youtube.com/watch?v=XLbK1Ak77Qg
youtube.com/watch?v=xY59mR44TLs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo8scIo5cvU
youtu.be/a7vnj5PGCFI?t=3651
youtube.com/watch?v=ZcKcYZXo2ds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw your favorite band is the best live band since the grateful dead
Feels good man

I saw Death Grips live this year. The atmosphere and Zack Hill's drumming were cool but the vocals were 99% aggressive mumbling and everything else was just Andy pretending to play the background of every song on a keyboard.

thats funny, ive seen them twice and both times have become my favorite live shows ever.
stefan about half way thru the show loses some vocals but for most of it i thought he sounded great

also andy actually does trigger certain sounds and loops

>his favorite show is where a drummer plays to a back track while a man screams
Pathetic

>tfw your favorite band is great live but the mix was shit at the front so you couldn't hear

>favorite is artist is great at the start of the show
>voice starts to falter near the end
>always on your favorite songs
why

>tfw your favorite band is god tier live

post catastrophies
youtube.com/watch?v=1MBF0ErjMOc
youtube.com/watch?v=XLbK1Ak77Qg
youtube.com/watch?v=xY59mR44TLs

>tfw 90% of the music you listen to is recorded live in the studio

But that's what their studio albums sound like user

>The Beach Boys

>not posting the vines on letterman

I said catastrophies, not the best performances in artists' lifetimes.

Now that is a feeling I can relate to.

Unwound's live energy is pretty great, but for some reason Justin completely forgets how to sing (and forgets his lyrics) while he's on stage. Kinda ruins it

>tfw your favorite band is alright live
I'll take it.

>TFW your favorite band is great but the mix was shit everywhere in the venue so you couldn't hear ANYTHING
this happened at least 3 times

>chico
my man

>your favorite band sounds great live but the singer somehow forgot the lyrics halfway through a song
Pretty hilarious

>it.....is.... Daaaaaaaare
What the fuck was he on

I was on a reunion show where the singer forgor all the words to their most famous song, proceeded to say he doesn't remember it while performing and then handing the mic to some drunks in front row who just did "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH" sound into it for a while

fuckin kek

Can relate
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo8scIo5cvU

Oh yeah I also saw Peter Hook perform Unknown Pleasures and he had to reqd almost all the lyrics out.

Yeah, Ride sucks live

(You)

>tfw my favorite band is Jamiroquai
youtu.be/a7vnj5PGCFI?t=3651

To be fair, lyrics aren't important at all

SCUMMIN UP SCUMMMIN UP....ITS DARRRR

I like Unwound but Justin can barely sing on the records either

are you fucking kidding me? I saw DG live this year too and they were amazing.

>tfw your favorite band sounds shit live

Were they ever truly your favorite band?

>tfw you will never see your favourite band live and know they were good live

>Have a Nice Life

Clutch sound like their own cover band.

I love Cheap Trick too

Neither is my favourite band, but both Mastodon and The Mars Volta have records I'd consider to be in my top 100 and they're both notoriously shit live

Saw mastodon live last year, they were pretty good except branns vocals...

This guy's presence was an horrible mistake from the beginning. It could have been a food song if he wasn't in it.

>
The Andy thing bothers me. I know he does some shit, but most of it is just pantomiming. Ride's vocals are hit or miss, but he always gives it 100% effort. Zach is always on point and the best part of the show.

>tfw nine inch nails have been one of the best live performers since the early 90's to this day

>you'll never hear your favorite band live

Yeah, not to mention that they just push play to the actually MP3 studio songs and do the same shit over SONG. It sound like a mess.
It feels like you go to Kpop shows, just to see the people acting around. If i want to listen to their music just play their songs in your home, never go to see this retarder trio
WHAT THE FUCK

It was an EBM band, there's not much else going on with them without lyrics.
Plus, it was THE most famous song that everyone who came wanted to hear.

live music is such a meme. maybe its because im a productionfag but the sound doesnt even come close to a good studio recording imo

Stop listening to bad electro then

彼はこれで何を意味したのですか?

iktf

If audio quality is all you care about, you've missed the point of watching a live performance.

this is the most autistic post ive ever read. like user thinks he's some sort of reddit genius because his trained "watched 5 ableton tutorials on youtube" ears can't enjoy live music

>tfw seeing Boris againt next year

or maybe i just think the audio levels in live venues are always terrible and make the music sound like shit especially compared to a meticulously refined studio recording and what matters to me the most in music is how it sounds (unfathomable i know), but yeah no you're right some random spewage about reddit autism ableton tutorial that makes more sense

They're still really good but fuck they were god-tier back in the day
youtube.com/watch?v=ZcKcYZXo2ds

>tfw one of your favorite bands has never played your favorite song live

it's been 20 years, you'd think that blink would have played im sorry at least once