"When it comes to Hollywood, very few stories are targeted to red states...

"When it comes to Hollywood, very few stories are targeted to red states, a population that is underserved by the studios. That’s why when a film like “American Sniper” or “The Blind Side” succeeds, it does so because it draws more conservative populations that don’t regularly go the multiplexes. It probably wouldn’t be a stretch to call “Batman v Superman” a movie for conservatives, too — or at least a movies with themes that members of the GOP can get behind. Batman takes the law in his own hands, even when the police distrust his ability to use his unfettered weapons for good."

"It’s also convenient that one of “Batman v Superman’s” central antagonists (other than Luthor) is a Democratic senator from Kentucky. Played by Holly Hunter, she represents a bureaucrat who is trying to restrict Superman — by growing big government. While director Zack Snyder may not have embedded his popcorn tentpole with far-reaching political insights, the movie beats the drums of national pride and demonizes mysterious terrorist threats. Then there’s Superman himself: a squeaky clean symbol of Americana whose feet and back are literally draped in red."

"That’s not to say that “Batman v Superman” made boatloads of money solely from Republican ticket buyers. But it’s interesting to note how the harder the press attacked the movie, the better it seemed to do. Movies with scathing reviews can sometimes still survive at the box office. But that’s becoming less common in a real-time Twitter universe — where bad buzz can quickly tank a project like last summer’s “Fantastic Four.” Some critics went so far as to label “Batman v Superman” as an even bigger disappointment than 2011’s “The Green Lantern,” starring Ryan Reynolds. What’s different about “Batman v Superman” is that, like Trump voters, fanboys say that media narrative about the movie is wrong (the movie was handed a relatively average B CinemaScore)."

>BvS is too conservative let's all give it bad ratings

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2016/film/news/batman-v-superman-donald-trump-reviews-1201740341/
youtube.com/watch?v=OV9p348boM0
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1479237120086.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Source
variety.com/2016/film/news/batman-v-superman-donald-trump-reviews-1201740341/

>"It’s also convenient that one of “Batman v Superman’s” central antagonists (other than Luthor) is a Democratic senator from Kentucky

But she's mainly the central enemy of the main antagonists, did these guys watch the movie before writting these cuck pieces?

I piss on journalists and critics. I'm glad Trump won just so their lies would get exposed. BvS played with fire and paid the ultimate price for it.

Yeah I'm sure red states loved watching a Muslim Batman stomp on the face of Superman.

>that last paragraph
RT should be solely Armond White reviews and nothing else.

Snyder's Batman doesn't reflect Batman's actor.

Better than a cuckold captain america

So all those goons he murdered weren't in the name of Allah?

Could you imagine if black panther flops. I can't wait for all the buzzfeed and huffpost articles about how this a product of trump's America

Batman v Superman is the Trump of Comic Book movies
Jewish Super Hero dies and wealthy man takes charge of America's Defense Force team with the biggest heroes in America

>Captain America: Civil War is the Hillary of Comic Book Movies
It was a Sokovian hacker all along and destroys America's Defense Force

I kek'd too hard

Man has online journalism always been shitty

>if black panther flops
I guarentee it will in china at least

BvS pokes fun at the exact same mentality that drove journalists to bash it. But they lack the self-awareness to realize it. Sort of like how they lacked the self-awarenes to realize that Trump won because people weren't buying their bullshit. People fear what they don't understand. And for Snyder's recent films, that has become more true than ever.

Sweet justice.

It may not flop, but it will be Disney marvel's lowest grosser

What did critics mean by this?

Women are funny, get over it.

Jim seems like a total bro

Damn Clark's mom is hot

Hotter than Lois desu

im literally starting this up right now, i would have never watched this movie if it wasnt for these leftist reviews.

This is gonna be turned up to the max in the coming years. Every film that doesn't actively promote multiculturalism and LGBBQs is the Donald Trump of movies.

Batman v Superman is far less conservative than the libertarian fantasy of Civil War

In fact, BvS is a movie about how reactionary conservatism, egged on by an amoral tech-savvy narcissist, attains a phyrric victory over progressivism that delivers the planet into an impending apocalyptic disaster.

You could say that Snyder and Terrio really did tap into the zeitgeist, and dipshits in their faux-liberal bubble just didn't want to see it

Reminder We were lied to by the msm of the Internet. It is quite literally the clinton foundation of films

seriously think about it

the whole martha scene makes sense then
>what do americlaps love more than fucking their sister and apple pie? their moms
>who do americans hate and have been told to hate for decades? russians something the clinton corp also hates and pushed heavily this year
>the first part is also why mexicans love it too
>then you have ben as batman. what was the big thing about ben last year? his love for muslims and nonwhites something the clinton corp also loves
>ceo is a chink now too - trump has been against them and bad mouthing them the whole year

>dem got damned trump voters REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee

So glad you worthless faggots got BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

They were pretty clearly done for Jesus Christ.

Daily reminder that Trump is the closest thing we'll ever have to Bruce Wayne.
youtube.com/watch?v=OV9p348boM0

Nah man, nah.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1479237120086.webm

He is our rejected hero.

Not need to remind me.

That was a pretty nice read. Agreeable.

>this faggot still trying to push this bullshit when we all have screencaps of Evans crying in his cuckshed becaues Hitlery lost

Rotten tomatoes should filter by republican/Democrat I don't care about SJW lefty opinions.

Ghostbusters without lefty SJW critics is worse score than fantastic 4 guaranteed .

>He is our rejected hero.
he's the hero America deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Knight.

So this is a professional critique... whoa

>>BvS is too conservative let's all give it bad ratings
They all liked the Dark Knight and it was more conservative, they probably just didn't like it because it was bad.

>only one side can push an agenda
Is this a j
>147xxxx reaction image
Hi ctr you already lost

>They all liked the Dark Knight and it was more conservative,

It wasn't though

OMG

Good post

They'll put a favourite like Bucky in it to draw crowds.

It was bad though. Caine's Alfred talked like a retard. Bale's Batman talked and moved like a retard. Nolan is a retard.

Film critics are still journalists, hence crushing majority Democucks.

Every time Amy Schumer talks about her vagina, I lose my fucking mind.

Nice

ITT: articles written by people who haven't seen the target film?

Didn't Affleck rewrite the script on the set wearing the batsuit? Terrio was brought by Affleck, they worked together on Argo.

So I'm not alone. I voted for trump to spite the media.

>reading into political motifs from comic book movies

Pretty pathetic

Hollywood would prefer to vet their scripts so it appeals to the Chinese rather than Republicans.

Not every comic book-derived film strives for Marvels low standards.

I hope our new President purges these commie fucks from Hollywood