youtube.com/watch?v=8qse8LJmPV8
imdb.com/list/ls063738147/
twitter.com/Chris_Stuckmann/status/758894706424098820
youtube.com/watch?v=8PS7CgXHxps
youtu.be/j7XKrPjy-wA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Waste your life away

That guy's a fucking pleb

Nothing more embarrassing to call yourself a connoisseur of film and exclusively enjoy capeshit being defecated into your mouth by Hollywood

sorry it was the first result when I googled "movie review"

I fucking hate Stuckman

>when he got BTFO by RLM and make a video about how absolutely ass-ravaged he was while claiming he wasn't ass -ravaged
so funny

>when he got BTFO by RLM

Do you have a link?

All they did was in one of the re:views I think they put a pic of stuckman on the screen and rich called him a prick, they did it with a few other big youtube reviewers to. Stuckman was the only one to make a video about him PM'ing them and unsubscribing to them, lols were had. I don't remember the specific videos but I'm sure another user will

TELL

I don't really watch internet critics or read other people's thoughts about a movie but this guy's thing is definitely not criticism.He's just talking about the movie and people like it I guess.It's like Cinemassacre monster madness reviews, there's a guy talking about something he's passionate about and you just watch it.It's like a friendly conversation.

BUT, that doesn't change the fact this fucker is a pseudo-intellectual.Only seen his OGF review and read his BvS fan-fic, both were fucking awful.

youtube.com/watch?v=8qse8LJmPV8
I love how legitimately sore he got over some innocent jokes about his shitty script and BLMs bantz

>zod's snapped neck

Honestly? Just watch something every day.

>this guy is a """"Top Critic"""" on RT
>people still take RT seriously

>go on r/films
>read what the general consensus is about an upcoming film
>watch said film (you don't really need to do this)
>write a review or film a vlog repeating the general consensus from r/film

you are now chris stuckmann

>this guy is a """"Top Critic"""" on RT
he isn't

Simply purchase Chris Stuckmann's book. Here is his list of the best films published this millennium.

imdb.com/list/ls063738147/

>very first movie is Force Awakens
Jesus. Also:
>Spider-Man 2

He looked dead

Memes aside, I've seen him go against the popular opinion before.

>spiderman 2.

Ok. It's not a bad film. But a must see film? Fuck no.

I don't think he bothered to think about that list. Has American psycho right at the beginning. Doesn't have the other two Nolan films. But has winter soldier and avengers. Has TFA at number one.

I think we all know angry joe is the best reviewer on YT

twitter.com/Chris_Stuckmann/status/758894706424098820

Watch the video. What a crybaby.

youtube.com/watch?v=8PS7CgXHxps

It's the first 30 seconds of this. They weren't even talking about him.

Watch every movie that gets released at your local box office, go to every film festival, and act like you know what you're talking about. Film school is a plus.

>26 minute video explaining why he's not upset about people making fun of him
God damn. He acts like he's speaking at a funeral too. I think this guy has a persecution complex.

I like Jeremy jahns.

Man, that list is the definition of generic and mainstream, as expected.

Stuckmann > RedditLetterMedia

this is not even an argument

you're right it's not an argument, just a retarded, shitpost thing to say.

Both are shit, pandering to two-digits IQ people and pretentious redditors respectively.
However if I was asked who's the most insufferable autistic cunt, I'd go with Stuckmann.

youtu.be/j7XKrPjy-wA

grade A autisim

The thumbnail alone is enough scare me

>putting a "directed by" on the ending of a 3-minute skit

Dang the pretentiousness on this guy.

>from the mind that brought you tell that to Zod's snapped neck

Can you get more autistic?

>this stupid fuck is more succesful than you
>both kek and cry

That list is beyond garbage.

Anyone can call themselves a movie buff. Why dedicate your time to becoming such a low-tier title? Movies are such a fantastic medium and we're all so lucky to live in a time where such great ones are made, just live your life and study the art as you go.

They were probably reffering to ArmouredSkeptic, who is the only prick that uses a red background and chairs just like their set-up, and that idiot Chris got so butthurt because he's autistic and can't pick-up personal jokes

First step, get a wife who's a movie buff