Sup Forums unironically believes that millions of people decided to get together, tattoo numbers on their arms...

>Sup Forums unironically believes that millions of people decided to get together, tattoo numbers on their arms, and fabricate a consistent story
>Sup Forums unironically believes that millions of people never existed

>assuming the tattoos equates genocide
>being too stupid too look up a few jewish census statistics at the time on your phone, a tool which probably would've allowed the nazis to gain global sympathy apart from corrupt officals

You know several Jews have been critical of Elie Wiesel. He fabricated much of his experience so it really devalues the real historical event when people use it as a car to get money.

Many were rounded up and put in camps for sure.

That rag is a novel. Fiction. Lying Weasel was never in a KZ.

Fuck off.

>implying Sup Forums is one person
retards deny that no jews whatsoever died and the holocaust didn't happen at all
reasonable people question the exact number of deaths, jewish or otherwise, and the motivation, which was probably not to exterminate the jewish people

Jews are real smart and manipulative, especially for long-term shit.

The holocaust didn't happen at all.....yet.

...like grooming children for extra shmutsi sexing.

taiwan, bro, what the fuck are you doing

I thought you were in Japan

There is no you (You).

is this that mossad van from 9/11?

Wtf Best China...

>tattoo
>death
?

since when is tattoo a synonym for death?

Arrive bientot:

ZEC-70L business card
Mohammed Atta candids
Moishe's & UMS transport footage.

Au revoir Juif! drip....drip....drip....drip....drip

soon you die

I was forced to read this for a class years ago, some of the most bogus shit I have ever read

>German soldiers tossing Jewish babies like clay pigeons for the machine guns
and we're supposed to just take that kike's word for it. no proof, no other witnesses

OP is geocoding straw men. Please mods, stop this shoa

This is the biggest red flag, for me at least, when it comes to the holocaust.

The Germans, famous for their efficiency, just seem to randomly become comic book villains.

They gas people, put them in dungeons, make soap and leather from Jew hides, they pitchfork babies, invent torture devices, build ovens to cook them, basically they "have fun" with their genocide.

WHY would they do any of that, rather than just gun Jews down, once collected? If they had stuck to a story such as
>we were all tagged and eventually evacuated to camps
>we worked building fortifications and doing other wartime work
>we were killed when work was done/when it was inconvenient to continue feeding us
>millions of us died this way

But no, an entire nation turned into Lex Luthor for a decade. Really?

I don't remember that shit in the book, page numbers please

Taiwan think very carefully. EOM.

>consistent story

kek

Intentional lies aren't even conspiracy level, it's right there for anyone to see.

Fuck off.

bump

>He fabricated much of his experience

I honestly wish I'd never read your comment and learned this.

I looked it up on Wiki and it's true.

I read that shit in actual school with teachers actually telling me it was some shit that really happened.

I feel mugged.