Do you like President Macron?

Do you like President Macron?
I do

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tadeusz_Kościuszko
theatlantic.com/photo/2015/02/asylum-seekers-flood-into-hungary/385398/
bbc.com/news/world-europe-37163217
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-opens-its-gates-berlin-says-all-syrian-asylum-seekers-are-welcome-to-remain-as-britain-is-10470062.html
bbc.com/news/world-europe-34329825
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I, too, like president Macron

[spoiler]even though he's wrong in this instance[/spoiler]

>even though he's wrong in this instance
why do you think that, friend?
if a country doesn't honour its agreement, some measures must be taken

I thought you were more based than that Czechia...

hitler would be proud

It is true that when someone breaks the law, corrective action must be taken.
In that respect - and in the case of refusing to accept refugees from the one-time agreement in, what was it, 2015? - EU is perfectly justified in following the appropriate procedure, be it against Poland, Czechia or Hungary.

It is however wrong to capitalize politically on resentment against a member nation, or purposefully feed it.
When you - or Macron - do this, they are literally stooping down to level of populist polish (or czech, in this respect) government that make retarded statements for local public and to detriment of common benefit.

Does Germany not realise that France has opposite aims inside the EU?

Ok, what do you suggest?
If certain countries within Union, who benefit greatly from the single market and the developmend funds, refuse to help and to respect the agreements, what is the rest of the countries supposed to do?

No, although this the right move. Fug Poland desu.

he needs to leave greatest ally alone

They should follow the procedures whilst abstaining from cheap slogans and insulting generalisations that will alienate the people of europe and justify nationalists and populists.

Mind that this goes for everyone. Germany should not be allowed to get away with violating antimonopoly regulations either.

I bet you're that bong living here, kys

and state subsidisation of industry*

Alright that's it. I am hereby dissolving our alliance with France and creating a new free trade agreement with Poland.

The problem is, that in my opinion, EU was constructed with an idealistic world view, working on the assumption that everybody will be fair and play along. It doesn't have the tools do deal with some countries beeing egoistic, so there must be a public debate about this problem

>Mind that this goes for everyone. Germany should not be allowed to get away with violating antimonopoly regulations either.
I agree

you can't make bilateral trade deals with EU member states, mister Trump

>It doesn't have the tools do deal with some countries beeing egoistic,
Depends on what you mean. The tools it has are quite powerful, but aimed at entire countries. EU cannot directly interfere in domestic political process, which is a good thing. What tools do you think should be appropriate, other than open discussion?

> so there must be a public debate about this problem
I agree. However tone and arguments should be picked carefully, because there is a real possibility that the outcome of this debate will be "fuck doing this together, we hate each other anyway."

Poland sucks, sorry.

>from an industrial giant to a mediocre nation for trade
right-wingers and their identity politics

fuck that free masonic cucksucker

ay this piece of shit is just for you macron faggot

you wont save france

you'll just ruin it further like every other free masonic secularist cocksucker that sat at it's throne before you.

I hope Lybians fuck you up for what you did to Ghadaffi

rot in shit worthless piece of garbage

Are you on a CIA laptop?

That isn't how the EU works.

Yes

The matter of the fact is that EU is not really a sovereign entity. EU is the leaders of member states meeting in brussels, and the treaties they sign.
Sine there is no higher instance that can sanction countries which act against established rules, its up to the member states to sanction wrongdoers.

>However tone and arguments should be picked carefully, because there is a real possibility that the outcome of this debate will be "fuck doing this together, we hate each other anyway."
The problem is that in many western countries, anti-EU sentiments become stronger and stronger, since people in those countries feel beeing exploit.
So while it might alienate eastern europeans, a harsh public rethoric against poland & co. might reduce the anti-EU sentiments in the west, since people see that wrongdoers are getting punished.

>EUROPEAN union
>anybody who doesn't want Ar*bs into it is wrong

Why don't Slavs just up and seize control of this pathetic circus?

well regardless of your personal opinion of them Poland is still one of the US's closest allies in Europe and is and has always been an ideological inspiration and ally much like France. When it comes to bullying other countries into committing demographic suicide for political points I'm inclined to support the recipent of the bullying, not the bully.

And fuck this hurr EU leech shit. The Visegrad Group is a cash cow for Western European investment and corporations where there is very little in the way of domestic competition for them, and EU funds are quite a small part of their GDPs. They wouldn't have been let into the EU if it was a one-sided affair.

The only answer to the German poster.

In theory, there's nothing stopping them. Why do you think they haven't?

>polish American and skin-colour babbies shilling here

>In theory, there's nothing stopping them
NATO and Arab Gulf State shekels is stopping them.

>Poland is still one of the US's closest allies in Europe
What gives you that impression? Until 1990, Poland was allied with American arch nemesis.
What makes Poland a closer ally to America than France, Britain or Germany?

What exactly is he going to do?

>an alien with shit opinions
wow, what a shock

My point is that the ability to propose, vote on and pass fresh legislation and development policy as a bloc is freely available to those states. So if they're apparently betraying their true interests then you have to ask to what purpose.

>this degree of delusion
They're racially inferior to Western Europeans, cry harder

No, fuck neoliberals

High approval rate of the US, important geopolitical location, long republican tradition, many figures which aided us in our revolution and many figures who inspired our Founding Fathers. There is a reason Trump is making a state visit there in a few days, probably one of his first in Europe. Hopefully he'll use that as an opportunity to decry the orchestrated attempt on the EU's part to endanger Polish national security with refugees who don't even want to go there.

No, but at least he's alienating the consensus france previously had here in Italy, so maybe I'm wrong

You have high approval rates there because they need your military protection, not because they like you.
And it is true that many Western Europeans critizise the US government, but that doesn't mean that we dislike American people.
Throwing away our friendship that lasted for over half a century, just because of hurt feelings, would be a silly thing indeed

He's not German, you can smell the browniness from his sorry-ass ""rhetoric"".

>So while it might alienate eastern europeans, a harsh public rethoric against poland & co. might reduce the anti-EU sentiments in the west, since people see that wrongdoers are getting punished.
If this is what the EU elites subscribe to, or how the people of EU truly feel, then the EU is already dead, it just doesn't know it yet.

I'm not in favor of doing anything, Western Europe is just not in the right in this particular situation. It's not like the US government's opinion in this dispute even particularly matters but we're going to be siding with v4 on this one.

I appreciate your support for Poland, but for the love of God you could first learn what this shit is about.

The subject here is relocation of a couple of thousands (I think it was about six for Poland? Two and something for Czechia) of refugees that are already in camps in Italy, Greece etc. It's a one shot measure that EU countries agreed on. Poland was in favour back then, under its previous government.

Threat to polish national security was literally none compared to what they're already exposed to on account of being in schengen area.

EU encompasses many countries of different level of development.
That's why I think the "EU of different speeds" is such a good concept.
Countries that are ready can start a deeper integration, meanwhile, other countries can stay back and keep their sovereignty, while enjoying the benefits of the single market

Sorry buddo but muslims are gud boyz who dindu nuffin racist right-winger kill thousands of people daily while muslimz be escaping oppression an hard workas while racist Polish people destroyed Africa and Asia with colonial oppressionz. poalnd deserve to be BLACKED Poland must be majority brown Muslim by 2030 just accept it

we are allied nations, and allies dont meddle with the internal businesses of their allies.
Taking sides in an EU internal problem would be seen as US trying to weaken or even dismantle the EU

>You have high approval rates there because they need your military protection, not because they like you.
we actually are genuinely pretty big Ameriboos generally speaking. But people have the same issues with the American government as everywhere else.

>we

speak for yourself idiot

love it so much why dont you move the fuck out to there?

I sold my US passport to an Irani and burned my citizenship papers the moment that shiity corrupt zionist mobster of a government of theirs declared war on Iraq.

WTF i am threatened now

*other countries can fuck off while we enjoy their cheap workforce and their vast markets

I would argue that Poland doesn't have the history of generation-long friendship with America, unlike the Western Europe.
So if the situation changes, and an alliance with USA wouldn't be seen as beneficial in Poland anymore, it would be much easier for them to cut ties with America

>we are allied nations, and allies don't meddle with the internal businesses of their allies
good, I'm glad we agree that you should leave them alone

any amount is dangerous, and this is not a debacle that anybody east of Germany had in creating. Ghaddafi warned us what would happen. And yes, I'm aware that the US has a huge role in creating this mess.

>I would argue that Poland doesn't have the history of generation-long friendship with America, unlike the Western Europe.
Then pick up a history textbook.

other countries are welcome to participate in a futher EU integration, if they so desire. But they are not forced to do so.
Seems to me like the best possible solution

my history book tells me that poland was allied with Americas enemy til 1989

I'm inclined to agree, even if it means that for the time being we'd drift further away from rest of the EU. Maybe Slovakia will inspire us eventually if they don't fuck up.

And that's naturally assuming EU will manage to not fuck itself up. Posters itt let loose their autism over a couple of thousands of people, but that's literally nothing compared to the challenges ahead.

I am certain that happened

>The only time period is 1945-1989
Shitskin education everyone.

like I give a fuck if you believe me or not

fuck you DUMB POLAK

these idiots here are worthy to be america's ""Älllies"""" and butt buddies cuz most of them are just as fucking stupid as your average """"american""""

what would you do, genius? gas these people?

>reestablishing alliances with recent enemies is great everyone! look at how Russia is riding our exposed anus!

He's a retarded American conservative, he'll announce some ridiculous measure then come back and complain tomorrow when he realises its unfeasible

Germany invited them, Germany can keep them.

>our exposed anus
what country do you belong to?

It doesn't, it's mostly historical and modern. You're overblowing what I said though, I said that Poland is a valuable modern ally and was an important influence early on inbour existence, not that we've been buttbuddies since the 18th century or anything. A sizable portion of Americans don't even know about their role in our history let alone their history but those that do tend to be fond of them. And in the modern geopolitical theater our government recognizes that they're an important partner in Europe. That's it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tadeusz_Kościuszko

I can't tell if you're dishonest or just ignorant. Migrant waves were already coming well before the often abused "invitation" meme statement.

For America, the only value Poland has is to threaten Russia and keep them in check.
If, in a thought experiment, Russia and USA would become friends overnight, there would be no need for an US-Polish alliance anymore.

meanwhile, our countries share over half a century of common history and common values. Stuff like that binds countries together, even if relations are slightly damaged due to the current US administration

These Alien waves weren't coming into Poland nor was Poland letting them in. Poland might have up to a million Ukrainian refugees, isn't that enough? Do they need shitskin "refugees" for some reason? Are Ukrainians not oppressed enough?

What agreement? You asked, Poland said no and now you're trying to force them to do it.

That's not an agreement, you autistic nigger.

This thread is autism

note the dates

theatlantic.com/photo/2015/02/asylum-seekers-flood-into-hungary/385398/
>11 february 2015

bbc.com/news/world-europe-37163217
>27 august 2015

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-opens-its-gates-berlin-says-all-syrian-asylum-seekers-are-welcome-to-remain-as-britain-is-10470062.html
>24 august 2015

bbc.com/news/world-europe-34329825
>22 september 2015

All EU countries voted on migrant quota, and the majority of countries voted in favour of it

>So while it might alienate eastern europeans, a harsh public rethoric against poland & co. might reduce the anti-EU sentiments in the west
Hahahaha

Yeah because that's totally what you want to do. You want to show that when you disagree with the EU, the EU is going to punish you.

When the Nation is threatened, Nationalists don't bow their heads and go "sorry pls leave us alone". A Nationalist is a person willing to lay down their life for their Nation, you really think they're going to be scared?

When the British burned villages and towns in Ireland, do you think the Nationalists gave up? When the British executed Nationalist leaders did it deter the Nationalists? No, it drove more people into being the Nationalists.

The Nationalist isn't going to be cowed by threats or by sanctions, they're willing to die for their country.

Poland will not take part in your demographic suicide pact, Germany. That's their decision, not ours.

>3 of the Visegrad vote against it
>Poland uses security measures as grounds for not taking them (which is perfectly legal and justified both under UN and EU treaties)
>"you agreed to take them!!"

fuck off you commie bastard

poles got raped and ruled by commies for 50 years
ameritard here claims long lasting republician traditions lol

not repeat the mistake of giving these people the message that they're welcome. That was what made the refugee crisis so bad, it wasn't some random act of god. The people smugglers tell these people that when they get to Germany they'll be able to stay forever and will be given an Xbox and a blonde wife. Western Europe has done nothing to dispel these notions, and if it had done so early on then people would not be getting on the boats.

The narrative is that Eastern Europe needs to fulfill some sort of shared responsibility with the rest of the EU, as if this was just some random misfortune that has befallen the entire union and not an isolated fuckup on the part of a select few governments.

If Poland or any v4 country had made such a fuckup, they would be told to fix it themselves. It's only when Germany or France fucks up that their fuckups magically become EU-wide issues. That's not how the EU should operate, in my opinion, but I am but a fat burgershart so that doesn't matter.

look at all those p*lish immigrant niggers
they think of poland first
no wonder hitler gassed them along with jews
they have the same mentality
if you claim you are the master race then live among your own kind you useless bastards

>When you - or Macron - do this, they are literally stooping down to level of populist polish (or czech, in this respect) government that make retarded statements for local public and to detriment of common benefit.

And when he doesn't do this, he's feeding populists in France who ask why Polish, hungarians or whoever are allowed to not act according to the rules and traties while France is, and has to subsidize them massively to go with this

>wants butter and the worth of the butter

by voting, you agree to accept the will of majority, even if the result happens to be not in your favour.
You can just wote and back down because you dislike the result

No wonder PiS got elected, what a pathetic display by the previous Polish government.

>Baltic countries
For shame. I guess they feel that they're too vulnerable to side against Mommy Merkel, which is understandable, but it's still disappointing to say the least.

>France
>crying about people following the rules

You've been breaking the Maastricht Treaty deficit limits for like a fucking decade now, and Juncker cut you slack because "it's France".

And if Finland was to reject taking in refugees, would you say it's their right since they abstained or would you do the classic cognitive dissonance and say "they chose not to vote so it's their fault they didn't vote"?

Krauts destroying Europe for the third time in less than 100 years.

The difference is that migrants WANT to go to France, and actively avoid going to countries like Poland. By following these treaties you're letting people in, if Poland does than they're basically holding people who don't want to be there (and will probably head west at the first opportunity they get) prisoner. These are economic migrants, not refugees. They want money and material posessions, not safety.

The Schengen area should only apply to citizens, if it wasn't made that way it was made poorly. rapefugees are not citizens therefore not entitled to go anywhere in Europe. EU isn't US, members are still sovereign entities in the legal sense and shouldn't be forced to accept aliens from other states.

Yup, he's based as fuck :3

>If Poland or any v4 country had made such a fuckup, they would be told to fix it themselves.
No, we would help them, because we are a community and show solidarity. Western European taxpayers give a lot of money to Eastern Europe each year, to help them reach western development level.

What are you talking about?
Do you not know how the EU works?
Those countries rely on Western European funds especially Latvia and Lithuania.

This whole idea of us spreading the refugees around won't help a single damned thing in the end.

Because there weill be MORE refugees in the coming 50 years, a LOT more. Numbers that we really can't begin to wrap our heads around as Africa becomes less able to feed its sharply rising population.

In the end, Europe is going to have to completely shut its borders or collapse - there are no other opitions when half a billion souls from Africa and the Middle East sets forth towards out countries in the next 50 years.

Just because Finland abstained doesn't means it questioned the legitimacy of the vote
Abstaining from voting is a legal action in a democratic system

I wonder why Poland isn't forcing you to take some of the thousands of Ukrainians they recieve then. Unfortunately when you're not Germany or France you don't get the luxury of deciding what's an EU issue or isn't.

Hence my
>I guess they feel that they're too vulnerable to side against Mommy Merkel
statement.

But despite economic pressure, I would still hope that they would actually take a political stand, rather than just leave Hungary, Czechia and Slovakia hanging.

>No, we would help them

Why are Germans always trying to genocide poles? It's very strange; it seems like this happens every thirty years or so

what does it have to do with accepting the result of a vote you lost?

>allied
more like """"allied""""

because Ukrainians are not refugees. They are economic migrants and Poland is under no legal obilgation to take them

Germans and Swedes (generally speaking) are trying to destroy any sense of nationalism or national cohesion in Europe.

The thing is, Europe could survive having a little country in the north being retarded, but having the central economic powerhouse be this convinced in the ideas of ''multiculturalism'' is going to tear this continent in half.