Favorite Beatles Album

What's everyone on Sup Forumss favorite beatles album? Mine is Revolver. Discuss
>pic related

Revolver > MMT > Sgt Pepper > White Album > Let It Be > Rubber Soul > HELP! > A Hard Days Night > Abbey Road > Beatles For Sale > With the Beatles >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Please Please Me

That

Disclaimer: I don't really like any other Beatles albums. I don't dislike them or disregard their influence, I just never really got super into them. Revolver wins on account of my liking every song. Taxman, She Said She Said, Eleanor Rigby, Tomorrow Never Knows, I'm Only Sleeping and that cool (George Harrison?) one with the Sitar

Rubber Soul but only for certain songs. Their later albums are better as a whole, starting with Revolver and really coming to a fore with Sgt Pepper's.

>
Love you to! That's the one with the Sitar, trippy song. Really good. I know a lot of people say Sgt. Pepper but it never really hit me like Revolver did. I was never massively into the beatles until recently i've been listening to them non-stop

Sgt. Peppa

Not my favorite, but Rubber Soul is incredibly underrated as an album. Its easily their most cohesive album, with a really comfy folky singer-songwriter vibe all the way through.

I've always teetered between Rubber Soul and Revolver. Ultimately I ended up making them into a double album alongside their respective singles. It's great stuff.

Revolver > Rubber Soul > Abbey Road > White Album > Let It Be > Sgt. Peppers > Help > MMT > With the Beatles > Please Please Me > Hard Day's Night > Beatles For Sale

Revolver is objectively the best Beatles album, but rubber soul is my favorite.

My favorite album is my custom album

Track listing?

Thank you for asking.

I don't have a favorite.
I love 'em all equally.

Revolver is the only Beatles album I wholeheartedly like

The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.

>hes right you know

nah he's full of shite .
>falling for a meme

I love all of them but Sgt Pepper made the biggest impact on me, i listened to it during hard times of my life and i always go back to it for comfort.

Abbey Road. Big fan of experimental music, and conceptual music, and while Sgt. Peppers is prob a better example of those two genres, I feel Abbey Road took those elements and made tgem tighter, catchier, and more intricate. No wonder it’s like, THE music record

Rubber Soul is really nice.

This is the only band I refuse to listen to based solely on the amount of attention they've received. I don't need to hear their music. More than enough people already have.

i havent listened to all their albums but:

Abbey Road, i love every song on this and i think its a masterpiece

even maxwell ?

yes actually, i think its great. i think the silly rhythm is fun, the bass in the first verse is nice, and the guitar melodies later are very pleasant. there are lots of interesting rhythmic elements going on in the chorus and they try to distill some of the magic of ragtime music into their pop

i realize the song is not very popular among critics or casuals, but its one of my faves

ragtime isnt the right term, i just meant old saloon music