I'm Hungry! Are You Hungry?

Hungry for McDonalds? I'm going to McDonalds to pick up my favourite food.

>towering 100% beef Big Mac
>crispy french fries
>ice cold refreshing coca cola

Can I get you anything from McDonalds while I'm out? Anything under $5 and I got you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z0KndzOOv-0?t=4m54s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

literally the only good thing in mcdonalds is pic related and americans dont have it, why even bother

>the state of Sup Forums in the summer

hold your shit change chump, i don't even need your 5 bucks, I'm gonna spend 3 and absolutely BTFO your shitmac

For me, it's the McGangbang

>eating burger with fries AND chips

boy, i sure love my carbs with a side of carbs and some more carbs

>really need to go to mcdicks now but it's breakfast

how the fuck do you even dare tempt me with delicious fries and burgers at this hour, you're probably even in the same timezone

We've had that as well as other special promotional burgers and regional burgers.

Besides, nobody except children, niggers, and the fattest of the fat still go to McDonald's in this country. We have so many more superior choices when it comes to fast food.

chips yeah

what's wrong with carbs

>*tips katana*

nigga it's like 10am in the east coast and the middle of the night in the west

stop lying, mcdonalds is closed

>eating softy soft bread

fucking this

If they have the resources to make fucking breakfast ALL DAY, they should just go full on and let us order burgers at 5am in the morning.

what, they dont allow you to buy fucking burgers in the morning?

>Double McCountry with jalapeno and bacon
>french fries
>2x blue cheese dip
>coke

enjoy

Why's McDs Latte's so good lads

>ever eating something from McDonald's

For me it's the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich

the only thing edible from McD are fries, nuggets and wings

no we live in some god-awful unusually cruel prison state. I don't even understand the fucking point, who the fuck even likes breakfast at McDonald's? do people really think "oh it's morning I need to eat something with an egg for whatever meme reason and I'll act like it's really good cause it's morning food"? their mcmuffins are nothing special and are outclassed by Tim's breakfast sandwiches, there's literally like two other items on the menu and they even don't have fucking fries, why do I have to wait 4 hours to get a fucking sandwich and you serve nothing but overpriced fluff in the meanwhile

this thread really needs some perro caca

yuros love mickey d's more than americans do lmao, they even flock to kfc it's hilarious

so, what about 24/7 mcdonalds?
i cant imagine being drunk as fuck at 4am and those cunts denying me a bigmac if i wanted

would you rather eat:
>a perro big mac
>a caca kfc zinger

happened to me before. was later than 4 though

it's even fuckinh worse, they flip the kitchen for breakfast shit at 4 or 5 in the morning and use that as an excuse to take like an hour long fucking break so you're shit out of luck

I'd go to Wendy's but it's so fucking far reeeeeeee

You are the biggest fucken perro caca I have ever fucken seen

Not supporting our local kebab, shops who's paying you to shill Yankees worst fast food?

>McReddit burger

all McD burgers suck except the occasional limited edition shit. even here local burger offerings are starting to get better even in isolated 20k towns. nevermind in USA where you'd be hard pressed to walk into a place that offers worse burgers than mcdonalds. fucking horrible coffee too, their sweets is where it's at.

pic related btw. cross the border into serbia and enjoy

McDonalds aren't technically open 24 hrs, they usually close around 5 to transition to the breakfast period and then open back up at 6. Breakfast takes different equipment than the burgers so fuck if I know how they do it now because I used to work for them 10 years ago.

So Sup Forums
1. dosen't tip
2. loves McDonalds

Are you sure you're not all secretly niggers?

You sound jealous.

>dosen't

>burger is a canadian right
consider me laffin

but I tip 30%

caca perro

t. Reddit

It's basically sugar water with coffee flavoring added

Thoughts?

Ask for the chicken mcgriddle. It's the best thing you can get at mcdick's for breakfast.

It's not on the menu but you can get it if the cashier figures out how to enter the order into the computer.

>not getting the southwest salad

if that doesn't have plastic cheese then it isn't real mcdonalds

I tip $3. Always.

superior fast food choices like?

What is the best special menu item at McDonalds, and why is it the McRib?

Here's a tip, find a better job you loser

Poo-n-Loo is a regional favorite.

in & out, carl's jr, jack in the box, taco bell

I haven't eaten McDonald's in like 5 years tbqh

sheeeeeeeeeeeeiiit, you told him Tyrone!

Carl's jr,In-n-out,five guys etc.And that's just Cali the east coast and south also have better options

>a perro big mac
i like asian food, so i'll have this

I always tip 20% un-ironically

And I'm always treated with 5 star service when I return to said restaurant

i don´t go to restaurants and i only eat frozen pizza

if mcdonald's is so shit why is it so rich?

>tip some pizza guy every time
>randomly gives me some vouchers for desserts worth more than I ever tipped him when he left the place

yep

if everyone who doesn't tip got executed we'd be colonizing the universe within 100 years. proper eugenics desu desu moshi moshi

adverts. mind you curry is popular here too m8

I tip pizza guys 25% if the're there in 20 mins and barely anything if they take longer.

they've gotten noticably faster

>tfw cute waitress flirts with you because she knows you tip well.

that probably feels terrible
you know she doesn't find you attractive at all and just wants your money

yeah, I saw that when I was there

it was surreal to me because I was fucking sick of eating curry at home and youse eat it every day like manna from heaven

People who are stupid and poor buy what saves them time, and what, they wrongly think, saves them money.

Yeah, that's why I pay her. The system fucking works.

>eat it every day like manna from heaven
Actually that's not a good comparison because the israelites were quite fed up with manna and they wanted meat and fish.

Tipping is the free market economy in its purest form

>Romania hasn't been to non-tipping countries/restaurants
Certain people will yell at you if you try to give them more money than they charge, because it insults their pride, and their ability to pay their own way through life.

Not when a minimum percentage is forced.

but you realize she really doesn't care about you and just cares about your wallet
at that point you might as well hire a prostitute if you are so desperate for female attention

some of us, im filipino so eat loads of rice anyway, some takeaways are shit, and 95% is just shit they invent for england

here? it wont happen. got refused the tip in netherlands but apparently its not customary to tip there since the slaves actually get paid a fair wage

That's not the Ebi Fillet.

>were quite fed up with manna

wasn't that near the end of the 40 years?

still, it's hard for me to understand the popularity of curry

if i lived in europe i would eat european food 24x7 and only eat curry on sundays or something like that

Damn son I never thought about it that way. My heart is broken. Why pay $5 to have a pretty girl flirt with me and show me her cleavage when I could pay $500 for a prostitute? You really opened my eyes.

>5$
>tipping well

I've never had a Whopper or Big Mac since I hate cheese and mayo

Other than their nuggets Mcdonalds is shit

>pay $5 to have a pretty girl flirt with me and show me her cleavage
>at a restaurant
America is broken, I swear you're all a bunch of psychos

Do you tip even if you get shit service though?

No, you disgusting fuck

youtu.be/z0KndzOOv-0?t=4m54s

>tip people for doing their job like they are supposed to do

Reminder that the Big Mac Chicken is overrated.

based romanian shilling pljeskavica. it's true that it's the undisputed goat if you've ever eaten it. the town my dad is from in macedonia had a mcdonalds but it closed due to poor sales. they were charging the same amount for a shit small hamburger you get in a kids meal as they grill hole in a wall place around the corner where they grill up pljeskavicas.

>Canadian
>Not ordering a poutine

that looks tasty

Pretty much everywhere here has a cover charge per person so that works as a tip. I have seen tourists get confused and leave tips though.

The upside of this is you don't get people pandering around you trying to lick your arse to get noticed and receive a good tip when all you want to do is eat with your friends or family.

Ironic in a way because if they did keep asking if I'm ok I would consider paying them to just fuck off.

>tfw minimun 80 KM drive to get a good one but it's worth it and I get to shoot some mfuggin guns too

I love serbia. but srs pljeskavica is the SUPERIOR burger choice and it makes me sad it's not more popular while crapdonalds is nearing the power of a medium sized state

I never experienced really bad service tbqh. If my service is lacking I'll tip 15%. I live in NJ where there is a huge restaurant market and plenty of people looking for work so waiters know how easily replaceable they are here

>not calling him by his native name Guðmundsdóttir
>sheeeeeeeeeeeeiiit, you told him Guðmundsdóttir!

>Tipping at a takeaway

Pls tell me you're memeing lads

>but you realize she really doesn't care about you and just cares about your wallet

women general?

This guy knows.

do women even like cute boys or are they only after social status

cuz sometimes I legit feel all those ads with handsome men are just targeted towards other men

May I commend you on your excellent trips.

If tipping is more or less mandatory why don't restaurant owners just cut the crap and put prices up 15 or 20%?

>paying more money when the restaurant should've been paying that in the first place

Fucking Americunts wanting more.

there's a restaurant in my town that has an extra serving fee but it's so tiny I tip anyway

They do for big parties but any time prices are raised in America people sperg the fuck out

only acceptable at places like sonic where a carhop brings you food

>raise prices
>sperg the fuck out
>everyone voluntarily pays more anyway
I don't think I'll ever understand

>he's never McGangbang'd

nigger you are not living life the way God intended

Some places, especially places where tourists visit, like Miami or Orlando, have tips calculated into your bill before it gets to you.