JAB JAB
CLINCH
CLINCH
CLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINCH
NOOOOOOOOOOO

youtube.com/watch?v=q7S3-DqAZKc

Edmond no

I can't wait to see this potatonigger get KOed by Money

Wow if Floyd decides to throw cards at him during the fight maybe Connor can actually win

He mostly gets the ones thrown chest height

THIS is great boxing. Just look at the reflexes and speed. It is fighting, but it is ballet and chess and painting at the same time. If you can compare sports to poetry, then this is it:
youtu.be/t5HbhMCga5U

If the Pacman can't hit Money, no one can.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that remembers that audio. Shit was fucking hilarious

But can he do it against flying cards?

looks like a r@pist

This faggot is going to get destroyed and I hate Mayweather

I don't think he expects to win desu

Obviously.

Equally Mayweather would get destroyed in a straight up fight.

The best he can hope for is going to a decision but I doubt he won't get gassed halfway through.

What's a straight up fight? How do you know the paddy wouldn't shit his pants?

because mayweather wouldn't fight him no holds barred in the first place, he's thick as shit but not that thick

>a boxer would lose a straight up fight
Not an argument. In a real "no rules" fight both sides would just bring a gun and either one of them could win. MMA is just as much of a joke as boxing.

>MMA is just as much of a joke as boxing.
Not as much.

And so it begins, the great shookening of our time.

Floyd dickriders on suicide watch over the fact that a White Man is going to shadow-realm their favorite monkey.

>MMA is just as much of a joke as boxing

in what sense. mma fighters are the best unarmed fighters in the world bar the military, and boxing is easily the toughest endurance sport. might not find them entertaining but they're credible sports

Y-you, too.

>one armed 39 year old pac
>literally best left hand in combat sports
nice try maynigger cuck

kek

Why is this thread still up

Military hand to hand is nothing compared to MMA. I'd pick a good high school wrestler over a Marine

he actually tagged him several times...

Floyd got hit in every fight because well no defense is perfect.

holy shit he's going to get absolutely destroyed isn't he?

Floyd's a fucking genius at picking his fights

>MMA is just as much of a joke as boxing.
Make idiotic statements to sound like you're "above it all", anons

he really shouldn't be training while drunk

>people over analyzing a simple drill and forgetting all the footage of Conor actually sparring

You have no FLOW and no RIDDUM

Former McGregor fan here

Its funny watching Conor crash and burn, but in all seriousness we can't let this guy beat Mayweather

this is one reason why he is the GOAT. he knows he is going to be hit before the punch is even thrown, steels himself and shifts his weight split seconds before it lands to minimise the impact. that would have floored any other boxer on the front foot. even when you do manage to hit mayweather he is so good that you rarely hurt him. even on the occasions when he hasn't seen it coming he can take big hits. I pity the anons who can't appreciate just how good he is and how lucky we have been to see him.

the best part of OP webm is the slo-mo end, as if it makes it more impressive somehow.

>Its funny watching Conor crash and burn
Getting boat loads of money is now crashing and burning?

T.
Guy who only does chest at the gym