youtube.com/watch?v=ExEjXLMd4VA&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

logicalincrements.com/#
youtube.com/watch?v=AWXr68l6ACQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fe2c7sM9APQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sue

Well deserved, hate 99% of yanks.

u lads remember in 1814 when we went to the yanks and burnt their capital down hahahahah mad that

having a go

What do you lads call this at the girls knees??

Everything ends.

Is it better to go out in a bang that everyone will remember rather than let things sizzle and fade?

so you're saying that there are other single markets out there that allow you to trade with the members independently?

hmm very interesting concept for a single market I must say, intrigued to see how this works

stupid spastic dickhead, you've been trampled left and right now fuck off out my sight

no because I wasn't alive then you stupid cuntoid

how come you're not a succesful free jazz artist yet then?
free jazz requires more skill than any other jazz type because in addition to the already heavy composition skills needed it requires pure genius and talent to come out

little sister unironically bought herself one of these things a few months ago, NOT happy

Who here as really poor semen loads?

Israel are grooming their own little 'Lord Haw Haw' for the 21st century. His name is Paul 'Tommy Robinson' Harris.

People are trying, I believe someone has succesfully emulated some wii u games. it's really a question of time. when a console is released, emulator designers need to take time to study the console cpu and gpu. you have to remember that when your pc is emulating another console game, the cpu has to recreate the behaviour of an entire console which is programmed differently, as well as still doing all the stuff your computer needs it to do to continue operating. it's very heavy work for a cpu to run an emulator, it's essentially making your already dedicated computer run another, entirely different dedicated computer with different programming.

TLDR the RAM, cpu, graphics capabilities of a computer need to be significantly higher than that of a dedicated console to run said dedicated console within said computer.

U need computer ram to make fake console ram that is like real console ram which requires significantly more computer ram than if you were making just console ram with a console. ;^)

sometimes I don't wank for several days and then have a long edging session just so I can blow a massive load of cum out my willy

didn't realise how hot water gets when you boil it

>exposed

lmao as if anyone didn't know his name wasn't Tommy Robinson

swiper

whoa... that's not his real name...?
why did you lie to us tommy

did that today
was GLORIOUS, highlight of my week

>I don't support Israel

>so you're saying that there are other single markets out there that allow you to trade with the members independently?
literally yes. there are exceptions such as in the eurasian economic space
this is poetry

Is it weird that I find chimps cute but niggers absolute vermin?

bed

misogynistic

thanks user, where is the best place to shop for a gaming PC? not bothered about saving an extra £100 by building one myself

not a single market you spaz

what does the EDL defend?

england

i got seven Mac-11s

cyberpowerpc uk

good customiser

pints and male pattern baldness

>The Eurasian Economic Space or Single Economic Space is a single market
hmmm
again, why are you even butting in when you're clearly uninformed? oh right, because I have an american flag and le yanks are stupid

just had a wank with the aid of a can-opener

*poses as a 14 year old*
*catches nonces*

from what

things I hate:
nonces
pakis
you
irish
benders

things I like:
birds
ciggies
pints

why do people hate israel so much? i mean, palestine elected two terrorist organisations into government. why are we supposed to give a shit about them. their government are literal terrorist groups. actual government. surely supporting palestine should be frowned upon, at least until they elect a government that aren't literal terrorists.

about 8 .38s

>there are exceptions such as in the eurasian economic space

>No customs are levied on goods travelling within the customs union and—unlike a free trade area—members of the customs union impose a common external tariff on all goods entering the union

I've never youed a yank or a trip in /brit/. What are your /brit/ achievements?

>tfw irish paki nonce who is also a bender

love wine
love pasta
hate mafia

simple as

(((( .. *3 years later* .. ((((REBEL MEDIA)))) .. *literally almost a light year* .. )))))

like pina coladas
like getting caught in the rain
hate blacks

are nonces mentally ill? how do you even get to that state

posted "doing a poo" 20 times in a day

only actually pooed 4 times

worried about this trend of acid attacks

>I didn't know there were single markets other than the EU up until a few minutes ago but feel qualified to talk about what is and isn't allowed in other single markets

how old are you even?

foreigners

it's a common economic union that's moving towards a single market
>On January 1, 2012, the three states established the Eurasian Economic Space which ensures the effective functioning of a single market for goods, services, capital and labour, and to establish coherent industrial, transport, energy and agricultural policies.[41][42] The agreement included a roadmap for future integration and established the Eurasian Economic Commission (modelled on the European Commission).
>ensures the effective functioning of a single market

but tbf it seems you're right, it's like arguing the UK isn't a capitalist economy because it has social policies and therefore isn't purely capitalist.
seems you can call a market that isn't purely a single market a single market

go here first. this is what i did, then just mixed and matched parts when they went on sale, built it myself. if you want to buy one premade, you should still looke here first to get an idea of the parts you want inside it

logicalincrements.com/#

sins of fathers and mothers transfared to the child

love pies
not a fat cunt, just love em
simple as

I'll concede on that, I said that the only single market active as the European one which is wrong, it doesn't invalidate anything else I've said up to this point, you were wrong at every turn

israel actually killed hundreds of british people though acts of terrorism

it tends to co-occur with psychopathy, which is why so many high ranking politicians and businessmen are nonces

you>me

love willy
not a gay cunt, just love em
simple as

Sour time
|:-(

youtube.com/watch?v=AWXr68l6ACQ

I'm going to start larping as a Son of Liberty and commit terrorist attacks in Britain.

do pakis routinely go on acid shopping trips?

meant for

Didn't die in my sleep lads still here

>you were wrong at every turn
what am I wrong on? I've already dissected each one of your retarded arguments

lads I keep vomiting every time I wake up recently but there's nothing for me to vomit so I'm just vomiting saliva

Hello Moto

the summer read

think Slovenia is literally the perfect country

That cunt won't wake up the next time he falls asleep

Post patellar bursa

that Trump (and yourself) don't know the most basic mechanism of a single market is that you can't strike up deals with the independent members and treat them as separate markets

Connecting People

also this
>The Single Economic Space was established in 2012 with the goal of creating an integrated single market.
whether you can call the eurasian market a single market is debateable
certainly different from the EU, which has a supranational body

spergs still at it, must channel their pent up virginity

Who's this Rorke runt I keep hearing about?

He sounds like a right racist tosser like that Donald Trump

Cockia

youtube.com/watch?v=fe2c7sM9APQ

here we see the ulsterman in his natural habitat

can i get Nembutal on the darkweb?

wanting a quiet exit from this miserable life

donald trump is a fascist biggot racist islamophobe

donald trump kkk racist sexist anti gay

>that Trump (and yourself)
>he has the stupidity to say I don't understand a single market after just admitting he thought the EU was the only single market
screeching
>is that you can't strike up deals with the independent members and treat them as separate markets
I literally already gave you an example of a single market that does. the Eurasian Economic Space or Single Economic Space allows exceptions such as kyrgyzstan independently trading gold with switzerland

if you really want to argue about who is winning, I haven't said anything that isn't arguable. you've stated something that is clearly, factually wrong, no debate.

rate the fit today lads
going for a monochrome look

not kidding when I say if we would literally just leave tomorrow we would be in a better position than dragging it out over four years
should've left last year

All in favour of banning yanks from /brit/ say aye

Semens

*grunts loudly*
*slurs through gritted teeth*
URGHH I NEED FUCK A CUNT
*saliva dribbles out of mouth*
NEED TO FFFFUCK HER....RIGHT IN THE FFFF PUSSY

HOW DO WHITE MEN BECOME RACISTS? THEY GET CHEATED ON WITH A BLACK MAN BECAUSE WHITE DICK TOO SMALL TO KEEP A WOMAN SATISFIED WHITES = ALBINO APES WITH SMALL DICK

Dick head

just changed my socks
was considering changing my boxers too but figured that might just be a step I wasn't quite willing to take at this moment

>rolled up jeans
hello twat

>I'll laugh until my head comes off
>I'll swallow until I burst

quintessential rentboy

show me where in their accession agreement it shows this exception

Poofta

just made a proper runt slop ngl

ol puberoos are trimmed and neat for tonight xx hoping to pull although i doubt i will haha

*smiles at you*