Trump U Judge: Whites, go back to Europe, California for Hispanics!

BUT TRUMP IS WRONG TO CALL HIM OUT ON HIS RACE

REEEEEEEEEEEE

breitbart.com/texas/2016/06/09/whites-go-back-europe-california-hispanic-state-said-founder-judge-curiels-group/

Other urls found in this thread:

americanpatrol.com/RECALLDAVIS/KIEV_Xscript991217recon.html
web.archive.org/web/20010205082000/http://americanpatrol.com/RECALLDAVIS/KIEV_Xscript991217recon.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Our emperor is always right

Man, I live in the hippiest town. Most of them don't give af about la raza and think its some sort of peace movement.

I fucking told you

GET IT TO TRUMP

BUUUUUUMP

Fuck La Raza and the rest of the beaner trash.

bump

get this to Drudge

fuck mexicans

t. texan

MAGA

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE AUDIO FOR IT!!!!!

I remember hearing it a few times in a certain video but I can't seem to find it now.

No but if you find it post it.

Being a right wing news aggregator must be easy work these days. Basement NEETS just tweet you articles all day.

americanpatrol.com/RECALLDAVIS/KIEV_Xscript991217recon.html

This site used to have it now it's gone...

It's not the actual judge. It's the founder of the group that the judge belongs to.

same thing

Unstumped, yet again.

Who wants to bite the bullet and install RealAudio for America?

web.archive.org/web/20010205082000/http://americanpatrol.com/RECALLDAVIS/KIEV_Xscript991217recon.html

The files are still archived

DELET THIS

Beaners are trash. I've met many legal Mexican-ethnicity Americans that despise shitskin beaner garbage like La Raza.

Trump will win with Latinos for this reason.

Not quite.

And not as damming as Donald paying off Pam Bondi to drop the case.

Keep it up pro Mexican faggots. Hand Trump the election.

I can't right now or else I would.

Somebody needs this audio to leak so it can thrown into a video..

Delete your Sup Forums account.

delete your county of the map

bump

Can Trump ever be stumped?

I'll be honest, I at first did think it was pretty fucked up for Trump to want a different judge, but the judge is racist against white people for FUCKS SAKE!

It is an obvious conflict of interests. I hope he gets a different lawyer.

At this point, I am convinced that Trump is completely and totally 100% unstumpable.

>Kikedart

We already knew this dipshit. Trump just failed to word it properly. He was just like "Hurr he's Mexican" instead of saying "He's part of a Mexican nationalist organization that wants to reconquer American territory"

So, was Andrew Breitbart the "good" kind of Jew? Is that why Sup Forums hammers his website incessantly?

>at first did think it was pretty fucked up for Trump to want a different judge
Why? It happens all the time, and for far lesser reasons.

>I'm not the "leader " of Stormfront, I'm just a member

This.

I think he might be holding back La Raza for something later but if he blasted the judged full force as an anti-American invader with the desire to erode the borders and force white people out of the United States. His claim would have emboldened people instead of sending the republicucks frantically smashing the RACIST button.

He was pretty based, desu. It was a crazy time for politics. Watch his movie on Netflix.

bumping, this is important:

California La Raza Lawyers Association
of which Gonzalo Curiel is a member
was founded by Mario Obledo
who said pubically stated during "1998 when he said in a radio interview that Hispanics were on the way to taking over all of California’s political institutions. He suggested that people who did not like it go back to Europe."

Trump was right again.

We really need that wall.

Holy fucking shit i thought this was just skinhead neo nazi stormfag propaganda. Im kinda annoyed at Trump for not being fucking clear and saying "Mexican" which only gives liberals more ammo but still. What a mother fucker, fucking La Raza cock suckers saying this is their land when they slaughtered more natives for it then the US. Fucking mother fuckers call me fucking white washed n shit when they're fake fucking Mexicans themselves, and those same mother fuckers want the land to be "Mexican" but they want the evil "Europeans" to leave all the agriculture, architecture and tech they put into it. Yeah Mexicans built this country and whites had nothing to do with it, its true because the alternative would hurt your feelings.

Downloaded the audio, I'm now converting it and making a webm of it.

>used to play in hxc punk band as a lad
>whole scene was full of anarchists, feminists, anti racists
>La Raza was 100% acceptable however, as were blatant Mexican nationalist bands

that was when I turned.

when the bull is preppin' you.jpg

Nunca te van a querer, chicano