Would you like to live in Portugal?

Would you like to live in Portugal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rz-4ejzALy0
youtube.com/watch?v=OPqtHADYzaM
youtube.com/watch?v=sCH10UNGe_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only with a qtpie moortuguese gf

If it has animu girls and TSUUUUU then yes.

weebshits

Yes actually.

Unironically the most comfy place I've ever been.

>tfw eating grilled sardinhas with olives and local wine on the waterfront in Porto

Friendly people, good food and wine, beautiful cities and countryside, seaside vibes, cheap. I'd at least spend a few months there.

I've travelled to a lot of places in Europe and I found Ireland and Portugal to be the most comfy overall. Maybe I'm biased because I've spended more time exploring Portugal than any other country.

It's hot, rocky and full of outgoing loud people. So the answer is no.

>tfw no qt fadista gf

yes. I'd be a god there.

Do Portuguese people make soup from the monkeys over in Gibraltar?

Gibraltar is Spanish clay

>GF had a boyfriend in Portugal before we met
>i've never set foot in Portugal
>suddenly dislike Portugal

This is a very strange feeling. I don't want to hate it because Lisbon looks great.

This is Attack on Titan

>portuguese
>loud

Helvetia master race, please do take gfs from among our qts.

I just want tourists to stop ruining my country

If you guys stopped speaking that disgusting abomination you call a language and adopt English as your official tongue then yeah

that wouldbe difficult since we expell them by war means

>loud
lmao, the lack of notion is complete m8

>implying we are not already trying to do so. M8 Portuguese only accounts for 50% of our discourse the rest are Anglicism's

Good post, I'll come over to increase progress pronto

why are Spaniards so loud and Portuguese not?

we weren't snackbar'd for as long as spaniards.
our language is softer and breathier, so no need to shout every single word.

Wut

They need to shout at each other so that they don't fall asleep into an impromptu siesta.

Lisbon's one of the best cities ive been to imo
Wouldn't be my first choice of countries to live in for reasons but it might be in top 10

Because we're not as uncivilized as them.

That's the city of Óbidos

>city
More like village

But it is really nice

because we talk with our mouths closed, everyone makes fun of us for that

I'd like to visit. The cities and countryside look quite comfy. How are the fires lately?

because they're not as uncivilized as we are

the only bad thing that portugal has is a strong nationalist sentiment

I've met an Austrian girl and she said Lisbon is the best city to live inside of Europe.
I would like more foreigner girls so that the ones that we have would not have such princess complex.

We haven't had any fires recently. Our problem is having a lot of Eucalyptus. This burns faster.

desu i imagine the princess complex might be worse in places like Austria
i do feel like it's hard to be an edgy little shit living in a place like lisbon

maybe
will u gib job?
>actually have a friend working in portugal already, in the company behind "Clash of Clans"

Why can't Spain be as civilized as Portucalense? Should Andalucia be nuked?

Maybe if I got a autistic portuguese bf.

>god tier food
>nice cities
>good language
Why not? I'd probably miss my home a lot, though. Every time I go abroad I keep repeating Canção do Exílio in my head.

>desu i imagine the princess complex might be worse in places like Austria

Why do you think that?

>hot, rocky and full of outgoing loud people

t. guy that visited spain and thought it was portugal

I have always wanted to visit Southern Galicia, particularly the Azores.

t. Tony da Silva

>Why do you think that?
wealth, mostly

Delete this post immediately. The A****s are a secret and must remain pure.

Tell me about the mysterious Portuguese soul, what is Saudade?

ask her

youtube.com/watch?v=Rz-4ejzALy0

Bu it's a kind of nostalgic feeling of something or someone, or sometime place in history.
We fell it cause of the size of our ancestors glory

>lmao, the lack of notion is complete m8

I understand what you are saying, but you are using the word 'notion' incorrectly in that context fwiw

It's basically high-functioning depression. It's the Portuguese meme emotion de jure.

But this question pop's out a lot, so, here's my best explanation:

You're sad because you're missing something/someone/somewhere who/which you'll likely never see again and the void fills your heart, so you feel compelled to sing/write about it to remember it all. Because Sadness is an emotion as important as happiness if not more, since it lets you heal and process bad things, you accept it, and don't let it go, even if it doesn't stop you on your tracks like this pussy new-age depression is meant to do. It makes for hardy people who can take a lot before being knocked down.

It's what wives would feel seeing their fishermen/sailors husbands sailing onto the Atlantic ocean for weeks/months/years without certainty of returning. It's what students feel when they are about to leave University to head back home and leave their best days and friends behind to never see again (pre-modern communications). It's what you'd feel forever after your parents have died, or after your kids leave home to live their lives.

Portuguese people like this state of mind because it brings some sort of realism and helps highlight the better parts of life.

Holy shit, Jose Mourinho makes so much more sense now. I totally get it. Thank you based portugal.

kek. I don't much care for him or football, but his general attitude is certainly more representative of the Portuguese people than any of the players.

What do the Portuguese think about slavs and eastern europe in general?

We only get the more dedicated ones around here, mostly Ukranians.

They are hard-working and adapt pretty quickly to the accent and way of living overall. Most of them had medical/engineering degrees but had to work construction jobs for a couple years until their communication skills improved enough to go back to their fields, which they eventually did. So, top notch fellas.

The "Romanians" we get are all gypos, so it's not representative, I don't think.

are the portuguese aware of sun kil moon?

youtube.com/watch?v=OPqtHADYzaM

No dat nigga it's blocked in our cunts YouTube.
What's he about user?

damn

It's "Sun Kil Moon - I Love Portugual"

a cozy song about why he loves portugual so much and wants to move there now that USA is going to shit

try this one
youtube.com/watch?v=sCH10UNGe_o

Nah man foreign lands aren't for me for the following reasons

1. It is not home
2. They babble languages I do not understand
3. I am not interested in foreigners cultures

Someone screencap this to make banner for Sup Forums

It's telling me the content belongs to Merlin Barrins, and therefore I can't watch it

saluta andonio!

Spotify has it, if it's what I think it is.

Shitty song, desu, but I guess I appreciate the sentiment.

But isn't it a guy with a kinda lo-fi surfy kinda vibe sound, I think I heard that song on the radio already.

Buonasera!

yeah maybe

i think he's kind of stopped caring and just makes ironic rap diary entries

>Jz sampled Quarteto 1111, for is new album

you MUST see Lucus Augusta (Lugo for you uncivilized barbarians) and see the roman walls and roman museum if you visit Galicia
also Catedral de Santiago, Islas Cies, Isla de Ons, Museo da cultura Celta, Castros, cultura castrense....

was in Lisboa a few years back. nice place, bit i'd love to see the countrysite.

too hot tho

>Quarteto 1111
One of the artists in that group is called Jose Cid and he is a superlative Portuguese meme himself

No. I want Minho to become independent and then ask for refuge there.

obidos my man

it's really not a city but it's classified as a town