Beer in glass bottle cost 3€/L, beer in matal can cost 2€/L so I buy beer in metal can

beer in glass bottle cost 3€/L, beer in matal can cost 2€/L so I buy beer in metal can

That's just good business sense Pierre.

u r saving environment muhammad

Don't you have that system where you return the glass bottles and buy the next one cheaper?

Wow. What? I've always been buying beer in glass bottles? Why are you so smart Pierre, maybe I could learn a thing or two from you.
>invites you to a bar and buys you a beer in a glass bottle

>beer costs 1€/l

Wew

i don't buy beer

who asked you ?

why finnland fuck estonia??? why finnland fuck estonia??? why finnland fuck estonia??? why finnland fuck estonia??? why finnland fuck estonia??? why finnland fuck estonia??? why finnland fuck estonia???

What? I thought alcohol was cheap in France. Our cheapest, grossest beer is about 2,5€/l

There's a lot of homemade alcohol here (and I suppose it's the same thing in the whole region and Eastern Europe), so that data is not really real.

>mfw we're seen as a drunktards

Finland fuck estonia bc Finnish women come to Estonia to fuck homeless people (true story, according to local police chief)

measure per alcohol next time

also wtf is wrong with Estonia

Well hobos need some loving too.

>HIV
Russian fault

Not even memeing, Russian junkies brought it here from Petersburg with the fentanyl crisis. Mostly Russian junkies are infected, Estonians are not.
>Alcohol
Our fault lol

>Tfw homeless people get more qt Finnish pucci than u

You know what to do.

But Russia have lower hiv rate than you
Estonia is literally the worst in that regard

>HIVtugal

>But Russia have lower hiv rate than you

Russians living in Estonia are mostly bydlo lowlifes, like niggers in USA. The statistics show that over 90% of HIV cases are discovered in areas with close to 100% Russian population. If you look by nationality, Estonians have one of the fewest cases of HIV in Europe, Russians living in Estonia have HIV

It's measuring over the entirety of Russia. I assume there's tribes and stuff to the east where that's less of a problem.

Theres something far more satisfying about holding a bottle than a can.

Easier to cram empty bottle up your ass.

>belgistan