What will you do when Trump loses

So most of us that aren't deluded know that Trump is going to lose to Shillary. For those of you that believe he is going to win humor us for a second. What will happen if he loses. What will you do if he loses.

>inb4 trump isn't going to loose.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eaWlBrpwJpU
latino.foxnews.com/latino/opinion/2016/06/07/opinion-big-data-reports-latino-support-for-trump-on-rise-at-37/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Idk, probs nothing. I have work and school to worry about. I'm fine with this.

>Trump is going lose
Good one, cuckhold

Nothing. Anybody answering anything other than "nothing" is full of shit.

He is. It's not a matter of being a cuckold. It's a matter of truth.

Who will they dick ride once Trump loses.

Retard, do you think anyone here expected it to get this far a year ago?

The board accomplished a goal and drove the neo-con Jews from the Republican party. It was fucked anyway due to all the GREASY SPICS they've been letting in for years.

So, Trump loses. We sit and watch the meltdown and laugh until we start having rolling blackouts like Venezuela and wait for the pogroms to begin.

>It's not a matter of being a cuckold.
Hey, don't worry about it. We're not all so judgy.

Idk, go back to Ron Paul?

>it's a matter of truth

you mean opinion. I don't know one way or the other, but you meant to write opinion.

If he loses, I'll probably curl up on the floor, cry for a bit that the God-Emperor never became president, then go back to playing video games and forget about what I was crying about.

Start prepping hardcore, Hillary is going to usher in the New World Order. After it being this close I doubt they want to risk it going any longer.

Hitler
Next elections are far away...

>Retard, do you think anyone here expected it to get this far a year ago?
Yeah bet makers did. They are usually the best people to go to when trying to figure out the odds. Right now Clinton is an obvious favorite among them.

>So, Trump loses. We sit and watch the meltdown and laugh until we start having rolling blackouts like Venezuela and wait for the pogroms to begin.
Implying you NEETS will actually leave your houses to commit pogroms.

Post here for 2 more days, never come back. Wait until this all just seems like a bad dream.

No it's as of right now a statistical fact that Hillary will win. If you were betting money right now you would be an idiot not to bet on her winning.

Trump becoming president is more ridiculous than Romney becoming president.

The MSM is what controls the opinion of the masses.

gg

Didn't the republicans pull 14 Mill more and Dems 7 mill less?

I would imagine Don could win this

>Didn't the republicans pull 14 Mill more and Dems 7 mill less?
Are you referring to primary numbers?

It's not about who wins or loses. It's about the ride

Let the chaos begin

What ride. The clinton express. Because that's our ride for the next 8 years.

>What will you do if he loses

Witness the end of western society as we know it.

The electoral chaos. Trump radiates lulz everywhere

And no matter which of the two wins, Berniefags will be assblasted beyond repair. The fallout will be glorious

Western Civilization end even if Trump wins. He's not going to do the stuff he says.

We still gotta try.
Nothing screams "establishment" more than Hillary. Not even Jeb!.

>Republican turnout is at record highs
>Trump got more votes than any other Republican nominee in history
>Democrat turnout is massively down
>independents statistically lean more toward Trump, in fact it's his strongest area
>Hillary is the second most disliked candidate in US history, making any hate toward Trump a lot less meaningful
>US parties haven't had 3 consecutive administrations for several decades

Trump is winning this. All the Republicans will fall in line behind Trump. Democrats fell in love with Sanders, they won't turn out in significant tu support the establishment status quo, a corporate puppet that is about as exciting and trustworthy as my ass.

People can keep spamming threads about how Hillary is going to win no matter what to break morale, as they have done for the entirety of the Republican primaries but it's gonna change much.

>Trump will never run
>Trump won't win any states
>Trump is done after Iowa
>Trump will never get the majority of the delegates
>Trump will lose at a brokered convention
>Trump will never beat Clinton

etc., etc. It's been the same song and dance since the beginning, but the media narrative has been inconsequential for the entire thing.

If Trump loses, the momentum he had will just be redirected to something else. People will take his ideas and will put them in a less polarizing package.

Bet makers take this into account when setting the odds. Clinton is still the clear favorite.

Got some bad news for you buddy

>Yeah bet makers did
really? a year ago, bet makers expected him to be the rep. nominee? Wow, you must have access to some secret bookmaker no one else does.

>Implying you NEETS will actually leave your houses to commit pogroms.
some of us might, some might just watch on tv.

>not knowing who is always loved on Sup Forums

Hi newfag

We have to help him.

Bet makers have had to re-adjust several times already.

Either turnout, going to have to pick a side, cause an abnormal amount of people will refuse to accept the chosen candidate as a winner and there might be violence that may occur.

I'll probably move out of California. Not for sure, but heavily considering it - given how the protests went.

Actually, I think the odds one Trump were typically 20 or 50 to 1, whereas Jeb and Rubio were like 250 to 1

>really? a year ago, bet makers expected him to be the rep. nominee? Wow, you must have access to some secret bookmaker no one else does.
Actually yeah. Pretty much like a couple months after he entered he was the favorite. He remained the favorite since then.

If Trump Loses, I'll move to Canada,
I will not tolerate that con-artist Shillary as president.
I hate everything about that women.

I'm moving to Mexico.

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Same thing I did before he ran - laugh at degenerates.

Nice consolation prize

Never mind the memes, Trudeau is actually OKAYish. He will probably manage to create jobs (the low dollar can help). Canada never wanted those horrible trade deals either. But if the US goes through with them, we have to too.

>What will you do if he loses?
In the woods. No, really, I have land and I can live off the grid.

Trump wasn't my first choice but I do prefer him to Shilliary. The game is rigged.

Even if she wins maybe there's some way she can be impeached.

The bad news being no one what that pic is cause all the important info was cropped out?

I don't care that much but I really do not want Hillary to win

PANIC MODE

I know how bad it's going to be when Trump loses

I was like 15 when I first browsed Sup Forums 4 years ago and witnessed how BTFO Sup Forums was when Romney lost

that's the reason I don't trust who Sup Forums supports. Always losers.

Anyway, they'll probably never come back to Sup Forums until 4 years later when they get bored. That's what i did lol

Is this you? Nice.

am i cute?

im a shitskin tho and an anchor baby

>Implying anyone here actually thought Magic Underwear could beat Token Black Guy.

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

Shills keep repeating this even though most people didn't even like Romney here, and a lot of people thought he wouldn't win.

Also
>Sup Forums filename
>but I swear it's me guise!1

you're like Sup Forums nightmare. An attractive shitskin. You should get a white waifu and post it just to trigger them.

Shitpost on Sup Forums

No change. Wait for cultural marxism to collapse in on itself, hopefully before I die. I'd like to see it happen, so I can say I told you so to a few people.

I know this is a bait thread but that picture is so funny, thanks m80

>Implying a pic with no time stamp means anything to us.

people were shilling for Romney pretty hard though

>he doesn't have 4chanx file name randomizer

I only ever browse here to make fun of you guys
and to hone my debate skills.
surprisingly your retard arguments are easy to debunk so I get through my polisci classes easily

Thanks

Yes, becuase we didn't want Obango. Not because we liked old Mittens. He was to us what Clinton is to Bernie Supporters.

Where did you get these? You know avatar roleplaying isn't allowed here.

People stopped really caring after Ron Paul lost. Of course people were rooting for someone who wasn't the Democrat, just as many were also rooting for Obongo, but there wasn't the energy we've seen behind Trump since the beginning of this election.

>he thinks posting random pics he saved on Sup Forums will fool or intimidate anyone

>statistical fact

Literally no such thing you retard, at least not in the sense that you are using it.

>Bet makers

Oddsmakers you stupid faggot. They're called oddsmakers.

If he loses I'll probably just have a heavy drinking binge and be depressed for a week.

Prob get a lot of shit from people who don't care about election either way, and know I support him.

>avatar roleplaying

Literally what

As opposed to animefags who post their anime on Sup Forums?

and those pics are me, but I'm not posting anymore because you're clearly jealous of my shitskin superior athletic body

This poster is a 10/10 as he can see the big picture and keeps it in mind. Trump is going to win and just because the media says he won't, he still will.

>calls me a retard
>spergs out

He won't do shit. Like at all. He'll introduce some PC bills like transgender rights and just go with the current pace. Tbh I'd rather him do nothing than try and do what the Liberals do when it comes to job creation. Just look at what Wynne did to Ontario.

Trudeau will be okay in my books as long as he doesn't fuck up everything like his father did. He's better off just being a figurehead for the country, he's better at that.

No, because you don't have anymore pics of the same faggot from /hm/ saved. Now gtfo.

I was a paulfag

pretty upset he lost

Dunno man, probably shitpost more?

>erroneously using the word statistical to give false weight to your shitty argument

this isn't plebbit mate, save your pretentious diction. Although it's true the odds are currently in her favor that is not the same as "it is a fact".

>he thinks Trump will win despite 40% of the country being minority and white women voting for hillary

By sheer numbers you can't win.

>"b-but trump will win the latino black and white women vote!"

After all those comments he made? yeah nah

>"b-but he was talking about illegals!"

Doesn't matter. Mainstream media is great at sending their message.

>No rebutle.

Same thing I'd do if he wins.

>Actually yeah. Pretty much like a couple months after he entered he was the favorite
source please. he was NEVER the favorite even the fucking night before he won the nominee they were still in denial over it.

Find me a source from a year ago where he was the fav. You're full of shit. And no one here sent in our life savings to an old jew.

be really sad for a day or so, continue shitposting and prepare for the Islamic apocalypse

Buy ammo

I don't know anyone who donated to bernies campaign irl

Except he IS winning the Latino vote. Come back when you have facts and not opinions.

latino.foxnews.com/latino/opinion/2016/06/07/opinion-big-data-reports-latino-support-for-trump-on-rise-at-37/

Prepare to fight the Menocaust

I got arthritis from fucking a filthy bitch whore who gave me Reiter's syndrome. I've continued to work through constant wracking pain because what choice do I have? If Clunton wins I'm claiming permanent disability and riding the decline.

It's spelled rebuttal. Retard.

Watch the country my ancestors fought and died for descend into an even more hopeless den of degeneracy. I will likely live in a tent in the wilderness while the World ends due to Clinton's provocative war with Russia.

lol don't you fags still have your stockpiles from 2008? gun owners are so paranoid

>source please. he was NEVER the favorite even the fucking night before he won the nominee they were still in denial over it.
KEK. Being the statistical favorite is different than having the party endorsement.

Wow, you're very good looking!
Do you have anything against homosexuals?

You would have said the same thing, for Trumps odds of winning the Republican primary, back in 2015. Funny how that turned out.

I've never seen someone so delusional lmao

Thanks autocorrect, now fuck off unless you have an argument.

>have ignorance shoved in face
>y-you're a sperg!

lolz

>latino.foxnews

see this is how I know it's 2012 all over again
we're going to be seeing
>Rasmussen polls
>fox news polls
for the next few months

delusional

btw that "poll" has really really crappy methodology
It's basically an internet poll lol

>HAHAHA got some bad news for you here's a cropped chart with no labels
Get off my board

Not an argument. Come back with facts or get out bait posters.

When Trump loses I'll be combing Sup Forums and other alt-right outlets to find the most salty posts and compile them into a collage

He's going to win. Kick and scream all you want, you're getting the Big Don.