/Trans/ Inter getting blacked by sabatini and spalletti. episode

>Inter are believed to be very close to completing a deal for 18 yr old Pescara midfielder Mamadou Coulibaly.

>Sampdoria striker Patrik Schick has arrived in Turin this morning to undergo his Juventus medical.

>Chelsea manager Antonio Conte wants to bring Juventus midfielder Claudio Marchisio to England, according to reports.

>Roma will reportedly turn to Juan Foyth or Mauricio Lemos, with Kostas Manolas likely to leave.

>Brazilian reports claim Juventus are close to a deal for Nice left-back Dalbert, which would free up Alex Sandro for Chelsea.

juve after every inter target it seems... rube

>After Sevilla reassured they weren’t demanding €40m for Steven N’Zonzi, Juventus reportedly offered €32m plus bonuses or Mario Lemina.

>Luciano Spalletti reportedly urged Wojciech Szczesny to join him at Inter, as Juventus baulk at Arsenal’s €14.7m price-tag, but Gianluigi Donnarumma is closer to a Milan renewal.

>Milan stand firm on Lucas Biglia, refusing to raise their offer, so the Argentina international could remain at Lazio.

>Carlos Bacca is open to the “serious and ambitious project” at Olympique Marseille, confirmed the Milan striker’s agent.

>Juventus had another meeting with Danilo’s agent today, claim Sky Sport Italia, but the Real Madrid man would rule out Douglas Costa.

>Paris Saint-Germain tried to get Ever Banega, but his agent insists the Inter midfielder “will 99 per cent go to Spain” – reportedly for Sevilla for €9m.

it was my dream to make a tranny thread..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qYaGDJwtr24
tz.de/sport/fc-bayern/fc-bayern-muenchen-julian-brandt-nach-tz-informationen-vor-transfer-8421476.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>Juventus had another meeting with Danilo’s agent today, claim Sky Sport Italia, but the Real Madrid man would rule out Douglas Costa.
>>Brazilian reports claim Juventus are close to a deal for Nice left-back Dalbert, which would free up Alex Sandro for Chelsea.

Refugees welcome edition

>Parma just earned promotion into Serie B and announced Chinese investors have bought 60 per cent of the club, with Hernan Crespo becoming Vice-President.

>The Ducali went bankrupt in 2015 and had to begin again in Serie D, the lowest level in professional Italian football, but won the play-offs to climb back into Serie B last week.

>Today it was announced that Chinese group Desport and President Jiang Lizhang have bought 60 per cent of the club shares.

>Former Parma star Crespo has also been appointed Vice-President, but 10 per cent remains in the hands of the supporters.

>Venezia Coach Pippo Inzaghi has emerged as a surprise candidate to replace Gianni De Biasi on the Albania bench.

>De Biasi took Albania to their first ever major tournament, Euro 2016, but announced his resignation for a new challenge last week.

if our football association wasnt retards we should get this wizard to bring binland the world cup

OFFICIAL QUALITY OF LEAGUE RANKINGS
1. Serie A
2. Championship
3. Süper Lig
4. Premier League
5. Bundesliga
6. Ligue 1
7. Primeira League
8. Scottish league
9. League 1
10. La Liga

i'd be happy for them if they didn't blatantly steal the semifinal and lots of games throughtout the season
the Lotito arguement (big fanbase=deserves to be in Serie A automatically) got to refs

I hope Danilo and Alex Sandro end up together again. Breaking them up was a mistake.

Coulibaly is nowhere near Inter

>1 team league is top of the rankings
No thanks

it's possible. chelsea also needs a new right back. they probably buy alex sandro and danilo

>the quality of a league is dictated by who wins
no

what the..

The Quality of a league is dictated by its competitiveness and excitement. If a league title is basically won before the season kicks off the league is not really worth watching as its a case of watching it for who will be the runners up

Szczesny is a steal for 15 million desu

but then on that basis the Premier League should be the best, but its not. most of the teams play absolute shite football. Whats the likelihood a neutral would enjoy a match from the Premier League if you picked one (out of the 380) at random?

check roma under saba and spal. so blacked players. gervinho, doumbia, ibarbo etc

>Di Marzio: Chelsea willing to sell Costa for €60million.
Guess noone is buying him then.

too thick for me, that.

the quality of a league it's about the quality of football played in it
Ekstraklasa last season was incredibly close and exciting, does that make it a better league than most of Europe's top leagues that happened to be a one horse race?

>tfw no belly gf

>absolute shite football

if a random neutral watched both a PL and championship game in person, they'd see the massive difference in quality between the two leagues

The Premier League is a good league with shit football, same with the Championship. Its fun for the league race and the twists and turns, a league isn't dictated by the football played in it, thats what the European Competitions are for, nobody follows a whole league and expects every game to be a 10/10.
Neutrals don't watch random games anyways they only watch the 'big games' like Champions league and the Top teams facing off. No Neutral is going to watch Bologna vs Chievo or Brighton vs Burnley unless they have literally nothing else to do.

>no A-league

desu

>Antonio Cassano assured he has put his party boy reputation behind him and is ready to play in Italy, but feels Francesco Totti should keep going too.

>FantAntonio did not play at all this season following a contract dispute with Sampdoria, though he has been heavily linked with Hellas Verona and his old partner Giampaolo Pazzini.

>“I’m still the best in Italy,” smiled the 34-year-old on Sky Sport Italia. “That’s reason enough to sign me. Everyone remembers the ‘Cassanate,’ but I have improved. Alright, I’m not a saint, at times I can get things wrong, but I am convinced that I can still make a difference.

>“Verona called me in January, now we are waiting to see what happens. Many clubs are coming forward. I need to start training soon to get into shape. I’ll join the first club that makes a concrete proposal.

>“I have never played for money, as I rejected offers from China and the United Arab Emirates, because I want to remain in Italy.

>“I still love Parma and its fans, as I always tell my wife. They haven’t approached me, but for Parma I’d even take a step back into Serie B.”

so great to watch Cassano. also ebin song youtube.com/watch?v=qYaGDJwtr24

>No Neutral is going to watch Bologna vs Chievo or Brighton vs Burnley unless they have literally nothing else to do.
I-I-I-I j-just like f-f-football, O-OK?

dumb frogposter

>Today it was announced that Chinese group Desport and President Jiang Lizhang have bought 60 per cent of the club shares.
time for Manenti 2.0: bankrupt & disbandment - chinese boogaloo

PHWOAR
Any update on The Rt Hon Theresa May tits to my cock situation, lads?

You can tell by the way the middle one nervously moves her feet that she's is wet at the thought of being BLACKED

ok but they do have a big history too and were one of the biggest teams before parmalat collapsed.

Rino Gaetano is the GOAT italian singer/musician

POWER GAP
>90001. Women's football
>900001. A-League

they were a big team only thanks to Parmalat pumping insane money in the club (one of the many reason of the collapse itself)
before that they were nowhere near a "traditional club"
teams like SPAL or Venezia have much more history

*blocks his path*

>plays with number 99

still too soon
btw isn't there a consiparcy theory he was actually murdered?

>Danilo over Douglas Costa
>Alex Sandro out
>Bernar-the-shit said yes
I haven't heard had a good feeling about Juve since the 1st half of the CL final

Patrik's jawline make me feel really really good, so that's something

if he gets a little more buff he's gonna be Ibra tier

Costa is shit m8. Why do you think Buyern wants to offload him?

Ibra was way more gifted technically at the same age.

what's Rosberg doing there on the left and why is he holding the sign?

:)

I like his female version too

Maybe he asked to get sold because he doesn't play. However he's better than what we have

papu Gomez to barca when?

>Mateo_Kovacic_in_a_wig.jpg

>JJ shitting themselves at UEFA enquiry they actually pull a player during the u21 tournament to have a medical just to get his signature behind transfer ban slapped on them
lmao

Just imagine it lads, she has probably fingered herself at least once in her life

Roma forward Mohamed Salah is having a medical ahead of his proposed £34m move to Liverpool.

The 25-year-old will later head to Liverpool's Melwood training ground in order to complete the formalities of his move.

Formerly with Basel and Chelsea, Salah has been a long-time Liverpool target and the Reds had a £28m bid turned down earlier this month.

>Donnarumma family are behind the turn of events, Raiola didn't tell the family or the player about stopping the relationship with Milan. Family were shocked to know the news on TV.
On a scale of 1 to The Rolling Stones, how finished is Raiola?

>bernardeschi said yes
source?

>£34m
everywhere else reporting closer to £40m? Think the kopites are preparing their excuses for the inevitable netspend discussion

well it's not like Schick lacks technique, not at all
he's perfectly two footed, great touch, great shooting... he's really a great talent, i'm jelly of Juve

£34m is ~€40m so maybe that's where people are getting confused?

that has been planned for weeks

>Morata situation dead in the water
good. United go elsewhere

Corriere dello Sport and Tuttosport.
I know, not very reliable

Sounds like Dollarumma is trying to save face. Hope Mino dies in a car crash tho.

I love /trans/ lads

d-delet, she's pure

Korean gf to me when?

i love trans lads

Ibra could not shoot at all
When he was at juve all he could do was dribling the ball with no end product

This is apparently Hugo Scheckter, the Player Liason Officer for Southampton FC.

He recently came out as a homosexual.

no, Gazzetta is "not very reliable"
Corriere/Tuttosport are utter bollocks, always, no exception

>no more eplel circlejerk
is el papu Gómez good serieafags?

Thai girlfriend(boy) to user fc when?

hes a meme

Kean's father said he's never signed anything to give him his son. And now he is being investigated by UEFA as well.
We can finally get rid of that fat pig

>tfw the higuain of midfielder marotard promised is nzonzi

gg Laverplel

a good meme or a bad meme?

>The Saudi Prince of Peanuts

>BREAKING: @ManUtd receive £9.7m bid from @RealSociedad for @adnanjanuzaj - Sky sources.

Every club is receiving huge offers for literally whos and United can't even offload Adnan "the Albanian Messi" Januzaj for double-digit million £.

a good meme
an above average at best player though

>a cold big mac
no thanks, but the proper granite frozen worktops for icecream would make a shitload of cash in UK. Everyone is just waiting here for the next new gimmick food. icecream smushed in with alsorts of shit would go down well

Has he done anything since score against Sunderland like 5 years ago

>this man has only started 6 premier league games and has more winner's medals than Stevie G

>first bid
reject it. Should be getting at least £15m for him

Yeah, he scored another against Sunderland in that same game. Unless you meant the second goal, then no.

Kek. I remember >Moyes saying he could be the next Ronaldo

nah thats shanta

No, it was definitely Moyes who said it

Big fuckin titties and huge arses... yeah

good enough for a team like atletico or juve?

no
i think a team like Atalanta where he gets to be the star is the perfect fit for him
would be stupid to move now

what the..

>Der FC Bayern München hat sich mit Julian Brandt offenbar ein weiteres deutsches Talent gesichert. Der Kreativspieler soll 2018 von Bayer Leverkusen kommen.

tz.de/sport/fc-bayern/fc-bayern-muenchen-julian-brandt-nach-tz-informationen-vor-transfer-8421476.html

lmao

audibly kek'd

>thinking I speak German
Do I look like the fucking queen?

post pic and I'll tell you

Although Salah only made three league appearances before his loan move to Fiorentina, José Mourinho stated that he would receive a winner's medal for his contributions this season.

Haha.

Julian Brandt to Bayern in 2018

is tapping the new slipping?

>Majority of Premier League Clubs want to bring in safe standing
>Celtic have it
>Bundesliga has it
>people stand up at matches anyway
and yet mongoloid Liverpool fans are still kicking off about it. When will they get with the times?

>Rovers boss puts pen to paper on a new five year deal with the club

Safe standing's bollocks

It drives up the prices of other seats because of increased stewarding and yet forces the people with the cheapest tickets to stand behind some loud cunt whilst barely able to see the game