Why are american stadiums so soulless and without character?

why are american stadiums so soulless and without character?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NuQjYHlIGU8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>character
That is quite possibly the most retarded and arbitrary construct anyone has ever thought of.

Because Americans are soulless and without chsracter

Bad stadium to talk about

what? that view is great! the english might have invented the level of fandom we are used to day but americans perfected it.

teams represent nothing, they can even moe from a city to another and shit.

plus sports are shit

Look at boreball stadiums if you want to see some character.

Baseball stadiums aren't, but almost every NFL stadium certainly is. College is 50/50

Because American sports are about making money.

I can't think of anything more pathetic besides getting "pantsed" in high school in front of all the Stacies than pretending you have anything in common with the casuals around the building and chanting some faggy song

School spirit is fun breh.

There is no such thing as a "soul."

I can: you

>stadium for teens as an example

The muslim infested shithole of France everyone.
Get back to prayer, muhammad.

so which ugly identishit concrete bowl is this?

They recently started to build their stadiums/arenas Euro-style with a roof and all tho to be fair

Texans (I think in Dallas?) for example recently built an arena that looks very euro

Your mother's massive crevice of a vagina

That's a picture of a college football stadium retard, college teams don't move.

>fits tens of thousands of people
Damn, Mario, your mom really is a whore.

Because they aren't attached to the team

In the rest of the world the sport culture is waaaay different, we have clubs, with actual club members and clubs were you literally attend and go swim in the pool, chat with the lads, have lunch, etc. These clubs happen to have sport teams who compite on pro level, but they represent the club. The club members vote for the club president and he's the one making the transfers for the teams, etc

Also, American teams don't have youth academies like in the rest of the world, they pick their players from universities, so players are not really attached to the club, they are just mercenaries. In the rest of the world you have kids playing for the same club since they are 12 years old, see Messi

Long story short, Americans only see sports as a bussiness, for the rest of the world it's more than that

youtube.com/watch?v=NuQjYHlIGU8

i like baseball stadiums

Great post, American sports teams are just moveable malleable franchises set up to sell shit to fat, circumcised, white trash who only get one week of paid holiday a year.

Rose Bowl in Pasadena, California.

Pasadena is actually one of the most cultured cities in the US btw. Many museums and it has Cal Tech, one of the top 5 universities in the world.

ameripoops BTFO

>Americans only care about money

Ah yes. Because the EPL is just so frugal with its emphasis on club loyalty and teams like Chelsea and Man City have always been good without spending like crazy.

That's how American ownership certainly looks at it. However, I would say the disparity of "love' Americans have for their home teams and the amount of "love" Yuros have probably isn't as far out as you make it to be.

This thread again

>Soccer players aren't mercenaries for there clubs

Are you serious?

That sounds awesome, what clubs are like that?

Soulless and without character are what the poor use to convince themselves their tiny shitholes can compete and since America is rich and you people aren't

Because amerifats are plastic and fake

Football stadiums suck. Look at baseball parks if you want character.

and that makes mexifats what? poor and "real"?

Rose Bowl presented by AT&T (1999–2002)
Rose Bowl presented by PlayStation 2 (2003)
Rose Bowl presented by Citi (2004–2010)
Rose Bowl presented by Vizio (2011–2014)
The Rose Bowl presented by Northwestern Mutual(currently)

>In the rest of the world the sport culture is waaaay different, we have clubs, with actual club members and clubs were you literally attend and go swim in the pool, chat with the lads, have lunch, etc. These clubs happen to have sport teams who compite on pro level, but they represent the club

wat

This isnt true

Imagine being a faggot from Yurop, literally Mohammad's bitch and loving it

Thank God their isn't money in soccer, little spic bitch

>t. Country whose league has been bought out by sandniggers

I can't explain it to you because you will never understand it

Kids here join a club at the age of 8 and literally grow up in the club, they study in the club and sleep there, literally live there

Players and fans have a bound to clubs Americans will never understand. Not saying we are better or worse, just saying we are different

Literally all Latin American, East European and some Western European clubs

Not sure about Africa and Asia

I appreciate it but...wow they join a club at 8, join a bigger club in the country at 15, join a small European club at 18, join a mid-sized club at 21, join a big club at 23, join Real at 26, either "make it" or go back to another big club at 28

>not saying we are better or worse

you kidding me paco, you and your shithole country and """"""""""culture""""""""""" are worse in every way

please stick to your containment povertyball threads

Another difference with American sports

In handegg if you don't make it to an NFL team you are pretty much fucked, you can't play the sport again in your life and your dream of becoming a pro player dies at age 18-19

In football you can play for a 3rd or 4th division club and still make a living

why so agressive

>mfw a yuro tried to act tough because he treated a kiddie soccer rivalry as a war while the US was off fighting real wars

The pirates are pretty weak,but their stadium is on point.

>soulless
>without character
>see pic
It's time to give France a taste of FREEDOM