Which team of liga mx would you choose?

Regardless of any other aspects, by only looking at the logo and the nicknames which one of these 18 teams would be your team?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-yAGtWv3CAo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

monarcas

Tigres ANAL of course

Tijuana
I love them

Lake = Lago
Lagoon = Laguna

>ANAL
lel

I forgot to say. The underlined 'words' belong to the initials of Mexican universities.

Tijuana. Would say Santos Laguna but that English translation ruins it for me

Blame wikipedia kek

>The electricians
>The lakers

>The cougars
TOP LEL

Chivas or Necaxa.

For me, it's the red sharks.

Are guadalajara /our/ sister club?

For me it's the Lakers

sweet potatoers

>America
Owned by a Tv network. Most titles with Chivas. Fans are a combination of the poorest and the richest people in the country. Literally the definition of plastic since it's inception
>Atlas
Owned by a Tv Network. One of the best football academies in Mexico (Rafael Marquez and many players from the national team were developed here). Only one title won in the sixties. Can't really describe fans since I've met two in my entire life.
>Cruz Azul
Owned by a cement company. The king of chokers, only Atlas and Cruz Azul have managed to stay in the top flight and not win a title. Famous in modern times for being a customer of the mexican Jorge Mendez and blowing a 2-0 lead in the 88th minute of a final with a goalkeeper scoaring a goal in the last play, they've lost many more finals.
>Chivas
Owned by a miracle product company. Current champion, all players have to be mexican. Most titles with America but they won almost half of those titles in the 50's. Fans are mariachis, nationalists and old people.
>Leon
Owned by Carlos Slim. Very successful since they were bought by Slim/Grupo Pachuca. Fans are locals from a place known for making shoes.
>Buap
Supposed to be owned by a university but I'm sue they don't have any player/students and there has to be some shady money in there. Don't know much about them, first time they are in the top flight and everyone thought they were being renamed and relocated. They come from a state where people dream to work in the volkswagen factory.
>Monterrey
Owned by coca cola's bottling company in Mexico. They have very strong squads with a lot of foreign players. Fans are dumb who want some kind of americasn lifestyle, use horrible boots, sombreros and love pickups, just like most people who live in Monterrey
>Monarcas
Owned by Tv Network. Very irrelevant, they sometimes get good players but they always sell them to bigger teams. Only one championship. Can't say anything about fans, only met one in my entire life

>America
>definition of plastic since it's inception
>since it's inception
No

>Atlas
>Only one title won in the sixties
No

>Cruz Azul
>only Atlas and Cruz Azul have managed to stay in the top flight and not win a title
No

Not even gonna continue, you don't know shit about Liga Mx and are trying to give a quick rundown of all the teams when nobody asked you that. Why?

>Necaxa
Owned by a millionare who used to own a tv, telephone and internet provider company. Very oldschool team with a ton of history in Mexico City and got rellocated to Aguascalientes. They've had a lot of historic foreign and natinal players in their squad but have been irrelevant for 30 years. Fans are people in their 60s and 70s or people who got memed by their good team in the 90's and early 00's. They used to be owned by the same company as America and everybody says they were forced to lose a final against them (first leg 2-0, second leg 0-3)
>Pachuca
Owned by Carlos Slim. One of the best academies in mexican football, a lot of players from the current NT and mexican players in Europe come from here, also very successful recently, Fans are bandwagoners, either locals who root for Pachuca as long as they don't play their real team -usually America or Chivas- or people who just like their recent success despite never being in Pachuca
>Puebla
Owned by some millionare that sells medical stuff. Extremely irrelevant, constantly in trouble with sketchy owners and changing 20 players every 6 months, they have stayed in first division because only one team gets releagated every year in Mexico
>Queretaro
Owned by a hospital chain. This team got releagated and bought and rellocated another team (San Luis) to stay in the top flight. The club has a huge stadium and it's history is full of tragedy. Now that they are owned by a huge company, they've tried to buy a lot of good/famous players (Ronaldinho is one) but have barely got any results. Never met a Queretaro fan but they are known for being violent when shit hits the fan
>Santos
Owned by local companies (most importantly a supermarket and a milk company). Very succesful recently, they have one of the best stadiums in Mexico but they lost the atmosphere with their old stadium, they've always relied on buying foreign and national talent but lately they have started to develop players. Fans are bandwagoners and locals

>America
>definition of plastic since it's inception
>since it's inception
Might've exagerated but they have been plastic since they were bought by Jarritos a long long time ago.

>Atlas
50's, point is still the same, they only have one title and it was a long time ago

>only Atlas and Cruz Azul have managed to stay in the top flight and not win a title
Name one (1) team that has been in first division since the ninties and has not won a title. You literally can't.

How dare you, Benitez Jr?

What do you mean by has not win a title?

>Tigres
Owned by a cement company. Extremely unsuccessful until recently and despite having players who have been part of the french, argentinan and brazilian national team, they haven't dominated the league, both of their most recent titles where won on penalties with a fair share of luck. Fans are the worst violent, fat, customers, who wear boots and a sombrero, and spend time driving their pickups in the United States.
>Tijuana
Owned by a betting company. Literally created to pander CHIs, San Diego has a ton of pickups with Xolos badge on it. Most players are mexican-american and their players live in San Diego.
>Toluca
Pretty much owned by a beer company. One of the most successful clubs in the past two decades, their team from the early 00's is remembered by all fans as one of the best ever, they rely a lot on foreign talent but they have solid national players and have brought some of the best international players of the past years. They have very few fans who are very demanding.
>Pumas
Pretty much owned by Carlos Slim. Used the best football academy in the country (Hugo Sanchez developed here). Known for playing with some very mediocre players at 12 pm in Mexico City's sun and still managing to be relevant thanks to some good foreign players and a lot of balls. Fans are mostly drug addicts and/or people related to the biggest university in the country.
>Veracruz
Owned by a shady politician. Very irrelevant. Used to be a different team that got relocated and renamed. Fans support their club as long as they don't play America (most people in Veracruz are America fans), they are also known for being violent when their team sucks

Cruz Azul or Veracruz

Since 98 Atlas and Cruz Azul are the only teams that have stayed in first division and have not won a national championship (Copa is bullshit)

>Lobos BRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPP

>Since 98
Oh that clears up everything, sorry I missed the first time you posted that arbitrary year.

You didn't answer my first question though. Why do you think anyone cares?

life long atlas fan here

my team is pumas already. picked them for the logo too.

Is it gay that I call Pachuca the Marmotas?

it's a Bill Murray thing, I swear

Maybe someone in the same NEET status as me will care, give me.money and change mexican football from the roots.

But seriously, there's nothing on tv, get bored with videogames, don't feel like watching a movie and just wanted to contribute some OC for once

>all those shady owners

How much match mixing goes on in Mexican football

all Mexican games a rigged in advance years before the seasons open

>Necaxa
>Irrelevant for 30 years
The 90's were literally the Necaxa's golden years

Puebla
>great logo
>those nicknames

The funny thing about the logo is that the only reason they use it is because they had legal troubles with the old one.

That logo is a placeholder because they can't use their real logo.

Not OP but I would have never guessed their nickname "camotero" was translated as sweet potatoers. Anyway "camote" is a typical candy made in Puebla so that's basically why they're nicknamed like that.

By the way"camote" is commonly used as a slur for benis

We all know they aren't going to be relevant in the next five years

In our meme league one never knows, they manage to reach semifinals the very year they got promoted.

>can't use your own logo
lmao

CRUZ AZUL

thought i remembered that logo. thought it was the mandela effect all over again.

That looks much worse.

Santos are the good guys
>Northern team
>city actually supports the team
>Makes regio teams mad as fuck
>Always fun in liguilla

>created in the 80's
>only relevant when supported by a huge company
>literally never had a relevant academy player (Escoboza seemed like he could be the first but he's ruined now)
>people only remember their foreign players and Jared Borguetti

They are much better know but they used to be in the same plastic tier as Tigueres

Club America

>They are much better know
>know
Ya es tarde, vete a dormir Pedro

which team triggers chicanos the most?

Guadalajara since they only play with Mexicans.

Nah, at least 40% of chicanos support Chivas

dumb finland

>white roosters

>Queretaro = literally white cocks
Makes you ponder

>America
>the eagles
>the millionaires
THIS

Mexican qts cannot resist

redpill me on Queretaro

that logo looks cool

>Mexican
>qts
well memed

>0 (ZERO) championships
>relegated, relocated and disappeared tons of times
>Ronaldinho played there

The Foxes of course

Wear the red and black
We will be back

They're trash and half of their fans actually root for other clubs becuase they know that sooner or later their local team will relegated

Mexibros, there is only one team I could pick.
>Acosta a god

join the new team lads

Guadalajara is the most aeathetic

Chivas
They're the goats

The Gophers

I've always liked UNAM's logo

Based Tijuana.

>Atlas (The Foxes)

Who /lifelong/ here?

las chivas de guadalajara because of based almeyda

Tijuana for sure.

Great choice lad, >we are first in the league right now.

Literally the Leicester City of Mexico.

Wasn't Tijuana on Copa Lib few years ago contending for the title?

The last Mexican club I remember contending for the title was Tigres and they got humiliated in the final

Guadalajara are LITERALLY the goats, and there is nothing you can do about it

América desu

I've got two chihuhuas, do doggers of course.

Tijuana has the best logo but I heard it's a cartel team with little history, so no

Puebla also has a great logo, but >sweet potatoers, so no.

Santos Laguna has a great logo, name nickname, and also part of the Justice League.

Think I made my decision.

Are you going to watch mexican futbol (beisbol) too? /ligamx/ returns next month.

>blowing a 2-0 lead in the 88th minute of a final with a goalkeeper scoaring a goal in the last play
How is this even possible.

>Regardless of any other aspects,by only looking at the logo and the nicknames

The one where Ruidiaz plays I guess although I'm digging that bald dog logo

Watch it for yourself, it is better than any explanation
youtube.com/watch?v=-yAGtWv3CAo
Take in mind that Cruz Azul had a history of losing finals before that match. This game destroyed completely, they haven't been competitove since then and will fight relegation next year when they are the 4th club with most titles.

Also, by the rules it was an owngoal, not a goal by the keeper. I don't know why they awarded it to him.

Xolos or Pumas

América because they BTFO Flamengo in Maracanã once

>tfw no Chiapas

>tfw no mexican beisbol gf

Tijuana lost to Alt. Mineiro in the semifinal in 2013

Quarter finals. Atlético beat Newell's in semifinals.

P-pls support us, Sup Forums

Would be?
Rayados. I chose them when I studied in Monterrey at the university that wasn't El Tec.

Chivas has the most pleasing logo

>lobos buap
More like, lobos brap if you know what I'm trying to convey

For me it's Cruz Azul

cuck

Red pill me on Club Tijuana lads, see their logo around all the time

Hola papu

How so?

Fuck that other beaner, I unironically enjoyed that rundown

Used to be basically the Bad Boys Pistons of Liga MX, hard as fuck defense and physical to death. Nobody wanted to play on Estadio Caliente due to the artificial grass, also.

Now the defense is a joke that would never win a title, but the team's good enough to top the table.

who is this Carlos Slim?