Worst revealing mistakes

Was watching American Warships, a film about a fictional story about the USS Iowa's last battle before become a museum.

However in several shots particularly the last one, it is obscenely obvious that it is not Iowa (USS BB-61) but rather Carolina (USS BB-55) and they even include the large "55" in the shot.

What are other examples of extremely egregious revealing mistakes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=12DQN8oxKTs
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Ingersoll_(DD-990)
youtube.com/watch?v=Nh8AO64JKx0
youtube.com/watch?v=PIYVwqHM488
youtube.com/watch?v=4SSOTm0hEDQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But BB-55 is USS North Carolina, you should probably get your facts right before having autistic fits on a mongolian noodle web site.

Earlier in the movie they also showed what they called the Enterprise but it was clearly a Nimitz class carrier which Big E was obviously not.

Sorry I did mean to say North Carolina.

I was typing too fast in my fit of rage at this movie.

Either way it's still not the Iowa.

That's really interesting.

Don't have any revealing mistakes for you, guy, but what you posted was great. Thanks for the post, and kudos.

Goodbye.

Holy moly, just moved on to the second post in this thread and it seems that the interesting mistake revealed by OP itself contained an interesting mistake. Mistakeception!

Thanks for that revelation, buddy.

Goodbye.

#WhoCares, battleships are worthless.

The meta is real

Well, well, well. That's a good one, buddy. Same film, too? Interesting as heck.

Goodbye.

Wasn't there a really bad one in dark knight rises?

The Reason being that the NC's were retired far earlier and used for Movies while the Iowa's were still in the reserve.

This one will always be one of my favorites because of how blatantly obvious it is

When Peter Parker first discovers he can climb up walls (while in citizen clothing), he tests it out by climbing up a building in an alley. During this scene, you can clearly see his clothes hanging out forwards, indicating that the scene was filmed with him crawling along a floor horizontally.

The Ring 2002

In the scene when the main character is in the library on the internet, she goes to a couple of websites. When the shot shows the URL up top, it is C:\windows98\mydocuments\etc.html. Instead of actually searching on the web they used a premade html page and accessed it from their computer. It's simple enough to just not display the address bar in your browser, so I don't know why they let this one slip through...

The Last Ship had the Iowa posing as a russian Kirov-class battlecruiser, failing to hide the 16 inches in several shots and completely not bothereing with the very recognizable 5 inch cannons.

Ha, ha, ha.

You guys are really great. Thanks for pointing out these interesting mistakes. This thread is really entertaining.

Goodbye.

In Xena, Episode BF12, Xena was battling barbarians while riding a winged Appaloosa, yet in the very next scene, my dear, she was clearly atop a winged Arabian!

Wow that one is bad.

A wizard did it.

fictional story and your mad it wasnt true?

Fucking time travelers man

ITT: actual autism

They're everywhere

Pulp Fiction (1994)
Tarantino may be a perfectionist, but there's an error in the apartment scene when Jules and Vincent escape a hail of bullets fired at point-blank range. Look closely behind the hitmen and you'll notice bullet holes on the wall before any shots are actually fired. This miraculous event leads Jules to an epiphany about his life as a contract killer, but a mistake of this magnitude robs the scene of its power.

this whole seen pissed me off

youtube.com/watch?v=12DQN8oxKTs

>cgi at 0:52 and 1:03 for their faces
>1:13 is sword is down then at 1:15 it's back up

According to wikipedia "American Warships" is direct to video schlock with a budget of $1 million. You can hardly expect much.

Meanwhile "Pearl Harbor" had a budget of $132 million and was full of shit like this.

That's not a crew member
That's the dreaded White-Trash Pirate, Shortsleaves
Also known by his alter-ego the mysterious Bayou Pirate, Cowboy-Jerry
He will play an integral role in Pirates of the Caribbean 12 : Smokey and the Pirates

Holy fucking lol is that an Arleigh Burke? Wow.

Also clear Nimitz class carriers in other scenes

Different angle and they switch back to being Japanese WWII ships.

fucking nerd lmao who cares

All the same scene.

>tfw in middle school for learning about WW2 your teacher showed the class the attack scene from the michael bay Pearl Harbor
American public education, everybody.

The US was secretly harboring them just in case.

>yfw you can even see a Phalanx

Michael Bay is such a joke lmao

Kek

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Ingersoll_(DD-990)

Michael Bay is god's gift to earth:
youtube.com/watch?v=Nh8AO64JKx0

If you don't get goose bumps watching this, you are a nu-male.

>middle school
>pearl harbor
Nigga what are you like 14?

Autism

It's a movie you fucking autist, it doesn't have to be 100% accurate especially when it comes to the props.

Where do you think you are.jpg

I'm sorry, but what's with the allegations of autism? Why call others autists or nerds?

Why are you making these posts instead of identifying mistakes in movies or commenting on the mistakes which were found? That is the purpose of this thread, after all.

Goodbye.

Because of Sup Forums

Lots of documentaries use the footage of HMS Barham blowing up for any ship sinking.

THATS BECAUSE THAT FOOTAGE IS FUCKING AMAZING

THE SECOND SHIP IS BASICALLY CIRCLE STRAFING IT GIVING THE CAMERAMAN A SICKASS TRACKING SHOT

RARE TO GET A VIEW LIKE THAT FROM AN AN ERA BEFORE EVERY FAGGOT HAD VIDEO RECORDING ON HIS PHONE

Shit that's fucked.

>in the new film "So Was We" a trio of black women work at NASA

Kek

Tell that to Pearl Harbor, faggot.

RIPIP naval ships not used anymore

Japanese kamikaze attacks are no laughing matter user.

>FIRST 2 STRAIGHT INTO THE DRINK

DISHONORABRU!

>playing Atlantic Fleet campaign
>shelling fuck outta the Bismark
>between turns it begins sinking and rolls
>don't notice and fire again scoring a direct hit
>imagine this footage and how much it worse it would be with more shellfire
That's the most guilty I've ever felt playing a video game.

>that AA
Fucking hell.
youtube.com/watch?v=PIYVwqHM488
Related.

>FIRST 2 STRAIGHT INTO THE DRINK
youtube.com/watch?v=4SSOTm0hEDQ
Also related.

What a horrible try. Never get into jewish valhalla with that effort.

THIS KAMIKAZE BUSINESS MIGHT NOT BE FOR ME
THINK MAYYYYYBE I'LL GO BACK TO BASE
>SWOOPING HAND MOTION
TOPKEK

>Holy fucking lol is that an Arleigh Burke? Wow.

It's a Spruance. They were due for retirement, so the Navy let Bay use them. There were a lot of anachronisms in Pearl Harbor, out of place ships were the least of them. The Arizona Memorial is even visible in one scene.

There's an F-86 Sabre model in Doolittles cabinet in Pearl Habor. That was pretty fucking ridiculous

Not him but that movie is 15 years old and they usually come out on video a year later. He's probably like 25.

Jesus now I feel old.

Huh this is pretty interesting. Wonder why they did that.