Thought you guys might appreciate this pic in case you haven't already seen it

Thought you guys might appreciate this pic in case you haven't already seen it...

Otherwise let's make this a presidental candidates picture thread.

Hillary has a gaping open, wrinkly old hole whilst Chloe has a nice, tight, fresh and smooth hole?

Makes sense.

Is that a donut?

>let SoKo handle it's own shit
>if NoKo actually comes up with something, we'll have the intelligence to know about it and glass their country before they become a problem to the U.S. specifically

I don't see a problem with this...

I just want to know the context of the picture

More like the other way around.

is this a representation of the state of their respective vaginas? It's weirdly reversed

South Korea is halfway across the world from the US. The only way you could "glass them" is with nukes.

We've got military bases all around the world m8.

So they are basically showing us the conditions of their vaginas?

Ever hear of Sembawang Naval Base you inbred bombay mutt? Don't forget, the US has the largest navy and the most nuclear equipped submarines, we can nuke anyone from anywhere at anytime.

well to be fair, Bill probably did ravage her

It's a giant gaping cunt that happens to be holding a donut.

Which Trump wants to stop funding and pull out of. The US will have no force projectors in the area and zero military influence. The US won't even be able to enter South Korea or other Asian countries if he wants to end military alliances.

It's pretty obvious North Korea wants Trump because he'll pull the US from SoKo and NoKo will have military superiority in the Korean Peninsula. Then they can use it to force peace treatises, more aid, and Kim might even be batshit enough to try and invade SoKo.

Poor Chloe must be really desperate for roles if she takes an acting gig that casts her as a Hillary supporter.

dammit i love that actress hot as fuck

>NK invades SK
>takes over
>massive population unable to sustain itself
>revolts and democracy wins
>0 americans lost

Well Fifth wave did bomb at the theatre, and she is a pro-interracial feminist SJW irl.

>Singapore is near Korea
>Singapore is Indian

I'd understand that most people probably don't know the racial demographic and geography of Asia, but only Americans don't know but assume they do.

Between Singapore and Korea there is Malaysia, Vietnam, Taiwan, Burma and Philippines.

m8,

north korea could've perhaps taken us back in the 60s when the soldiers actually believed in the ideology propaganda (not that propaganda doesnt exist in soko either)

anyway, in a conventional non-nuke battle (everybody would die anyway since missiles etc etc), but in a land invasion, south korea now would destroy noko quite efficiently

Since when is Singapore a NK sympathizer?

Do you honestly believe NK can do shit to any one? Are you really that retarded?

Maybe, but it's going to be a long and bloody war. North Korea's army outnumbers you 2:1 reverses included. They've also been prepping for war while everyone was developing economically. Their train system doubles as bomb shelters. Their artillery could flatten Seoul in thirty minutes, and they have a few nuclear warheads and the necessary short range missiles.

I'm not going to ignore basic facts because hurr those damn gommunists are retarded.

North Korea would ultimately lose any conflict especially since there will be foreign intervention but they very likely already have small nukes and Seoul is within artillery range of North Korea.

nah senpai, if it came down to more than skirmishes, aka invasion, then everyone is dead. both side loses via missiles and shit, we dont live in the period of conventional warfare anymore (at least not in this region)

nothign will ever happen cuz north korean border i close to the capital of fukcing china, so yeah. they is safe with status quo

re seoul and rest of south korea, we would get hit in less than 15 minutes (for seoul), as i said, it would just be destruction for everyone on the penninsula

yeah, no one is denying that. all im saying is that given the total war nature of this hypothetical conflict, there would be no winners

Is that a metaphor for how old and stretched out her snatch is?

Fuck i was just going to post dat/

>NK dead
>SK dead
>Singapore also probably dead

As an American this seems more like an improvement than anything.

hey anybody know about the clinton murder for hire coverups??

not really. cuz it wouldn't be americans re-building shit on it. i suppose youd still have philippines, but still a major loss of geopolitical influence / foothold

It's a shoop

Same senpai, at least until I find out she's an SJW

That dull bitch on the right has probably been plowed so many times that I doubt that donut is an accurate representation.

Eh, depends what you mean by "major loss of geopolitical influence / foothold" specifically.

I'm assuming a Trump presidency instead of the U.S. going into full cuck mode with Hillary here. The U.S. being a powerful self-interested force in the world again instead of being a cuck that takes it in the ass willingly from everyone for a change.

i.e. you fuck with other countries we don't give a fuck, you fuck with us we fuck your shit up. Would be nice instead of the "let's give everyone else everything at our own expense" shit we've been dealing with for who knows how long now.

Original

their bird claw hands are disgusting

>Ew what's this? A doughnut? I'm not touching that
>But it'll make a great photo op!

and by her side is your next president

more people need to see this. it should be posted all over reddit.

make sure the Bernvictims never ever vote for her.

Chloe is well known for her man hands.

it's just the shape they have them in that bothers me