shady shit, and exactly BECAUSE he knows how it works, he's going to change it. That's how he presented himself to people anyway, and you would know if you spend 1 minute looking into him.

Finally, you are utterly deluded if you think that most Clinton supporters didn't vote her out of fear. Like half of the democrats are scared of republicans being in power (and viceversa). Clinton's strategy in the last months was literally "I'm not Trump, who is Hitler reborn". In fact they are still doing that, by painting people like Steve Bannon as a neonazi or giving air time to that retard Spencer.

>in this sentence
in this post

Don't worry. The recount is underway, and thousands of votes for Clinton have already been discovered. The states will be overturned, and minorities will be safe under Hillary.

But that's just it! The racists don't realize they're being taken for a bunch of fools! Look at what he's promised that specifically appeals to them: the removal of all undocumented brown people and the return of American jobs. Okay, let's assume he gets the incredible amount of money to deport every illegal immigrant: does every white nationalist the next day sign up to be a maid or a field hand? No! Of course not! Fuck those shitty jobs- those are for the invisible sub-humans I hate and oh shit they're all gone and no fucking way am I doing those jobs for that shitty pay. And then he decries the evils of globalism! Here's an example of the cognitive dissonance involved in supporting that: Sally hates globalization because Trump told her it hurts the American worker. Sally does not want to work at FoxConn for shit pay doing nothing but assembling computers and phones and tablets for next to no pay, but Sally does really like her Brand new affordabally priced smartphone. But hold on Sally, that smartphone is only sold at such a price BECAUSE it was made overseas in horrible working conditions by people who get no benefits. Situationally, Sally fucking loves globalization! And there's the rub: He's promised them that they can have their cake and eat it too. And they can't. He can. He can do anything! He's a star! There's nothing he can't do! If he needs you to buy a pebble from him he will sell you the moon. He's a duplicitous slimey snake oil salesman and I can't wait for when all these racist idiots realize they've been had

>posts the worst jew

>they interviewed a guy
There are over three hundred million people in the US. Seeing an interview with some random guy as proof of anything is flawed since you can find some random guy that holds pretty much any view you desire.

You're arguing with copypasta, lad

Damn I hadn't thought of that, you're right I guess.

Doesn't show up in google or the tv archive

Republicans control the House

Republicans control the Senate

Republicans control the White House

Republicans will name the next 4 Supreme Court Judges and that will change the course of American history for the next 30+ years

Republicans control a majority of state and local governments.

Gen Z is overwhelmingly conservative.

Mass deportations will greatly weaken Democratic strongholds

Roe vs Wade will be overturned and slut whores will no longer be able to murder their children.

So called "marriage equality" will be overturned and gays will no longer be able to claim they are "married."

Islamic terrorist will be barred from our nation and will be forced to commit their violent acts of evil in other nations

The careers of literally dozens of ultra liberal Hollywood douchebags have now been ruined.

There will never be another Democrat president again.

>what is wrong with that exactly

Jews are only 2% of the total population.
Jews make up half of the donations to the Democrats, and by default Hillary.

jpost.com/US-Elections/US-Jews-contribute-half-of-all-donations-to-the-Democratic-party-468774

They also own the Republican party via Sheldon Adelson and other rich Jews. Why do you think 90% of our foreign policy centers around destroying enemies of Israel in the Middle East?
Here, pic related

Mine started funnelling our money into secret accounts within the first year of our marriage. The first fucking year! Don't let her keep your books user. And if it ever doesn't work out, prepare for every lawyer in the family tree to blast you with everything they've got.

> only white people can be racist

Fuck off pavement ape

Damn you sure showed me that Trump supporters aren't racist with that comment! B T F O

Stop apologizing, there's nothing wrong with racism.

Recount is underway kid. Thousands of votes have been discovered for Hillary. The swing states will go blue, and we'll be prepped to take the white house from Drumpf.

Alt-right is only 50,000 people across the entire country going by generous estimates. Trying to appeal to them would be like dressing up in a dog suit to try and swing the furry vote. Which would honestly be more practical.

Nah, I'm open about my intense hatred for niggers. Your post said "all racists". Dumb chimp.

without the pig farming hicks in rural areas everyone would starve to death

>drumpf
r/politics is that way

>the people who raise and farm America's food would starve

Please tell me this was for (you)s

u so mad breh! Is it because you just got schooled so hard
protip: yes

Something like 80% of people who thought both candidates were trash voted for Trump. That tells me that a lot of people voted for him because he was narratively the lesser of two evils.

Libya, the clinton foundation, the dnc, and the emails outweighed Trump being an asshole in terms of narrative for a lot of people.

This election was a lot more complex then people realize.

Read again.

>jews do despicable shit and try to ruin the world
>baaaw why do people hate us? :(
by all means keep going full speed ahead, the host will expel the parasite that much faster

most based jews coming through

Their only good film is Barton Fink, how can they be the most based?

I concede my reading comprehension

there is no cure for your shit taste

>fucking PC niggers how dare you use such a hurtful word as Hicks or to make such a hurtful inaccurate label as pig farmers. Those words are mean you PC worshiping kike.

This has to be low quality bait right? Or is irony something they don't teach in fly-over states?

So many jews on Sup Forums.

They're not really funny or entertaining. Stop watching jewish critics and media pushing for more jewish content.

Not all Muslims are suicide bombers but all suicide bombers are Muslim.

This is good bait

Well, Larry David is the funniest man alive, so there's that. Alex Ross Perry is very funny, you should watch The Color Wheel.

But yeah, in general they aren't, see Louie, Judd Appatow, Sarah Silverman, Amy Schumer and Billy Cristal.