Do you realize that vespertine has literally the same metascore as art angels...

do you realize that vespertine has literally the same metascore as art angels? why do people overrate vespertine so much?

both are trash

Vespertine is comfy af. Prime fertile Bjork just wanting to be loved.

everybody below this line is gay

>reposting your shitty thread because it got no replies last time

Art angels is dumpster garbage on the level of that sellout shill track she did for whatever capeshit movie was out last year.

Yeah but time is on Vespertine's side.

15 years after art angels probably no one will really care anymore, but Vespertine is a classic now

"Gay" only in a happy way! Anyone immediately above that line, however is a faggot!

Bjork releases are a lot like anything Reznor releases. Immediately shitted on, then years down the line looked on more favourably.

you seem mad, asshole.
now are you a prophet?
>15 years after art angels probably no one will really care anymore
you can't possibly know that. you're just talking out of your ass.
>but Vespertine is a classic now
you already have the facts because it already happened.

You seem mad

maybe it's time to take a break from shitposting on mu if you caught both threads

Hey, you're trolling overtime, how about me, do i look mad?

Grimes is nothing but a cosplay waifu

No one can understand her lyrics and no one on this board even cares to discusses them.

All her instrumental work is tethered to production trends that came out around each album and add to that, weak musical skill, drenched in reverb and delay lines to hide bad engineering.

Her only banger is Go, and you all know why that is...

This is a stealth Grimes thread in which OP is bragging about Art Angels' Metacritic score, as if Claire will fuck him if he defends her honor hard enough on the internet.

my life sucks

>Grimes is nothing but a cosplay waifu
silly/shitty opinion
>No one can understand her lyrics and no one on this board even cares to discusses them.
they were discussed many times before. check the archives.
>All her instrumental work is tethered to production trends that came out around each album and add to that, weak musical skill, drenched in reverb and delay lines to hide bad engineering.
i bet you're not a mbv or cocteau twins fan. reverb and delay were used for aestethic reasons, not to hide anything. even when she used reverb and delay, the songs were still truly strong because the melodies were undeniable. she got rid of most of these effects on art angels and you can hear clearly how melodic and well made her songs really are.
>Her only banger is Go, and you all know why that is...
apparently you didn't hear bangers like genesis, venus fly or kill v. maim to name a few.

why do people even care what other people think?
is it so god damn important to fit in?
YOU WILL NEVER FIT IN IF YOU KEEP FOLLOWING THE MASSES OR TRENDS!!

>projecting this hard
no one cares about your stupid fantasies, shitposter-user.

#
Homogenic is way better than Vespertine, overall Vespertine is just lacking of anything memorable, it does all of the beats and arrangements nice sounding and all but it’s just overall forgettable. Like even Biophilia is better just for its memorable moments, and overall that is technically speaking a lesser album.

>they were discussed many times before. check the archives.

No proof, all bullshit, her lyrics are trash and every thread dismisses them.

>i bet you're not a mbv or cocteau twins fan. reverb and delay were used for aestethic reasons,

". It’s much harder to mask what you’re saying when [your voice] is really clear. I’m also trying to use less reverb, less delay. "

She used them because she was lazy.

>apparently you didn't hear bangers like genesis, venus fly or kill v. maim to name a few.

yeah heard them and Her only banger is Go, and you know why that is..

basically vespertine is a catchier utopia, but not by much.

>No proof, all bullshit, her lyrics are trash and every thread dismisses them.
stop talking out of your ass. her lyrics were discussed many times before.
>She used them because she was lazy.
lol! if you pretend that she was lazy, then explain why all her songs are so intricate and have so many details. there are songs like kill v. maim with 3 different choruses in a row and over 50 drum tracks.
>yeah heard them and Her only banger is Go, and you know why that is..
it's all settled: you're that madman who believes that bloodpop ghost produced her music.

bump