Just watched American History X for the first time

Just watched American History X for the first time.

How does Sup Forums feel about the film?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eMVysV1lp98
youtube.com/watch?v=9acS8numi6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bumped for interest

It's okay.

Muh poor Jews. Blacks can be cool. Raped by whites. The magical Negro who visits him after he's been raped. The leader of the Nazi group is evil.

Bluepill as fuck but an enjoyable watch.

That's it? Nothing on the greater message?

Ending is good because niggers gonna nig

Leftist propaganda

Watching it in reverse is the saddest movie I've ever seen.

This. The original story was more anti-leftist, but the lead actor made them change it.

Hate is baggage and life is too short

How do you respond to that? If it's just leftist propaganda I must say it's quite thought provoking

Things I learned:
There is so much hate in the world. Hating someone on the basis of skin color just adds more unnecessary hate. If you hate someone without the willingness to try to understand them, you're evil.

One of the most destructive weapons against the movement. The movie has a fucking interracial prison rape scene where the white character gets literally raped by a pack of niggers.

The fact that you're discussing this shows how fucked cuckchan Sup Forums truly is.

meh
around blacks never relax
he was raped by his nazibros

He was raped and betrayed by his fellow whites. Perhaps you missed the symbolism

kike propaganda.
youtube.com/watch?v=eMVysV1lp98

Notice how everything Dad says makes sense then they make him say "nigger" to discredit him.

Decent, the white supermacuck learns to stop being a racist shit.

>implying anyone who thinks and says the shit he does doesn't say nigger frequently
It was in character you paranoid faggot

he only stopped being racist AFTER he got fucked in the ass

there's a reason they call it 'losing your manhood' in prison

Regardless of the SJW ending to the movie and hollywood's attempt to disprove the entire white power theory, you can still see the movie both ways. I've heard from a lot of people that AHX actually turned a lot of people to the red pill anyways.

and I don't know if anyone can confirm this, but the original ending was supposed to be Vinyard shaving his head again. That would have been so based, but hollywood obviously said no.

wasn't he raped by all white guys for dissing the nazis at lunch? you might want to go watch it again.

Good flick, it accurately dhows what happens if you relax around blacks

Define redpill. Not attacking, genuinely curious. It's meaning has evolved (to me at least) over the 8 years I've been lurking.

Is race realism part of being redpill ex?

This is what happens to racists in real life you stupid fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=9acS8numi6M

Looked it up, you're right it is a bunch of "skinheads." Call me crazy, but I forgot who did the raping in your kike movie. Of course that doesn't change my point at all.

Enjoy your d&c thread.

damnit they're supposed to know karate

I mean it's more of a meme than anything at this point with an ambiguous meaning, but in general it's just when someone gets "awakened" to the reality of society and accoriding to Sup Forums it's basically everything Trump says.

You're a sad sad person. This should be your podium to administer the redpill. Let's hear what you have to say

Well I feel weed is for niggers

>not smoking a bowl every holiday with your friends
Lame

the actual message is that this hate is inevitable when toxic people contaminate neighbors and degrade society. the movie never really talks about black commmunity, just one guy who redeemed itself. the black community is unfixable, just outliers do it, sometimes. the ending might have been changed, but the overall movie never really the black commmunity a voice because it doesnt care about it, it knows its shit

Put that away right now. Have a little self respect

Also please explain d&c

I do, that's why I only do only do it on special occasions.

Tried so hard to be anti-racist, but ended up being a positive film for white nationalists by portraying them as strong and reasonable.

I was hard core blue pulled when I first saw it... But still never got certain things.

Like the dad was obviously factually right about just about everything and the son was too... Although it's clear the movie wants you to think of them as the bad guys.

Furthermore never felt bad about the guy that gets killed trying to steal the truck. My view was always like fuck it, if you're a thief, you have it coming.

Ed Norton (name?) was clearly hardcore, masculine, and admirable in the way he handled that whole situation.

Makes you hate cops for always punishing the ones upholding the law.

An OK movie that was hijacked by an actor. The original ended had Edward Norton's character shaving his head in a mirror. Signifying that hate and violence are an inescapable part of our world. This ending makes much more sense. Edward Norton et al. basically stole the movie from the director and edited the ending. Afterward he wanted his name taken off the film. Being racist and blowing smoke in some kids face doesn't mean you should be shot and killed in a bathroom. What happened to his brother wasn't his fault. The movie depicts white nationalist/neo-nazis as instigators of conflict and violence when that is not generally true. Going to prison and getting raped by criminal scum shouldn't make you change your political views or world views. Shit was just retarded.

Made me realize nazi gangs are just as bad as black or mexican gangs.

Especially that fat sack of shit they hang out with.

The scene where Vinyard realizes that none of his nazi friends in prison don't actually believe what they are saying and that they are only acting this way to feel a part of something. "How did I ever buy into this crap?"

Is this describing Sup Forums and it's user base?

They might have a point if you could be proud and white without being "racist" and "hateful".

He fucked up by living by living his life based on hate. That is something you do on your spare time. He didnt deserve to go to jail though. Those nigs needed a curb stomping.

He disowned his nazi crew because they were not true to the white race...they rape him...magically he likes blacks again.

Not magically, he became friends with a black dude because they were assigned the same job

Violence and hatred are a means to an end. White nationalists feel that the integrity of their society has been violated by forced integration, destruction of traditional European culture and a continued denial of their grievances by the greater public. It's very natural to feel hatred in such a situation.

The 'HATE = WRONG' meme is just a way of promoting submissiveness by castigating anyone who questions the status quo.

Do a bunch of uneducated criminals represent Sup Forums and its user base? Doubt it. I doubt many who describe themselves as "skinheads" even come to Sup Forums. Not believing the official story of the holocaust doesn't make you a skinhead, a neo-nazi or someone who hates jewish people. The fact that you can be imprisoned for that in Europe is some 1984 thought crime bullshit. If someone wanted to believe the rape of nanking never happened or didn't happen the way its taught they wouldn't be put in prison. Is the greatest evidence of the holocaust confessions via torture? Having your nuts crushed until you agree to something is not evidence.