DELET THIS

>DELET THIS

is this your doing, you meme-loving fucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n6b2GbsS5lY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No. Our memes just perfectly encapsulate the essence of reality.

I fucking hate this type of dancing

she did it again

TRUMP BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Don't fucking reply to me ever again.

It was us leaves teaching her how to B-T-F-O.
She now has a degree in leafposting.

>Toasty roasty
Wew lad

LEL DAT IS SHIT DANCING

You're gay dude

Wtf is she trying to steal the meme magic

That's hilarious, it makes her sound like a spoiled selfish cunt.
Why is the left so incapable of understanding memetic warfare?

When did white females start to dance like monkeys having a seizure?

Where can I find more videos of girls dancing like this and the music they are dancing to?

it's cute and attractive, you wouldn't understand, you don't go to raves huh?

Sup Forums goes on suicide watch when Donny loses in November.

Shoelaces are confiscated when the Republicans get BTFO downticket.

Sup Forums dies through sheer willpower when Hillary nominates youngest, most liberal justice imaginable and pushes it through easily with Democrat congressional majority.

WHY DIDN'T TRUMP RESPOND WITH

>Delete your life

IT WOULD HAVE BEEN FUCKING PERFECT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh well, that email hit was okay... but his response could have been loads better.

Don't ever post again.

>Be Clinton
>Have army of PR people
>Have the support of the president
>Have countless assets such as twitter bots, relations with news outlets, relations with supposedly "neutral" organizations like politifact, connections with billionaire backers, unlimited cash
>Outdone by one ugly son of a bitch sitting on his twitter account
>MFW

It's childish and it reminds me of black people.

He's preparing to use this talking point to continually rip on her for deleting 30K+ emails when debating on live debates, it's going to be great

>I'm down with social media kids

>Tweets get an average 2k retweets
>This tweet gets 100k retweets within an hour

K. That is totally not paid for.

I;m thinking about thos Sneakers

Dont ever breathe again.

>raves

Hang yourself degenerate

The two candidates for the President of the United States are having a catfight on Twitter.

Is this even real life anymore?

>Delete your life
Telling people to kill themselves is /pol's job, Trump would never take away your job.

It has nothing to do with that though. Blacks are just shoving their sex everywhere when they dance
At least this takes more skill than bending over

You can get about 5,000 'likes' for $10usd, internet manipulation is actually quite easy nowadays

Probably- although why we memed this into happening instead of her having a stroke, as planned, I don't know. If we're not gonna meme shillary into a stroke, can we make Diane Feinstein have a stroke?

We have to trick her into using a racially charged meme

>Literally believes Trump should not be able to speak.
>Literally deleted 30,000 emails relevant to a criminal investigation.
>Literally thinks "shut up" is funny.

This is almost as bad as when she put the magnetic strip on the Woman's Card. Who let her use the computer?

youtube.com/watch?v=n6b2GbsS5lY

>the average hillary voter

AHAHAHAHHA
you are funny ass creep nigga lmao aayyy

Definitely bots

I'm convinced the large hadron super collider was successful in ripping a hole in time and space and we're in some next level reality/dimension now

>hillary responds by hoping for self censorship
>censorship is the answer
>elimination of criticism is the answer

just fuck her and fuck the totalitarian left.

Yes

What, like an email server?

Hypothetical scenario.

Suppose that someone accessed Trump's account, and wrote a very nice heartfelt apology to that judge. The kind of appology that someone could feel proud of having written. Just conceding every point, and laying out a request to forgive over the racist interviews.

How would the world react to reading it?

How would Trump react when he discovered it?

>You can get about 5,000 'likes' for $10usd, internet manipulation is actually quite easy nowadays
Nice image, that's perfect

I'm just glad he isn't Canadian

brb deleting my Sup Forums account

MSM would probably claim he was being sarcastic and Trump himself would probably say it was a hacker, I don't think he backs down from anything when hes (objectively) in the right

jewtube duh

Not that one, but it's ancestor.

DELETE SYSTEM 32

DELET this came from twatter

is it platinum or gold? i need to upgrade

Triggered

DELETE THIS senile, cynical glory-hound that only cares about her legacy, with decision-making screwed over by dementia

pepe?
>no more peepee
is this what the Don wanted?

>people think it was hillary tweeting
>literally says on her twitter page "tweets from hillary signed -h"

>your

fuck off normie

All start with A too, same words, all girl profile sockpuppets

;^)

no (you)s??
fuck you pol

i like the way you think

Hillary's policy is deleting everything she doesn't like. Delete emails. Delete offensive twitter accounts. Delete blackies. Delete kebabs.

Who would want to be a leaf nowadays anyway?

Lol. The worst part is she isn't even the one coming up with the responses, these are people she has paid to come up with these responses whose sole job is to understand the internet.

That's how out of touch she is, that her top aides are this out of touch with reality and she thinks they're great.

Kill yourself then faggot. I'd stomp you for trashtalking the next fuhrer

>Not Delete you Candidacy

>Whole PR team outsmarted by one man (WHO IS BUSY DOING OTHER STUFF LIKE FUCKING WITH A GOLF COURSE)

Please, don't tell me Hillary, if elected as President, would be the Merkel of the USA. Whip up some meme magic.

>cant wake up

Hmmm, yeah that's better.

You may surpass the aussies one day leaf.

I reverse image searched a screenshot.

Looks like Gabby David

She wants a pathway to citizenship for 30 million illegals and get them all healthcare and other entitlements.

She's worse.

Could you imagine how much better the world would be if none of these 4 people ever existed?

Fucking soros man, dude backs shillary and simultaneously short sells the US market and moves his money into gold. He knows how shit she will be for the economy and he stands to make money off of it. Typical.

No. She'd lead us into another war, take in refugees for more lib votes so the democrats dont throw her to the wolves, remove the 2nd amendment, make felons spend less time in prisons (lib votes) and probably make it illegal to look at a woman.

Presidential debates were even worse back in the early 18th century.

>would be the Merkel of the USA
She would be, see pic Her and weedman will cuck this continent into submission

>pic related, these broads running two g8 nations

>Boom.
>She won the internet
>Best. Burn. Ever.
>She bodied him
>I can't

Which state can I move to that has the fewest millennial normies?

>not typing with nigger level grammar
>normie
Sure thing D'Shaun

Hi, newfag.

Anyone with a sense agrees that Trump is just a vessel for the people, not some kind of a perfect leader sent from the above.

Making a cult out of him is about as retarded as you can get.

Kill yourself.

If Hillary's gonna bring the memes like this I'm gonna have to vote for her. Trump really dropped the meme-ball in the response.

The stakes are high. How can we ensure this liberal nightmare doesn't come to life. Supporting and voting for Trump can only do so much. I say we act quickly and with precise intentions. Hellary Cunton must not hold office.

That's for me to know and you to find out, FBI.
:^)

There is a tiny fraction of people that genuinely support hillary clinton the rest is bought votes/shills. If we expose this it will settle a question mark over her head for the rest of the campaign.

Twitter trailblazer. Thinker. Evil pop culture maven. Avid problem solver. Hipster-friendly alcohol scholar. Typical student. Introvert.

Nope. Reddit did it.

PRAISE KEK

>Trump is just a vessel for the people

He fights for the users, user.

Alaska, probably. It's cold though.

Are you.. are you serious? Tell me you're not serious.

Don't you mean ebaumsworld?

SHUT IT DOWN

Stone cold kek. She'll be directly responsible for whites being a minority and the democrats master plan will finally be complete.

Also 2nd amendment will come under major heat. The country will be stolen form those whose father's built it.

The USA is the canary in the coal mind for secular liberalism. It's a suicidal ideology. It's evil.

He's bullshitting.

You literally can't know what the old hag wants to do now, because she constantly flip-flops.

Didn't she recently claim that she wants to deport illegals too? No doubt we'll have #HerWall going soon, because she just doesn't have a hint of originality in her.

hillary pays trolls to bait
trump takes the bait every time

>that he's the smartone

You forgot about her appointing 2-4 hyper liberal Supreme Court Justices

No one likes it

kek

No. She might flip-flop her opinions but she follows through on her promises. She was among the most "progressive" senators during her term in New York. She is completely owned by the kike.

What was the mad woman thinking?
Did she actually expect Donald Trump to comply?

didgits confirm

:(

I saw this shit in the morning news

IN FUCKING BULGARIA!

It's easy to be progressive when your seat is guaranteed

She's not even president yet and her bullshit reeks harder than literal bull shit. Did anyone see her talking about how she carries hot sauce in her purse with her everywhere she goes? Is that why Obama is endorsing her?

She's seriously this out of touch, yes.