What the FUCK is his problem?

What the FUCK is his problem?

He is a nigger. They always have ''problem''

why does everyone here make fun of niggers when most of the people here are jobless NEETs and virgins?

you answered your own question there son

he became disillusioned from his master's hypocrisy

Because at least they aren't niggers.

Wut?

has trouble pronouncing his own name

He's a monster. What he does is evil. he has no illusions about it, but it must be done.

Who is jared and why is he JUST?

>jobless NEETs

If you call someone neet you don't need to say jobless. It's redundant.

Too many sorcerers.
>plebs not watching after credits scenes

No but I did watch it. I still don't get it.

I only saw the convo with Thor, was there another one?

Yes

He went from lawful good to lawful neutral to lawful evil. That was his arc.

Goddamnit. Can somebody get me up to speed to what happens in the after after credit clip.

Yes, he stole the hispanic's magic mojo that he used to make himself not a gimp.

Mordo finds Pangborn and steals his magic, turning him back into a cripple

Why? That's awful. Why would he do that. He was just living his life, low key, playing basketball and shit,

>Why?
He thinks the problem is that there are too much magic users out there, so he is removing them

Mordo has a very rigid worldview. Doing something dangerous like sucking Dormammu's cock for eternal life or Groundhogging the timeless wizard god into submission breaks his worldview in the worst way possible, and to Mordo if you do these things means that you are just as evil as Kaecilius and Dormammu.

Why not remove himself too

But shit, he was just keeping himself up. I liked Mordo but this is just retarded.
Fucking Mordo.

Hitler was of Jewish heritage, do you think he was just going to walk into the gas chambers himself?

>remove himself thus only removing one magic user or
>start removing as many other magic users as he can

Simple math.