Gary Johnson at 12% in the latest Fox News poll

Gary Johnson at 12% in the latest Fox News poll.

Only 3% away from getting in the debates.

Johnson gets crushed in the Northeast (4%) and with Blacks (2% - 5%).

Just wait until people actually learn who Gary Johnson is and watch those numbers drop.

>New England and black people hating freedom

Wow, the world has turned upside down.

I don't think they care. They just really dislike Hillary and Trump and Johnson is a way to express that dissatisfaction.

I don't know if this would be good or bad for trump to have this 3rd moron in the debate. certainly bad if he's still around at voting time.

It's more NY-NJ. Northern New England is pretty libertarian and I even saw a poll from CT yesterday where Johnson was at 6%. That's not great, but above the Northeast Region as a whole.

But NY and NJ, even though NY was running libertarian candidates before the national LP was even formed, have always had absolutely atrocious vote totals. Rhode Island isn't great, either.

He pulls about equally from both.

I don't know what you mean by "if he's still around at voting time." The LP already has ballot access in 32 states and the rest are in progress. The LP, unlike the Greens and the Constitution Party, should be on the ballot everywhere.

>at 12% in the latest
they're thinking of Arte Johnson

And here you see the retardedness of libertarians laid full bare. The media and GOPe destroy, denigrate and bury a man who had a long record of principled, constitutionally oriented, voting (Ron Paul).

Now that very same media is hailing and pushing an establishment faggot (Gary Johnson) against a man who is the antithesis of the establishment and elite and the libertarians get all stupid and excited. I'm ashamed to have ever even considered libertarians anything other than faggot autists, let alone allies in this battle against the elite.

Ayn Rand was absolutely justified in her unabiding hatred of libertarians and libertarianism.

Thats it im now #jackin4johnson

>He pulls about equally from both.
Fuck off Libertarian cunt

Johnson will humble both the major party morons without breaking a sweat.

HABBENING!

guess i mean if his polls go below 15% and he gets booted from the debates, he'll pretty much be finished. but I don't think he's getting in the debates even if he polls high.

>a man who is the antithesis of the establishment and elite

WTF?

Trump supports the NSA and PATRIOT Act and has said Snowden should be executed.

Trump supported the 2008 bailouts, including the auto bailouts.

Trump supported the Kelo eminent domain case.

Trump supported the Iraq invasion, before turning against it.

Trump supported the Libya debacle, before turning against it.

Trump supports the Renewable Fuel Standard (ethanol mandates) and wind subsidies.

Trump's trade protectionist position is just corporate welfare for favored industries.

Donald Trump is just as much of an establishment candidate as is Hillary. He just uses language that appeals to idiots and racists.

Paid shills from Hillary are out in force tonight.

Go suck off a bull, but not literally (even though it's legal for you deviants in Canada.)

The debate criteria is spelled out. Be Constitutionally eligible, be on enough ballots to be mathematically capable of winning, and poll at 15%.

Johnson is suing the debate commission over the 15% rule, so there's a chance that part will be relaxed or removed.

Johnson has no chance.

He has been doing this shit every 4 years now for the past like 12 years p

yeah so many establishment candidates want to audit the fed

>He has been doing this shit every 4 years now for the past like 12 years p
No, that's the OTHER guy in this pic.
He, and I, have worked towards this day since '88. Have a little respect.

... He ran one other time for President (2012.) He won the only other two elections he was in, which were for Governor of New Mexico in 1994 and 1998.

Hasn't it passed the House about 3 times now? Are you really going to tell me there are 300+ anti-establishment politicians in the House?

It's easy to be for something you know is popular when you know it will be watered down or stalled in the Senate.

The anti-establishment position is to audit the fed... so we can end the fed.