Girl with severe nut allergy died after kissing boyfriend who had eaten peanut butter sandwich

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/girl-with-severe-nut-allergy-died-after-kissing-boyfriend-who-had-eaten-peanut-butter-sandwich-a7073501.html

How would you go about rewriting this story from a feminist perspective? It does involve a male's sexual advances on a female leading to her death.

Misogynist gives woman the kiss of death

His actions lead directly to her death. Though I'm not a fan of feminism, in this case the dude needs to pay.

I think there might be something in alluding to peanut allergy as an identity, that he refused to respect, leading to a fatal triggering.

the weak should fear the strong

Imagine that that guy is never going to look at peanut butter the same way again.
"Oh, I killed my girlfriend indirectly with this... but it tastes so delicious"

lol beanut in bagina :DD

Well allergies are for fagd. Literally oy pussies die cuz of allergies. So technically he got rid of those poor genes.

This.

Whore shouldn't have used her tongue

Sure. So if you ever get an infection don't get it treated with antibiotics. If you ever need surgery don't get it. Just die and remove your poor genes.

Classify the phrase "bust a nut" as hate speech

As someone with a potentially fatal peanut allergy, this shit is scary as fuck. My girlfriend pretty much never eats peanuts anymore. One time in highschool this girl I was dating ate peanut butter even though she knew we were supposed to sneak off and makeout later that night. I made her cry by saying she's careless and doesn't give a fuck. She brushed her teeth and throat three times that night before I eventually stuck my tongue down her throat. Still, the idea of kissing someone who ate peanuts without me knowing is horrifying.

Another woman would have been more sensitive to her health needs. Men are shit. Selfish assholes, all of them.

Stupid diets during pregnancies will create unnecessary allergies. Make sure the pregnant lady eats all sorts of food while stomach is full of baby. Give peanuts, fish, brocolli, everything. Expose your children to different foods early on. Mithraditism is a basis of your diet.

normie btfo

>He needs to pay for her inferiority and frailness

Looks like she choked on his nuts.

why are peanuts so fucking poisonous to some people

like its not a mild allergy they fucking kill people

Couldn't handle deez nuts haha

That has nothing to do with genes, fuckface. Allergies do.

hehe, yeah, she "kissed" the peanut butter from his "mouth".

God dammit Carlos I lost.

OMG PEANUT RAPE

IT WAS PEANUT MOUTH RAPE, THIS IS SERIOUS STUFF!!!

>He doesn't need to pay for killing someone when he probably knew she would get sick from what he did

Why didnt they have a epipen on hand or something?

DESU it was the moms fault

>cause of death
>peanut

Kek

What? Your genes just aren't coded well enough to produce enough antibodies before you get sick? What? You might need some kind of medical attention in your life ever? You suck dude just remove your poor genes

She ded from his nuts bruh.

George Washington Carver strikes YET AGAIN.

Even when they "contribute" something, black people can't help but endanger white lives!

clearly the Jews' fault

also
> aus

I would rather be forgotten.

STACEY GETTING

BTFO
T
F
O

How does it feel to be a bitch to peanuts?

You really should be removed from the gene pool. Death from

Known severe allergy to peanuts
>Peanuts aren't everywhere in food preparation etc.
Why the fuck didn't she have an epipen?

he dindu nuttin

>Aryan women dies
>nutfags will defend this

I don't have any allergies, potato

This, Stacy has..well had Hypersensitivity Type 1.

Sorry man but for some reason I thought of putting a sack of peanuts over your head, like Nicolas Cage with the bees. Sorry you'd be dead but you might as well die bringing joy to others.

underrated

God damn lol

Nature is just weeding out the weak and we use technology to keep the sick alive.

i think theyre poisonous to all people

i feel like fucking shit if i eat like half a jar of peanut butter

You know, maybe....I know this sounds like a crazy idea but bear with me..... maybe is if you can die from fucking breathing in peanuts, you should probably never leave your house, and if you do, take all due caution not to literally kill yourself.

HE A GOOD PEANUT, HE DINDU NUTTIN!

No they're not, I can eat a whole can of peanuts and feel nothing. Other than the taste of delicious nuts in my mouth.

Underrated x3.
The americans are on fire tonight folks.

I love salty nuts, when I start gobbling on a bag of salty nuts I just can't stop.

It's a shame some people have to miss out on getting a nice mouthfull of salty nuts, it's to die for.

Good thing I'm physically stronger than all of you and you would never be able to get close with a peanut. I'd knock you out within seconds.

lol what a weak ass bitch

I should have died twice to be honest, first at birth possibly (caesar) and next because of appendicitis. Feels bad mane.

>he's never heard of peanut gas

Good luck sleepy head.

its clearly rape, he nutted on her without her knowledge

>No they're not, I can eat a whole can of peanuts and feel nothing. Other than the taste of delicious nuts in my mouth.

well that just tells me you like the taste

you dont know that peanuts are actually beneficial in your body like you do when you eat brocolli

to me a peanut is questionable its like not healthy

BAN ASSAULT NUTS

Was she rimming him?

It probably wasn't from his lips.

I'm also allergic to peanuts and strong as fuck, we'll team up and chad them to death.

Just the delicious healthy peanut protein and peanut fat

Up there with eggs and milk as far as nutrition goes

People with bad enough allergies can be harmed by just the peanut dust, or oil. If it's you vs someone who knows about your allergy, all they need to do is throw pocket peanuts and win.

That sucks, dude.

Peanuts are a nightshade, aren't they?

I hate leaving my house with my allergy. It makes me so fucking depressed. I've lost so many friends because I was afraid to go out with them. It's fucking torture. I don't kill myself because I'm banking on the chance that technology with come up with a cure. I can't see living my whole life like this. I don't go to resteraunts cause I'm scared shitless, can't kiss random girls at parties, I don't eat with my hands unless I'm at home. It's fucking awful.

They've already been proven to be good for the heart. The only thing that makes them unhealthy is that they usually come with a lot of salt.

Someone could kill both of you by dropping a water balloon of peanut powder on your head, or tossing peanuts at you

Or spiking your girlfriend's coffee with peanut butter

Theres a cure, its hypnosis

You must train your body to not overreact to allergens

>dying to food
embarrassing

I guess you could say that..

It was a kiss of death.

>I should have died twice to be honest, first at birth possibly (caesar)

"Et tu brute" style or what?

I'm 'avin a giggle right now realizing I could kill you two by throwing Reece's cups at you.

The best.

>be woman
>get killed by peanut butter

What are your favorite nuts, anons? I like pistacchios and indian nuts, salted peanuts are god-tier.

This is actually true. Allergies are more often than not developed because of bullshit propaganda by retards on facebook and good morning america shilling out $20 jars of "no nut nut butter" as an alternative so your kid doesnt "die from nuts gluten soy dairy fish the color red pickles and other random shit" when most of the kids only develop the allergies later on from not eating them to begin with. Kids are fucked with all this moronic alternative health lifestyle being practically forced onto them nowadays.

Plasma cells produce antibodies during an infection, you stupid cunt, and IgE is involved in allergies and parasitic infections only.

Well good thing I wear a bubble suit whenever I leave my peanut free bio-dome. You literally can't touch me.

I refuse to call Brazil nuts by anything other than their proper name, which would be nigger toes.

Why are peanuts so deadly Sup Forums ?

>because I'm banking on the chance that technology with come up with a cure

have you tried looking on google?

maybe you are low in a nutrient and you need something. maybe you can slowly incorporate tiny fragments of peanuts into things over time and your body gets acclimated to it

an allergy isnt even a thing

i think its a immune response to avoid something that is dangerous for your body

it might not be a bad thing it might be protecting you

Big words for someone that would die by peanut projectile by 4 year old.

Must be really hard, bro. I'd keep an epipen handy at all times and marry a race without peanut allergies so your kids don't have to deal with it.

You can try raising your tolerance, eat small amounts only, over time your tolerance will increase. You can eat small amounts of the allergen (peanuts) and not have a reaction.

If you don't believe me, I wouldn't blame you since it's coming from a third worlder, google it.

t. 3rd year Medical student

> could literally kill you with a pea-shooter

Thats breddy rare

vaccines cause gastrointestinal issues

I'll cover myself in peanut butter, come at me faggot

Whatever peanutbreath. Genes are memes anyway u fuken nerd

So, if I'm on a sky scraper and throw peanuts on people below me, what are the chances that someone dies?

Actually that's the main cure right now. Small dosage of peanuts at a time certain times throughout the day. You can only do it under medical supervision though and it takes years. The dose is so small at first they only prick your skin with peanut oil to see what happens. The whole process is just "lets see what happens".

Don't know. Genuinely curious about it though. The peanut molecule might be similar some dangerous molecule, and some people are unable to recognize the difference

Like pollen allergies, only instead of sneezing, people die

well yeah, memes are the cultural equivalent of genes

If I throw a peanut on you, will you die?

i'll lace my nuts with peanut butter

>being this mad

Nah probably not. Skin would just get really itchy and I'd probably throw up. If you nutted in my mouth I would die though. I carry benadryl everywhere jut in case.

I just don't understand how a fucking peanut can be so dangerous. I understand strange reactons to food to an extent, but some of these freaks of nature die within seconds. You can't even create a poison that kills a person faster than that.

things that people are allergic too are wishy washy pseudo foods anyway

like shellfish allergy

those bottom feeders we arent supposed to be eating anyways its in the bible

look up peanuts theyre not a healthy food

i dont know anybody allergic to an apple or a carrot

>How would you go about rewriting this story from a feminist perspective? It does involve a male's sexual advances on a female leading to her death.

Asking us to do the work for you, Mikael?

>potentially fatal peanut allergy
How would you guess this? Have you died from it before?

You're a big guy.