Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Fuck white people

Will be better than TFA that's for damn sure, will it be good is another thing entirely

this.

Fuck Palpatine and white people

I'm not too savvy with the Star Wars background story, but what is the Empires goal? Like what is exactly is the rebellion against?

Fuck white people

Why is the poster so bad

I think I'll sage your thread due to its shittiness

Strong space white woman she dont need no jedi and shit.

The empire is white supremacist according to the (((writers))) and the rebellion is against white people

Fuck white people

Star Wars is a fucking snoozefest.

All the scenes outside of the 2 with sexy Mads will be a tiresome slog

Nice meme-actor, friend

fuck with people

Im a rebel I rebel

Droids are people too!

I'm excited TFA was fantastic not so sure it will be as good though

>Mads
>not based Ben

Go back to tumblr

Either that is a tiny planet, or someone's sense of scale is severely fucked up.

Don't know if this has been posted yet but I DO WANT TO SAY that I am really surprised at the lack of spoilers, even fake spoilers, for this movie that are out there considering it's so close to release.

Of course I maybe just haven't seen them yet, but I would like to be pleasantly surprised by this movie.

What's to spoil though? Only interesting thing might be adding some story to back-fill for the sequels.

>some no name shitty Australian with drunk skin

No thanks man

MAYBE because everyone is going in with such low expectations for the story, they surprise us with something that's different and interesting. This is the only Disney SW that is free of influence from JJ or Kasdan, Maybe the script is actually super inventive and different, and we will all be surprised?

Rebellions are built on hope.

there aren't any white people in the movie i thought??? cept for bad guys huh

HAHAHAHAHHAHA, THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN.
It will be the same disney by-the-numbers crap you've seen 20 times already. The only posible spoiler is the death of some literally who, probably one of the chinks.

>steal Revan
>now steal Rakata Prime

fucking hack frauds at Disney

WTF IS THE DEAL WITH THE DEATH STAR IN THIS PIC

haha dis shit gun be goood lol whitey suprmacist stromtroper gonna get BTFO just like DRUMPH when da recant come in, haha

just being optimistic bra

Even if it's predictable shit I consider the fact that we have yet to have spoilers reassuring.

total filler that only exists to keep toy sales going until the next main series movie comes out

reminds me of pigs in space

great character design ideas, Disney

I thought this was going to be a TV series?

cringe

in the original trilogy the empire seeks to control the entire galaxy. and with the first Death Star which can destroy entire planets they rule through fear

Fuck why t. people.

They really hyped up that scene with the Xwings flying over a lake for force awakens, which ended up being like 15 seconds long in a bunch of blurry jump cuts

I assume them charging AT AT's on a tropical planet will be right at the end of the movie and for 8 seconds only?

Fuck I hate when they do that. But no they're shooting bazookas at it

Forget the fucking death star, the people charging on the poster look like they've been poorly photoshopped in

Stablize a galaxy that is in turmoil and build a better future for the people living in it. As with any ruling class, they seeked to destroy opposition much like the jedi before them did.

Palpatine's ultimate goal was to build superweapons capable of defeating the Yuuzhan Vong before they could establish a foothold in the galaxy.
When Disney took over they scrapped this, so the Empire's motives now appear incomprehensible and absurd.

>guns
>running towards your enemy

This will be as good as TDKR.

Not a big Stars Wars fan so I don't really keep up with this. Is Yoda going to make an appearance in any of these standalone movies? Seems like they wouldn't skip out on the merchandise opportunities.

it will probably be shit desu
that art looks like the cover of some bad early 2000s videogame

What's with Disney Star Wars flicks having awful posters? Shouldn't they be spending a lot of money on this shit?