You may post ITT only if you have won the Confederations Cup AND have a chance to win the current one

You may post ITT only if you have won the Confederations Cup AND have a chance to win the current one.

Not so fast rest of the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iYZKrn7Bbl8
youtu.be/GKIN9jELGAc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No seas mamon Felix!

CHI

PUTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Que traes kiwi pendejo

Puro pinche orgullo Azteca.

A huevo wey.

CHI

>when a mexican starts bragging about soccer achievements

well at least we aren't cucks and women in here don't fantasize about nig dicks :^)

Pinche gabacho gringo idiota.

>2 U-17 World Cup Champions
>Conderations Cup Championship
>2012 Olympic Gold Medal

What was that again?

De seguro sos un yanqui negro envidioso

Cuantas copas tenés vos?

>a chance to win the current one.
I can't wait for the next 7-0

MADAFACA

>aquino

I couldn't watch the game. What the fuck is the fuck here?

/ourmvp/ la'

Subhumans being put in their place by glorious Anglos

Mexico isn't anglo. You're right about the subhumans, though.

I doubt that anyone on this thread has actually won the Confederations Cup

For me it's concacaf

we need more fights. the panama v. refs+mexico was fun.

EXPOSED...

... AGAIN

I will not deny.

Mexico > New Zealand

But your behaviour is a fucking disgrace.

GO TRUMP GO END THIS TACO HELL

>we
cant wait till all these disgusting mexicans are deported

Rekt

it's the world's sport lid. also, cheer for >our team and not the mexican nt. thought you wanted integration, little too late for white ethno state.

At least the rest of the world cares about that, and not baseball or handegg.

Trump is an incompetent retard, he hasn't done shit and won't do shit

Good of your ex-president for becoming a meme though.

youtube.com/watch?v=iYZKrn7Bbl8

>becoming
That's nothing

Here are some of his quotes.
>Prohibition didn't work in the Garden of Eden. Adam ate the apple.
>Now, 75% of Mexicans already have washing machines, and not precisely two-legged ones.
>If any woman felt aggrieved she has my most heartfelt apologies. But my intention was clear and what I am promoting is a great gender equity in the country (referring to the previous quote)
>Lets change from root without changing roots
>Congratulations, Mr. Volpe! (talking about Lavolpe)
>Pemex is equal to the Virgin of Guadalupe, they are both symbols for the Mexicans that must be handled with great care
>They deceived us as if we were vile Chinese! (in front of Japanese entrepreneurs)
>You eat and you go away [of the country] (talking on the telephone with Fidel Castro about a state visit into Mexico)
>I speak freely today, I say any nonsense, it does not matter anymore: I'm already leaving anyway (in the last days of his presidency)
>Let's give Fidel Castro a push to go to the grave, he's old enoug
>Latin America must flee from the 'perfect dictatorship', as Colombian Nobel Prize for literature Mario Vargas Llosa once said (Vargas Llosa is Peruvian)

Only reason he won in the first place was because he isn't from the PRI party (our _terribly_shit_and_corrupt_ ruling party for over 70 years)

>Massive brawl
>Ref only hands out a yellow after reviewing the footage

Video Referee rigging already in full effect

>me gusta

lol

So you are saying he's the guy who actually got shit done?

He was always a meme, you won't find anyone seriously defending that moron (or any of our presidents for that matter)

Based Aquino
youtu.be/GKIN9jELGAc

>everyone's go to response to Mexico is name dropping Trump and talking about a dumb border Wall meme that will never happen

This is not only stupid, stale, predictable, ignorant, racist - it's also unfunny and pathetic when you consider said wall will never be built and Trump is universally dislike by everyone on the planet save for Sup Forums. Even the Republicans voted for him hated him and just wanted Hillary to lose.

Leave the Mexicans alone and mind your own business. You sound so lame when you talk name drop Trump like he's some kind of boogeyman or guy will get revenge on people who upset you

>the ref trying to pop off that guy's head

Why is this pic so funny? If I hadn't watched the game I'd have no idea what the fuck was going on in this picture

nigga we won 1 playing the final against saudi arabia

this cup is meme: the competition

I see a lot of non Mexican flags in the thread.
Can't you read faggots? You don't met the requisites, GET OUT OF MY THREAD.

tumblr: the post