Hey Sup Forums, I was recently diagnosed with terminal lung cancer and only have a month to live...

Hey Sup Forums, I was recently diagnosed with terminal lung cancer and only have a month to live. What should I listen to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TErySTMbFlk
youtube.com/watch?v=6bfTTeZOrs4
youtube.com/watch?v=NwS7EbA_R8c
youtu.be/UAsTlnjvetI
youtu.be/_Hf7HVj3b8E
youtube.com/watch?v=tDgjTP8fuz4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=TErySTMbFlk

here you go Dustin

Especially dead of winter

Death Grips

Came here to post this but along with the entire discography. Could you listen to the whole thing in a week? How many solo albums should be included? I'm not that familiar but I think the new Roger Waters would be perfectly appropriate to include.

Talk-Talk
>Find solace
>Die in a peaceful state

vespertine and homogenic

No worries senpai, I got chu. Perfect music to die to.

youtube.com/watch?v=6bfTTeZOrs4
I'm sorry

Ooops forgot link

youtube.com/watch?v=NwS7EbA_R8c

Elliott Smith
Big Star
Beatles
David Bowie
Smashing Pumpkins
Andy Shauf
Autolux
Speedy Ortiz
Blake Mills
Liz Phair

couple of artists i've been listening to recently, some of them i've been listening to forever, some more recent.

You could listen to everything from Piper to Final Cut in like two days (that's all you need). For solo stuff, the new Roger Waters album is definitely worthwhile, as is the recent David Gilmour solo album.

you have a lot of things to do before leaving us, don't waste your time listening to music

OP, you should listen to the album Ágætis byrjun.
I wish you luck in the next life.

Young the Giant - Cough Syrup.
youtu.be/UAsTlnjvetI

Shit dude how many American Spirits did you smoke at those Brand New shows??

How many drugs will you do in the mean time?

If Chance the Rapper was elected president would he be President Chance, President Chance the Rapper, Chance the President or Chance the Rapper-President?

fuck off, you're the biggest tripfaggot on this board

So who would you add?

1. Beatles
2. Pink Floyd
3. Led Zeppelin
4. Rolling Stones
5. Sonic Youth

Played in chronological order. The point being to use the fewest discographies. Some solo stuff allowed.

how does lung cancer go unnoticed for so long that by the time you find it you have a month to live?

Use your disease to your advantage to meet someone famous

Because I don't really have lung cancer. I'm actually sitting out here on my balcony, smoking a Camel Wide as I maniacally laugh at all of you. Nothing personal, kid.

Well, i really hope it’s bullshit and that you are that guy.
If it’s true then I’m so sorry, i hope you have enjoyed your life.
Listen to Blackstar by David Bowie and clase your life with anything by The Beatles.
See you at the other side user.

End stage just means that all treatment options either aren't viable or have been exhausted.
OP can expect malignant pleural diffusion, airway obstruction, coughing, shortness of breath, profound fatigue, and pain. It's also not uncommon for lung cancer to metastasize in the brain, which can cause headaches to brain death (this happened to my great aunt) and anything in between.
t. medical microbiologist fag

well yeah I know that but at that point wouldn’t his lungs be fucked? I feel like you should probably notice that maybe there’s possibly something wrong way before that

>death is everywhere

Honestly some people just aren't symptomatic until the late stages of it, and by that point it has already metastasized elsewhere.
People who do get symptoms early on might just mistake their cough and chest pain as a viral infection and try and treat it with cold and flu meds until they realize that they should actually go to a doctor. And sometimes small lesions aren't picked up on xray scans when they do bother going to the doctor when it's early.

Harsh noise

youtu.be/_Hf7HVj3b8E

I'm Gonna Live Till I Die - Sammy Davis Jr

Listen to this on your finale day.
P.S. please come back on your finale day so we can say our prayers.

>one day this will be you and it won't be a meme
please believe me if it happens

youtube.com/watch?v=tDgjTP8fuz4

good riddance

this
or enjoy music in concerts with friends & people you like

>I was recently diagnosed with terminal lung cancer
why?

radiohead - my iron lung

F
we will remember you user

Don't listen to anything. Go experience as many drugs as you can before you're dead.

Electric Wizard - Demon Lung

that's good

Classical. Just people like Vivaldi, Bach, and Handel. Use it to put you in a positive mindset as you concentrate on more important things, like experiencing the world and enjoying your intimate relationships.

Blackstar

Take as much LSA/LSD as humanly possible.
Godspeed, user.