TEN:Eric Decker's one-year deal worth just $3.85M
NE:Patriots do deal with ex-Jets LB David Harris
CAR:Greg Olsen won't rule out holding out of camp
BAL:Maclin reveals he tore his groin last season
DET:Lions' Khyri Thornton slapped with 6-game ban
ATL:ATL 'confident' of Devonta Freeman extension
CLE:Report: Kizer has narrowed the gap to Kessler
MIA:Jarvis Landry sets Week 1 deadline for deal
LAR:No chance Rams, Johnson reach long-term deal?
WAS:'80 percent' chance Cousins signs extension?
DET:Quinn 'confident' Stafford deal will get done

Other urls found in this thread:

overthecap.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=hNe8MnTgc34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>the Chiefs are not winning the AFC

back to the playoffs

Haha Jets suck haha

They do dude and the Jets horrible season will be hilarious, but the silver lining is Darnold.

sometimes you just gotta embrace the suck

I would be so happy if this happened. maybe they might actually win a place off game for the first time in 16 years.

but it would be so dolphins to resign everyone but landry

just remember the main reason you are on this planet is to make dolphins fans feel happy that things arent so bad

How long into the season will we be able to believe the "that's so dolphins" era is over? It would be fucked if landry didn't get a deal, but he and his agent basically just gave the dolphins permission not to

fucking kek

if the iggs get swept AGAIN this year im going to throw myself off a cliff

I think it will be a good battle between them and Oakland but no-one can say for sure.

friendly reminder that Tom Brady had more rushing TD's than Bo Jackson

This is the GOAT regional NFL commercial

Any challengers?

lose two ok receivers and replace them with an elite, fresh, in his prime terrelle pryor

g-go puckers...

>had
did bo come out of retirement recently?

>pryor
>elite
pick one

-Derek Carr of the Oakland Raiders.

Where did all the Ravens fans disappear to?
What is Joe flaccos cap hit for 2017?

Higher than it should be

Thanks for David Harris
I'm sure he'll fit in just fine and get a ring

Old gay might come in and shitpost. last I checked he's still assmad about Brady.

He used to shitpost about the Orioles but they suck now.

Carr getting paid
and all was right in the world. may he go on to bring the raiders an owl or 2.
I despise you fucking dark skinned scumbags but goddamn if seeing Carr make the raiders great again hasn't put me on the bandwagon.
>I wonder if the new stadium in vegas will have seating assigned by cell block as well

CFL THIS TIME TOMORROW

ravensfag here, we're in the process of writing legislation to officially disavow Old Bay

Carr is such a likable guy and I don't even like the Raiders

>his QB isn't on the list

Pathetic

>OAK:Report: OAK, Carr finalizing mega extension
This pleases me. Here's hoping Cooper unfucks himself and Sherman is run into the ground on one more superb Owl run.

And then the raiders just go 'fuck it' and play smash mouth like they did in the 70s, penalties and fines be damned

Posting in the /nba/ threads because its more fun

Ill be here when the preseason starts, Go Rams

>calling someone elite after one good season

>Rodgers not on that list once

Sigh...

Brees is fantastic considering the shit for players he always in his receiving core. The only truly elite guy he ever had was Graham and even he fell off considerably since moving to the Reddithawks.

>inb4 muh dome babby

HOF QB with only one ring...sad!

>Graham fell off considerably

he moved to a run first offense and almost had a thousand yards last season with a hurt Russell Wilson.

1st for watson was a mistake and fire rick smith

Having to throw that much is nothing to be proud of

>watson
He's literally the best QB the Texans has ever had.

Then again, Brock is literally the best QB the Browns have ever had, so I understand the scale we're dealing with here.

>Brock is literally the best QB the Browns have ever had
That would be Otto Graham.

Were you born in 2010 or something?

>elite
>terrelle pryor

you realize he's not at Ohio State anymore right?

.snek

>someone that has played 17 years has more TDs than someone that played part of 4 years

wow, really makes you think

>What is Joe flaccos cap hit for 2017?
look it up you lazy fag
overthecap.com/

>Aaron Rodgers is the GOA-

Watson is not an NFL qb. He has no arm. He's a fucking college meme. I would rather have Osweiler, Savage, Hoyer, Fitzpatrick, Keenum, Yates, Weeden, Mallet, or schaub

no one cares, don't bother coming back

Brady clearly has a better defense. Boy did that backfire on you. lol brady fags. when will you learn he is just a solid system piece. Rodgers would win more with the Pats.

>System Babby Supreme is better than "Erin and The Rest"

What a hot take.

>1 TD and 22 points when you're gifted 5 (5) turnovers by your defense
>blame the defense, special teams, and the coaches
Sure sounds like the GOAT to me.

That's a nice contract you have there, Derek

Schaub was the NFL's passing leader and a pro bowler in 2009.

This. I was on the hype train after he beat Alabama, only to realize he rode Williams' and Gallman's dick the entire game. Then I watched other games, against Ohio State he played like literal shit and was lucky his defense completely obliterated them, against FSU and Louisville he made some of the most catastrophic throws I've ever seen and he barely scored on shitty ass North Carolina State despite having like 60 passing attempts. Wins are an overrated statistic especially in college for QBs playing on ungodly stacked teams.

>Predict the schedule
>First dubs wins
WLWWLWLWWLLWLLWW
9-7

Consider THIS: immediately after winning their second Super Bowl, if the Ravens had told Flacco to take a hike, let him leave in free agency, and just started Tyrod Taylor as their new quarterback... they would probably not be any worse than they are right now. There is an argument to be made they might be better.

Those Browns are now the Ravens

@Toxins LOSS
Tits LOSS
@Ravens WIN
@Jets WIN
@ Stoolers LOSS
Rams WIN
@Clots WIN
Bengals LOSS
Chargers LOSS
@Browns WIN
@Cards LOSS
Clots LOSS
Seacucks LOSS
Toxins LOSS
@Niners WIN
@Tits = LOSS

6-10

4-12

False
Dont you guys even look shit up anymore?

@Toxins L
Tits W
@Ravens W
@Jets W
@ Stoolers L
Rams W
@Clots L
Bengals L
Chargers W
@Browns W
@Cards L
Clots W
Seacucks L
Toxins L
@Niners W
@Tits = L
8-8

No, the team records and achievements were kept in Cleveland, Ravens were officially an expansion team.

holy FUCK can anyone stop this team from the lombardi this year?

>dominant dline
>dominant secondary (will only get better)
>top 1 receiving corps
>eli "god brain" manning

cap it lads

0-16

nice Tackles faggit

wew i'm not sure about this prediction

Casillas is still in the league, what the fuck? Is he the same guy who used to play with the Saints like a decade ago?

It all depends if Eli's gonna derp it all away again like he did last year. The team was good last year too but in the end it didn't matter because of Eli.

Anyone got a template for these?

yeah, he's done well as a stand in for the giants mainly as a coverage lb

shit offensive line

UGH, fine, I guess this is the real thread.

Let's talk about the NFC West.

Autism doesn't work against the Seahawks.

This might be the easiest schedule I've even seen. 11-5 easy if not 14-2

Weird.

Eagles

We sumo now

Flukes and memes won't be save you against the patriots anymore faggot

>Brown
>An elite GM
He might be one of the best of all time, on the field, but he hasn't proven that he can do anything in the front office other than keep the status quo. And considering the Cleveland status quo, you might want to drop him a few colors.

did he molest that boy before or after the pic?

>putting it on your thumb instead of on your pinky as a declaration of 3 more years
Pretty small-minded, desu

>browns
>elite anything

What the hell is Brady doing in moonland anyway?

>Joe Thomas not elite

I love Free, but is he really someone we want to blow a huge amount of cap on? We've got Coleman, who is a much bigger threat as a receiver, and a rookie just drafted in the Freeman mold. I think Freeman is better at the zone running style, but will that even look quite the same under Sark? Add in the youth on defense who will need contacts soon and I'm skeptical.

It's offseason m8 there ain't much to post about. I like the Maclin signing but I wanted Decker way more. Still hope we get Nick Mangold and somebody beats out James Hurst for the RT job

Think I've covered about everything relevant in the last month

Sarks already made it clear that he's sticking with the ZBS. It's pretty apparent that Sarks has little creative control as OC this year. Wouldn't be surprised if that was a demand by Blank.

As for Free, his ability to make mountains out of molehills is pretty amazing. Look at how many ankles he broke last year with his agility and vision. Plus he's got heart. I'd hate to lose him.

I don't think Sashi ever played...

>Haden is bad meme
He had a major resurgence last season, he played at the level he was at 4 years ago

>Johnson not good
>Kirksey not good
>Bitonio not great

Don't be so down on the Brown, my guy

>tfw I finally get to see a franchise QB in my lifetime
Inb4 rich

>franchise QB
>that franchise is Las Vegas

I have some bad news for you, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=hNe8MnTgc34

Iggles fan reporting in
Am I delusional for seeing 10 wins?

>playing both west divisions and the NFC East is arguably one of the most competitive divisions at the time

Generally speaking, yes.

As an Eagles fan, you are delusional for ever expecting happiness and success for your team.

the defense is a pretty good unit but I don't think alshon is enough to suddenly make the offense playoff caliber

You're trying way too hard; that doesn't even make sense.

How the fuck will the raiders be able to pay Carr, Mack, + Cooper and still be able to field a full roster?

Well, they more than likely won't.