T*rks

>T*rks

Saltinen was Finnish

Saladino was the Italian Lawrence of Arabia.

bullshit
everyone knows saladin was a ginger haired anglo saxon which proves his kurdish ancestry

Sal-adin was a Great Raja of Manila

Kurds are unironically white, you know. That's why European instinctively side with the Peshmerga against the Turks, because we are able to instantly recognise Kurds as our long lost Aryan kin.

that's right, kurds are the envy of turks because of their long blonde hair and pale blue eyes
also did i mention that kurds ran the whole ottoman empire since turks were too dumb to do it
hell, going back couple of roman emperors were probably kurds
this is the history those t*rkish dogs are envious of

Oh you don't want Kurd now
Of course don't genocide Kurds they are your brothers only genocide Greeks and Armenians
Kurds are really usefull so you kept them
Well be prepared for the kurdish pandemonium.

genociding armenians was the only thing those t*rkish dogs did right, it enabled us to expand our territories and claim the ancient armenian lands as our birthright
also, alexios komnenos was a kurd, like it or not, it's the truth those roaches hid throughout history

Komnenoi were shit anyway. You can have them
If you are actual Kurd please giff our town when you do the party in the turk ass :)

we kurds see greeks as our inferior, since some of you married to roaches which resulted in your current swarthy look
we kurds kept pure amongst our mountains, my tribe is full of blonde women and ginger men

Sarumoto was proud Shogun of Arabia

>Attila was turk
>Genghis Khan was turk
>Saladin was turk
>Caesar was turk
>Alexander the Great was turk

Is there a historical person who wasn't a turk?

>a fucking Salad

no one ever said alexander was turk

Saladyński was Polish

I need of a healthy snack? Come to the Salad Inn.

I met a man from Turkey. He told me Turkey has the second largest film industry after America and Turkish is the 5th most spoken language in the world.
>this is what turks actually believe

50% of all questions on quora are like that, the rest is either about how to migrate to Europe or legal advice on driving in the US.

>Why don't we sanction the US for being illegal?
>Why hasn't Europe apologized for the Crusades yet?
>How come Middle Eastern universities don't have the same reputation as Western despite Islam inventing science?
>Isn't it about time India gets respected as a superpower?

Implying someone said Caesar was a turk?

Saladdin raised by zengis. Which is turkic dynatsy. And took all of state stracture from there. He was originally kurd but his ayyubids are considered as arab dynatsy.

I thought he was arab

Ikibey

India seem to own Quora. Whenever I google something about cricket, I'll always get a bunch of results from there

missed that
no caesar was turk

>Muslims consider him as Turkish
Not in this flag's region, I guess. Ah, who am I kidding, history education is poor here anyway...

Was Hitler a turk?

jewish through his father
considering jews are khazars and khazars are turks
yes, seems like hitler too is turkish

the only reason why saladin is popular is german imperial propaganda

I think it was 70% (or lower) of the Quora userbase are Indians.

Dedicated community members and the old Indian members are complaining about it since its progressively making the site more narrow minded and Indian focused in fresh content.

Bit of a shame really, the attractive thing about Quora was that you could get questions, answers and opinions from people all around the world on pretty much any subject. Chill and comfy reading like /k/ but not limited to weapon related discussions. Only place where you could get personal answers from big personalities like Jimmy Wales or John McCain (not great examples but I read a few answers from them)

But if Indians didn't ruin the community first then the inevitable upvote and popular opinion fishing would have done it soon anyway. I wrote a few answers on basic tech support and my message box got spammed by Indians who was wondering if I could get them a job in my local tech industry, and then followed by companies who wanted me to shill their products in my answers for money.

Why do you google about cricket though? Nothing new ever happens in sports.

Saladin was a Kurd tho

Sal Ó Duin was Irish

ah hmm yes I see

I knew nothing about quora before this post

Who the fuck is Aladdin and why should I care

Kurdish magician who fucked a Djinn

I think you might be being sarcastic, but that's literally how it happened, yes.

>we are white
>"tribe"