So, how much music did you collect in 2017?

So, how much music did you collect in 2017?

barely any, here's my stats tho

jesus fuck.. how much of it do you think you've listened to?

librarylets

Sup Bros

there's no way that is just from this year

ofc not. i have about 100 albums from this year

>2017
>Still has digital music

>[Current year]
>Not storing your music in wax cylinders

this is the only song from this year that I have, but I have ~3000 different versions of it, from 1 kbps mp3s to 75 rpm polyvinyl chloride gramophone records, to 7.1 surround sound FLAC stored on three different hard drives at once

then you missed the point of this thread

heck you buddy

post proof or fuck off.

FUCK you

>doesn't see the obvious shitpost

i didnt download any

y

I got 3 terabytes of 60's pre-ambient
800 gigs of live recordings of this local band called the fuckerfucks. They played only 2 shows before breaking up but I had 11 redundant recording rigs all recording flac which I then layered over one another for 25,000 kbps bitrate.
8 terabytes of the beatles. No not THOSE beatles, the new beatles. They haven't recorded an album yet and technically they're not really a band yet but they're indie-gospel-post-funk-punk style is going to be huge when you guys hear their stuff in about 5 years.
4 petabytes of the Ethiopian Free Jazz wave that occurred in 1973 in a town called Wenji Gefersi.
18 terabytes of sound check recordings from the mid 90's band LFO. They only scored a hit with "I like girls (who wear abercrombie and fitch)" but they were way ahead of their time.
That's just my C: drive. I have 41 drives.

Probably my favorite pasta

its been a good year :)

I only stream on Spotify