Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been?

Berlin
London is a close second

Russia. I've not been outside of this shithole

visited ur mum's shithole last night

Sweden

Indonesia

This

al-suedi

Busan

terribly stale

Vietnam

>Where's the Biggest Shithole You've Ever Been?

Everyone replying just admitted that they are shitholes.

Poland

I have to correct thread subject not your first cunt.

Edinburgh

>mfw his sentence was still more correct than your understanding of it

Some place North east of Paris

Bangladesh

Agree with London, biggest shithole in europe.

"central" moscow is pretty shitty
real center can be cozy but its very small, and its basically a river lol

El Alto, Bolivia. Trash piled in the streets, packs of dogs running around, naked children standing by the side of the road, no plumbing, little electricity, and constant protests. hell on earth.

molenbeek, charleroi, athens, amsterdam

India. The people there drive like apes.
Definitely not the stupidest thing I saw there, but I don't know why everyone honks their car horns every 3 seconds. If everyone's doing it constantly, it ceases to mean anything and becomes just noise.
Also saw a family living in a cardboard box.
Also people shitting wherever they please.

Malmö is much, much worse. I didn't mention it because it's hell on earth. If you want the crime-ridden african shithole experience, look no further than sweden.

Beijing where tourists aren't meant to go. It's just big grey commie blocks and its dirty everywhere.

are you sure it wasn't america?

Korea.
My grandpa told me the women would be terrible too, he was right.

northern brazil, specifically Pará, half of the fucking capital is a slum and the richest street has an literal open sewer

not the poster, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't America. We actually use horns sparingly when driving. Oh, also we have plumbing.

Biggest shithole is probably Bhutan. It's still developing and they are doing the development with workers from India who live in shanty towns and shit in the streets.

Wild dog running around everywhere barking all night too.

Outer London. It's certifiably third world.

Go to Hackney and come back and say that.

This. The buildings and infrastructure are there but the people are total scum.

Some dude tried to bum a cigarette off me and I said 'Sorry, I don't smoke'. He went off like a frog in a sock.

"YOU WOT?! YOU TRYNA MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A MUPPET ARE YA?" and tried to fight me.

Fucking chavs.

lot of london's shit but it is also one of the richest places on the planet so it's a weird one
otherwise it'll've been one of those shite little towns in lancashire or yorkshire like Blackburn or Nelson

have you never left edinburgh

Bradford & Rotherdam in South Yorkshire, UK.
I gladly came back to Poland, where the streets are clean, women are beautifull, and there are NO MUDSLIME SHITSKINS.

Los Angeles

Benidorm

lmao all these people naming first world countries

I am Locutus of ANGLO. Resistance is futile. Your life as it has been, is over. From this time forward, you will service us. Lower your walls and surrender your borders. We will add your biological and cultural distinctiveness to our own.
Resistance is futile.

Negotiation is irrelevant. Freedom is irrelevant. Self-determination is irrelevant.
You must comply.

I paid a visit to Europe. It's far more primitive than I expected. I don't understand how anyone could prefer a crude environment to ANGLO perfection. We only wish to raise the quality of life for all peoples. You are imperfect beings, created imperfect beings. Finding you weakness is only a matter of time.

>"But you cannot just divide and conquer entire countries and peoples!

Brave words. I've heard them before, from thousands of peoples across thousands of regions, since long before you were created. But, now they are all ANGLO.

You question us about the ARYAN but their biological and technological distinctiveness was unremarkable. They were unworthy of assimilation. Why assimilate a people that would detract from perfection?

We won't turn you into ANGLODRONES. You're much too valuable to us with your individuality intact. But we've left humanity behind. Try to abandon their petty emotions as well. Fear... anger... vanity... They've corrupted you. But the damage can be repaired.

You like having friends, don't you? Annexation turns us all into friends. In fact, it brings us so close together, we can hear each other's thoughts.

huh, what was a foreigner doing in Bradford or Rotherham? wouldnt have thought they were tourist hotspots lmao
funny thing about rotherham's that it's less than 10% muslim which actually isn't that much compared to a lot of nearby towns, it's just where the big rape gang was

Not that many first worlders go to third world countries

Frankfurt

I've been to Greece

the one next street.

Osaka

A place called USA

Really close one between T+rkey and Russia.
T*rkey has the better weather and is a bit less depressing, but Russia has the better people. So I go with T*rkey.

London. Never in my life have I seen so many niggers and other shitskins in my live.

Saw more in London than I did in New York

my country

Sweden

Guatemala because that's where my mom is from

London and wuppertal

Spain

That's not true, Bhutan doesn't allow any immigrants. India, Bangladesh, Nepal and Pakistan are still much worse.

Naples

Some shithole in Mexico on a cruise.. dunno why they even stopped there.. There was a huge ass crusie dock for this entirely shitty little town made out of scrap metal and shit.

My country's capital city.

London reminds me of Johannesburg.

Just a thick Pole larping about places he's read of in the tabloids

caserta

what's so bad about it?

Managua or Marraketch

Mandalay, Myanmar. I have a memory resembling the toilet scene in Trainspotting. Also nearly got attacked by dogs there for the first time in my life.
For non-poverty reasons; Phuket Thailand, or Sihanoukville Cambodia.

Bolivia

London. Not even a contest. Amsterdam is a close second. More muslims in the airport alone than I'd seen in my entire life up until that point.

Calabria.

Consider i spent a week in a mountaineer village in Southern Serbia without electricity or plumbing.

Athens