What's your favorite mp3 player with lots (>100 GB) of storage?

what's your favorite mp3 player with lots (>100 GB) of storage?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/y9Tm9sE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

my brain

A 3DS.
>SD Card = hundreds of songs
>fun minigames, effects and 3D display that comes with it
>StreetPass = get new songs/send songs to other people who have a 3DS as well
>can record own voice as well

Why haven't you taken the 3DSpill, Sup Forums?

I ordered a fiio. 126 gb. excited

honestly I got a cheap classic ipod that I've had since 2010. It still works and there's tons of speakers and additions that you can get from goodwill at this point. I'm just a full generation behind, buying this shit for like a dollar.

>shit for like a dollar
It's not though. A 160 GB classic goes for over $150 on eBay.

I will never stop shilling for the FiiO X1. I've had mine for 2 years now and it hasn't failed me. Takes microsd for memory, I have a 128GB in there right now. IIRC it can take a 256 one though.

It works like a charm, has customizable EQ, seamless playback, and supports every file type under the sun.

The battery lasts for fucking ever and it charges via microusb.

And finally, its headphone driver is top-notch, and just as good as ipod classic.

For the longest time, I was looking for an ipod classic replacement and this is fucking it.

Are there any mp3 players that can scrobble? Excluding obvious things like an ipod touch that connects to the internet as a main feature

That's absolutely autistic, user

>scrobble
Last.fm is still a thing?

Got one of these too. I love the cozy little protector it goes it.

Rude :(
I just like cataloging what I listen to so I can go back and see all my most listened to stuff

prolly bait, but the music player on 3DS is fucking garbage

>not listening to your music in 3D

This. Fiio ftw. anyone know where to get neat firmware for it?

I picked up the Gen 2 when it came out. Really dig the ease of use loading up new music.

no answer for you, but lovely trips

my android phone.

i know you're not getting audiofile sound but i can upload an album on my computer and download it when im on the road or something. it's just fucking annoying having to wait to get back home on your computer to add it to the music player then wait to sync (ahem fuck you apple) to listen to something on your phone.

google play music's interface may be a bit shitty, but its the best in my opinion.

Sansa Clip+ with Rockbox.
125 Gb micro SD

I use that iPod.
Granted, it won't tickle the testes of an autistic sound engineer...but it's never let me down (surprisingly) and it gets the job done.

iTunes is a consistent pain in the ring mind you...

stfu

>reallymakesyouthink.jpg

how portable is this thing? can you attach it to your clothes?
i've been wanting to replace my shitty ipod shuffle. only used it as long as i have because of the little clip it has so i can stick it on my pants when i go running.

My phone, with a 128gb SD card.

This is the only logical way to go. If you carry a smartphone, you're carrying an mp3 player

My phone with a microSD card

Photography enthusiasts don't take pictures with their phones, only tryhard Instagrammers do.
See what I'm getting at?

It's not as popular as before but there's still a community that uses it (me included)

You can try to aim for perfect sound but if you are listening to music on the go you are probably doing it on public transportation or during exercises, you can deal with a little loss of quality on those situations. Specially on public transportation because of surface noise.

Same here. Been a decade and still going strong.

iTunes tracks pretty well, just stick with Apple products in that case. Or just use Spotify on your phone or something.

Used to be an ipod classic 120GB, but now that large microSD cards are affordable I use a rockboxed sansa clip+ with a microSD

Same here, but I burn through these things every few months. Badly attached headphone jack, button membrane is out of position, etc...

Finally got one that doesn't have a defect but now they're discontinued so I can't risk it much. The biggest advantage is rockbox. It's too bad there's no rockbox for Fiio players yet!

Seriously I use my iphone with cesium most of the time now but it's not a great idea. cracked the screen rock climbing. I think I'm gonna stick a case on it and treat it like an actual phone when I get an X1 (or waterproof my sansa with grease).

Pretty sure hes talking about the outdated accessories

Personally would rather save the battery on my phone and have a dedicated device.

I'm scrobbling from my Pioneer XDP-100R, which is an Android-based device, with PowerAmp music player and Simple Last.fm Scrobbler.

Plenue d with a 128 gb micro SD card off of gearbest. You need to format it to with the old function of fat32 . I only picked it up for the 100 hour battery life
discord.gg/y9Tm9sE

this. i am too born for music and happy

>iTunes is a consistent pain in the ring mind you...
Get Foobar2000 and foo_dop for it. No more iTunes needed.

My cellphone.

Nah, having a dedicated music playing device is superior. Not relying on Wi-Fi is wonderful.

my phone because it is so convenient

That's why they have 128gb SD Cards, you don't need wi-fi.

my ipod's battery lasts for days

if i play music on my phone it won't last until afternoon

buy a new phone plebs i have an old ass s5 and it lasts whole day as an mp3 player/phone

>non ironically used to use my 3ds as an mp3 player 3 years ago

>Using a phone as an MP3 player
>Not pleb
Okay chief, have fun with your pitchfork Spotify playlists