Will anyone be my friend?

Will anyone be my friend?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f4utPM1cDKw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, you're a bully

I like Singapore

Why not? Guess by your pic, Ya like anime, kid?

I'll be your friend, Singapore : >

Ill be your friend? do you like Star Trek?

I like both star wars and star trek. Some people call me a heretic fot that

I like reading mystery genre manga, I also play overwatch.

Singapore has in some part very successful politics.
Western and Jap degenerates must learn a lot from you.

Not that I have any part in it. I'm just a regular Singaporean. Are nips our friends?

Aww thanks. XD

I thought we were already friends

You are?

Of course we are. :^)
Brits too I guess

Hi in 2019

It's you again. Yea sure. Hi.

Ok. How will we be friends?

Singapore is cute but it's so successful and impressive that it scares me sometimes.

i should annex your ass

But you don't want us remember? We wanted to be part of you, and you rejected us. But sure, I'll more than happy be a subsevient to this handsome man.

No. Go back to your corner. Don't make me cut your water supply.

>mfw you can see a malay-singa war in your lifetime

>Annexing richfags who will drive land prices through the roof
Nigga we might as well drink cyanide.
Can you imagine the horror of millions of commieblock dwellers taking an interest on buying land to build their house or mansion?

>implying Singapore is white

Yes I love U

Then you'll be prepared to face the Singapore Armed Forces.

a nice guy from Chile
i knew it

No

you are an incalculably foul reprobate and a nefarious armpit-licking mutilation of decency no one wants to be your friend now end your life you waste of oxygene

Please. Can we just be friends?

sure sure
friends ಸ‿ಸ

Is work culture really shit there?

I am kinda attracted by 'low tax and lots of job opportunity' meme but I also hear 'housing is expensive and work hour is insane' meme.

Is it a good place to seek a position in uni or research?

hello singapore!
please watch this wonderful video i have located for you!
youtube.com/watch?v=f4utPM1cDKw

>uni
You need to be very good at what you do
Assuming tenured professor
>research
Same thing
>Housing is expensive
Yes, prepare to live in an apartment
>work hour is insane
Usually work with work hour that is insane are those that are good paying, like doctors, accountants, lawyers and investment bankers.

Poor kangaroo

Think I will be able to get a tenure at an American uni if I push myself for another 5 years (not necessarily top uni, just some state uni). Will this be good enough for me to get a decent position at SG?
>housing
Yea I don't mind apartment but how much would it cost if I want a two bedroom apartment that is within 5-10 mins from any subway/metro station (I am not good with locating myself with bus). Also is metro 24 hour in SG like in New York?
>work hour
Ok that sounds relieving

I can't advice you on whether you're good enough because that's a case by case basis for the university. But what I can tell you is that you should apply and see what happens.
>subway
No it ends at like 11pm. If you want go drinking you can take the cab or an uber which isn't that expensive if your main mode is train and bus.

Also get used to not having the 1st ammendment. You can't say stupid shit with your name and all that shit without getting fucked. Like here I can say ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS. But when they have your name and shit you're fucked. Basically don't be a Sup Forums tier retard and you're fine.

Sounds like such restriction applies to foreigners as well
>11pm
not too bad actually
Btwn, does being a SG resident (with green card obviously) qualify me to buy HDB apartment? Also is it illegal for a foreigner to rent such an apartment?
From what I heard it sounds like those apartments are a lot cheaper than the ones foreigners are living.

HAHAHA ANNEXING THE COUNTRY WITH ASIA'S MOST IMPORTANT OIL-TRADING PORT

Are you asking for some FREEDOM, my friend?

No it is not illegal for a foreigner to rent, but to buy, you need a "singapore green card".
>apartments are cheap
Depends on where you get them, same anymore, like an analogy, Beverely Hills costs hundreds of million and some average New York apartment costs magnitudes less. For us, it's places in the financial hub, "our wall street", which costs like a bomb and "our beverely hills" where all rich fags buy houses costs a bomb as well.

What are like superrich place in SG and the 'ghetto' or SG?

It's a city state but I still assume there are ghettos and affluent neighborhoods and they differ a lot

Ghettos aren't really ghettos.
Just places which you can get hookers if that's what you're into.

Super rich places costs upwards of 100+ million SGD to own. They can be penthouses to mansions to even bungalows.

But don't think you'll be really getting into either of that anyways. You'll live like a normal person in a normal apartment in a normal place.

We also have a decently large expat community, also if that's what you're into. You won't forever see chinks and shit. Quite frequently you'll see a westerner. Because we speak english as our main language, others like you also have come here. If you're biology related field, you can apply to Duke-NUS medical school as well or Imperial college medical school here.

ARE YOU A CUTIE

Oh yea last thing, we have like 6+ universities, just so you know. Best ones are NUS and NTU.

Would you love me if I'm a girl(male)?

Depends if you are a cutie or uglie

Is it cold in Finland?

+23 atm where i live

Are you that one singaporean homo?