>first squad already eliminated @ confederations cup
>loses, gets butthurt then tries to chimp out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zSgV0s5D9Kk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>new zealand
Mpre like old zealand lol

>allowing peralta to score unto you

What is the Confederations Cup? Does this have an effect on >our chances at getting to Russia 2018?

likely will have to play US or panama for a spot

Nope, concacaf playoffs is against Asia.

OFC Will go against 5th Conmebol team or something, that could be Argentina. Give me a break

boomfa

where is old zealand? I have never heard of anywhere called "zealand"

nah m8 but if you want to qualify to the wc you have to beat a South American (conmebol) team which means you're already dead

Zeeland, part of the Netherlands
There's an island called Zealand in Denmark but we're named after the part of the Netherlands

Qualifying is a waste of time. Really hope Australia fucks up so we don't waste millions on this stupid event.

Literally could care less tttt (to tell the truth)

So since you play in Asian qualifiers tell me why we never see South East Asian teams like Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam or Cambodia going to the world cups? Do these guys banter also? What are their stadiums, crowd etc. like

Seen eliza recently?

I really don't this semen slurping sport is for New Zealand.

it's just bantz m8. We see you guys don't really care about divegrass

Murrilards on the other hand pretend to "don't care" but they're actually utterly obsessed

Shut the fuck up you bean-sucking faggot.

>Poo Peeland goes mad both irl and online
Wew laddies

What's a confederations cup? Does it effect the Lions tour to NZ?

*dabs*

*farts*

*throws up*

Literally no one in this country cares about your semen slurping sport, spicboy.

l hope the random south american team btfo you fags then.

thanks, y-you too

They literally made you win. They scored first and almost got it. Give them a couple of years. They are earthquake bros, they will build up from this. Screencap this kiwis world champs 2088

off by one my life in digits

Anthony Hudson: mexishits stole it from us, build sea wall
youtube.com/watch?v=zSgV0s5D9Kk

If "we" "really" wanted to win, we would have easily converted those easy opportunities either side of half-time which would have BTFO Mexishits 3-2.

I see your future bro. Don't worry. Your team needs to leave that rugby mentality and focus on finesse. We all saw it in the match, you've got it, you just need to reinforce it so you don't fall for the fault or tough play. No need for that in futbol because it makes you lose games. But your team was WAY better than Mexico in the first half. Something happened in between that made Mexico put on their pants and play.

>Poo Peeland
>beating us in footy
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAAJAJHAJHAJHAJHAJHAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAAJAJHAJHAJHAJHAJHAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAAJAJHAJHAJHAJHAJHAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAAJAJHAJHAJHAJHAJHAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAAJAJHAJHAJHAJHAJHAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAAJAJHAJHAJHAJHAJHAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAAJAJHAJHAJHAJHAJHAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAAJAJHAJHAJHAJHAJHAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAAJAJHAJHAJHAJHAJHAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAAJAJHAJHAJHAJHAJHAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAAJAJHAJHAJHAJHAJHAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAAJAJHAJHAJHAJHAJHAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAAJAJHAJHAJHAJHAJHAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAAJAJHAJHAJHAJHAJHAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAAJAJHAJHAJHAJHAJHAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAAJAJHAJHAJHAJHAJ

fuck off
rugby is way better that dive grass

they faced a total bench warmer mexican side, it's not like they played the same team as Portugal's match come the fuck on, u already should know about memesorio and his shitty meme rotations

>mexico
Lads I'd rather just be shit at soccer

Rude

MADERFACKER

That's what the Pacific Ocean is for.

Wowee! You beat a team in the bottom half of the world rankings table!

Where their OFC playoff is against Solomon Islands, who are Rank 180!

And you beat in the last WC playoff, 9-3 on aggregate!

Why do you even need to boast?

Can anyone name a sport Mexico is number 1?

Exactly.

Come have a game of rugby with us and then come back to us and talk in your broken English

imagine if it was the other way around.
if we lost to you, all of Sup Forums worldwide would be laughing at us

So why not get a bit cocky once in a while?

What are the (cricket) pitches like in Mexico

>Proud about being monolingual

I hate mexicans

t. puto

>celebrating some nothing soccer win over New Zealand like they just beat them in rugby

Only Ireland knows how it truly feels to beat NZ

>Not even a rugby thread
>Still brings up MUH CHICAGO
pathetic

:^)

(Cricket) is literally unknown. l've heard about it because of Sup Forums but the average Mexican normie has no idea about cricket

There are some boreball stadiums though.
Close enough?

>Forgetting about lucha libre

so basically >we must beat them in rugby in order to hurt their feels? It seems almost impossible

>p-please notice us big strong kiwis

>you will never visit Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

why live

Mexico can't stop BTFOing these weak anglo nations!

aren't you anglo too?
t. ignorant fuck

is Ireland part of the Anglosphere then?

what sport is this?

>Celtic Anglicans
Really makes you think.

They've been raped by England enough to be at least half Anglo.

>not a part of the UK
>not a part of the commonwealth

Ireland is 0% anglocucked

We are known to lose in Football. I just cannot understand the complete bowlover of shitalking the Mexicans are having over the Kiwis.

Normally you'll shittalk if you beat a stronger opponent.

Seems to be of poor taste again such a weak team. I feel like you blew your load too soon.

You act like your women weren't raped by the British lords. Most Irish have a wee bit of old king Georgie Peorgie in their heritage, me laddie.

Rugby

>tfw forever Mexico's lesser

we have no friends
pls be our friends

Rugby

Puroresu is the superior form of mandrama

>Be me
>Not mexican

feels.jpg

México won because the nigger ref is fucking blind. Kinda glad his international career is over.

agreed t.b.h.

Puroresu has a lot of epicness and history

What sport is this meant to be

Who knows, no one fucking watches soccer here or in NZ.

do you think Russia will beat >us on saturday?

If the "A" team plays, I don't think so. Worst case scenario they'll tie. Osorio would need to fuck this badly by letting Layún play on the left again, putting another centreback on the right instead, or some other stupid shit like that, maybe going 4-3-3 with Chicharito on the right and Vela upfront, lel. But Russia can't finish for shit either way and their players are shit on defence and they are forced to attack now.

don't forget all the reffball help will be on rusia side

wogball I think mate.

Same old even with the VAR fiasco. But it hasn't been as blatant as with other nations past some obvious bookings.

Jej

Rugby