What is his goal?

What is his goal?

The best time to admit defeat and support Hillary was the day he lost, when his supporters were out their lowest and looking for an alternative. Instead, he fucking said he was going to fight until the convention! What the fuck?! Now he has met with Obama, watched Obama endorse Hillary, and then said that he only wanted to stop Trump at all costs (aka "p-please vote for hillary when I drop out"). This would've been another great time to support Hillary if him and Obama did it together.

Now there is almost certainly going to be a riot at the DNC since his supporters are still blindly following him.

What in the literal fuck is he thinking???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ROBTDSK46aU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he's a crypto conservativr

>thinking
No.
youtube.com/watch?v=ROBTDSK46aU

>lie to impressionable cucks for 200 million in donations
>endorse Clinton and play golf for the rest of his short life

Bernie is a Trump plant.

He's backing the democratic party.
Democratic president > republitard president

I used to think he was controlled opposition, but this stupidity in ensuring a violent and forceful transition to Hillary (especially after Obama probably told him to do it ASAP) makes it clear that he is not that. It's possible that he is a Trump plant, but I doubt it given the negative rhetoric he spews about Trump.

He has either gone rogue to enact his revenge at the DNC OR he's a fucking idiot who has no idea what he is doing.

VP. His supporters won't ditch (in as great numbers) if he's on the ticket. And it's not like the Democrats have anyone better to run - Warren doesn't want the position, Grayson turned into an embarrassment, Castro's a fucking nobody and Webb smells too much like Republicans.

he's hoping Hillary will get thrown in the slammer and he'll step in and be the democratic nominee.

>mfw sanders is a trump plant

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

>... BOOM BABY!

I just donated my $230 paycheck; who'll match me??

He wants to yell about capitalism and collect shekels and his supporters are all out of shekels.

>$230 paycheck

>bernouts
>rioting

>Hillary goes to jail
>nobody wants traitor Bernie back
>Trump runs unopposed

Please, don't tease me like this.

They've already rioted in Chicago, Arizona, and San Jose.

They all had Bernie signs and stickers, and the San Jose rioters even chanted Bernie at one point after they beat up a Bernie supporter by accident.

Bernie Sanders is trying to give people the delusion of "power" when all he really wants to accomplish is to create a flock of sheep, with no monetary power (through higher taxation), no means of self defense (banning firearms), who won't be able to oppose an oppressive communist dictatorship in the future. He uses guilt and self-loath as means to obtain approval from the masses, who sadly believe all the evil in the world can be stopped by a wannabe marxist (social marxist) like him.

He will endorse Hillary before november, I guarantee; endorsement now won't be as effective as it would be later.

That's not going to happen.

Remember when the Republican primaries were going on and people talked about Paul Ryan or Mitt Romney at a contested convention? Same thing for the Democrats, Joe Biden is the nominee if it can't be Hillary and Bernie did not forcefully win it.

In his youth he used to go to civil rights protests and riots.

I think he wants his followers to do the same.

I'm not a fan of Bernie but the margin between him and Hilldog is less than the number of superdelegates. If they all backed him, he'd be the one in the lead. Maybe he has a point.

1) Preach communism
2) Get paid
He did well in both

those people were on shillary's payroll and attacking bernie supporters wasn't an accident

cops have been false flagging violent protests for decades and you still think supporters of bernie "limp wrist" "kid gloves" sanders are going around beating people up? while his opponent has spent millions running a relentless smear campaign?