youtube.com/watch?v=srblwuCeQeM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>you will never couch cast Amy Adams

Feels bad man

Why is she cry?

she read your life's story

Being a pretend lesbian is hard.

Fuck there's just something about her.

Anyone else really digging the monster design of this? Looks so much better than some try-hard, "badass" bullshit.

she's a woman

Me in the left

Everybody been saying pretty much that since the reveal, I wish it had showed in my country so I could've been surprised by it but oh fucking well

Being the heiress of one of France's richest families is hard work.

>having money means you can never be vulnerable again
t. poorfag

Is that the guy from Penny Dreadful?

tfw that will never be me

Why didn't they just give the first form black eyes? It would look pretty good and would reflect him living at the bottom of the ocean.

I've only see one episode of that.

What a mis-cast.

you have never had a substantial amount of money in your life

its obviously based on these things

I could watch that shit all day. Source?

but he's right

That's fucked up man.

kek, so wrong it hurts

i like too
the dead fish eyes is a nice touch. after all the western glowing or black eyes designs

He is the director and he is praising her in a kindly way, saying how she is a great actress to work with and so on.

I know everyone gives prometheus shit, but I did really enjoy it alot when I saw it in theaters. Maybe it's because I only saw it once but it didn't seem that flawed.

Of course I was mostly impressed because the scene with the worm-snake breaking the scientist's arm actually made me so anxious that I actually made noise which bothered the people infront of me.

> Swiggity swooty i'm coming for that booty

movie was a disappointment to alien fans and that's all there is to it

That's fair. I came in with an understanding it was by Ridley Scott but I didn't know it was connected to Alien.

>nuclear family
>father's a fucking cripple

Yeah no

you'd have to cast a literal ayy lmao to accurately portray jackie

>villain manages to grab protagonists
>proceeds to throw him as far away from his reach as possible

>implying she was 'pretending' to be one.

Also Wild target was pretty bad.

It is. Rory Kinnear, he also plays Bill Tanner in the Craig-era Bond movies.

that's still a nuclear family you sperg

Fuck, what a nostalgic movie. Muh childhood.

That's why I like Screamers

It was pretty shlocky but Blunt was sexy in it and there were some funny parts in the whole mess.

>ywn be that faggot
;_;
also would anyone happen to have that webm of hershlag throatfucking this guy with her toes? asking for a mate

Go to bed lindelof

How? No one will employ a fucking cripple post-war, and he'll have to live on government handouts.

Really? REALLY?

Throwmenator

Why would an oberkampfgeneralsturmwehrfer retire and try to look for a job post-war?

Is that the Duke of New York?

DUAL CHADS ALWAYS WIN

A NUMBER ONE

Because the army always desaturates its ranks during times of peace in order to avoid wasting taxpayer money.

DELETE

Right up there with Heat for squad tactics.

How come when the two sides collided they all ran past each other? How come the people with guns started charging at them instead of just continuing to shoot them?

Honestly this whole scene is so uncanny, I've never been more aware that I was watching a movie than with this scene. The whole staging plus the part where the batwing drops in is just transparent as hell.

Or perhaps the audience is wondering why you would shoot the floor in front of a man before fighting him in hand to hand combat?

This is from Godzilla?

pretty close to reality

It gets even better if you start following any of the cops all the way through.
Some of them just walk through the crowd like nothing's going on.

Resurgence, yes.

Source?

Mixology.S01E03.Bruce.and.Jessica

Yeah I noticed that. Some of them just run through avoiding everyone like they're trying to score a touchdown.

That ass got me rock hard when I first saw it

disgusting

more G han

A lot less scary without the sound of that drone.

People unironically like this?

i dont think nolan anticipated you autists watching the movie frame by frame

He's a frilled shark.

w-what's going on here

it was pretty horrible in motion as well.

art

You don't have to watch the movie frame by frame to see it's ridiculousness. It's the numerous ridiculousness that are the blame. A couple of cops avoiding everyone like a star runningback is okay. It went amiss and it is a movie error - much like the stormtrooper hitting his head.

But the entire thing... You don't need to watch frame by frame to see how stupid this looks. They didn't even bother trying to make it look realistic.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HOW DARES HE TOUCH MY WAIFU DELETE THIS AT ONCE

o-ok

True, movie had great sound design.