Why can't niggers make good music anymore? pic related was the only good nigger rocker

Why can't niggers make good music anymore? pic related was the only good nigger rocker.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZcA3kiaQb0
youtube.com/watch?v=fjwWjx7Cw8I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Man, don’t you get tired of making the same thread every week?

ghetto culture

That's not a nigger, though.

Prove me wrong than, faggot.

More wrong than what?

Did your dad hit you as a kid? Getting pretty worked up over the shit thread you keep spamming, aren’t you?

>No arguments.

if he proves you wrong then you're still going to make the said thread

A black man made AOTD

Wrong.

>>>

Love isn't black though???

Explain.

ooooooooooooooooooHHHHHH we have an edgy teen! he said the niger word!!
fuck off.

living colour
especifically vernon reid

We don't need shit like this man. I know you like to bait people and trollololol epic win xD but we don't want your Sup Forums tier shitposting here. I speak for all anons.

More like Sup Forums posting.
I always wonder how the people who make these threads look.

Oh shit, great call.

>I speak for all anons.
Not for me, faggot. Now fuck off back to redit.

if you think jimi hendrix was the only good black guitarist you genuinely don't know much about music.

>Love isn't all black
ftfy

>racism
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZcA3kiaQb0
Racist now?

Jimi was assassination because star leaning toward black militant ideologies.
Destructive drugs were flooded into black rock and funk in the 70. See people. P.funk...
Talent snuffed out... There are still decent black artists around but (((the hiring powers that be))) won't allow independent thinking.
Happy to dangle the knuckle dragging rape man hip hop scare earlier tain men entertainment and occasional third rate "JAZZMAN".

Because niggers haven't made anything good since the 60s. Unironically, it went downhill when their children and granchildren started listening to degenerate party music, which all regressed down to rap/hiphop that was created in hoodrat streets filed with drugs, gangbangers, and lowlifes.

Prove me wrong.

you are objectively a shitposting retard
now shut the fuck up and post hendrix classics
youtube.com/watch?v=fjwWjx7Cw8I

>le hip hop is just scary black people talking about drugs meme
You know full goddamn well you're wrong. Prove it to yourself with a google search you fucking eight year old.

plausible. Rap/hiphop is for degenerate brainlets

You're baiting, right?

jimi hendrix is trash though

Are you?

cuz islam killed malcom x who was our only hope in having those niggers go back to africa.

no but listen to rap you fucking honkey if you cant groove to 36 chambers you probably listen to avenged sevenfold

this

No. I said there hasn't been a good nigger musician since Jimi.

Niggers aren't really creative.