Who else here saw the AJJ show last night?

Who else here saw the AJJ show last night?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p0bRmpYqvmY
youtube.com/watch?v=UcZzlPGnKdU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nu male: the band

what a buncha numales

It was a fun show.

Me! I was the kid drinking soymilk!!!! :3333

>using your cis male privilege to go to shows instead of giving your money, your car, and your house to people of color

Ha! AJJ, or should I say ANDREW JACKSON JIHAD (those cucks!!!) is a band for only numale soyboys, I, a REAL MAN who drinks 2% MILK ONLY enjoy MANLY artists like RADIOHEAD and CARLY RAE JEPSEN

i was out there in 2007 watching this fuck whine his ass off in multipurpose-free-anarcho-communispaces. what the fuck;s he doin wearing a buttons shirt what a sell out

Hah numale KEK SOYBOYS am i right?

Soy and numale aside, folk punk still sucks.

People don't insult you for free, adapting and being unfaithful to your own morals is fucking pathetic. Is a sign of a weak mind and soul. Cringe.
Even Carly is not a manipulative person as those idiots.

lol this

The Violent Femmes debut is okay though

They might be whatever buzzwords you people are calling them, but it was still a damn good show. Treasure Mammal also played.

I was at their show in Dallas. The treasure mammal show was so bizzare. AJJ is also my very favorite of the bands Sup Forums calls soyboys

band with only one good song core
youtube.com/watch?v=p0bRmpYqvmY

Yeah, but numale and soy is still valid.

I refuse to listen to them ever since they changed their name to AJJ even though I was already calling them that so this doesn't actually affect me in the slightest. But it's the principle of the matter.

ooga booga i have peepee: the post

More like vajayjay fuck these pussies. Only homeless people like folk punk, soy bean.

Was it good? I wanted to go.

why don't artists like ajj and mischief brew feel bad for poisoning the minds of the youth?

they are just as much indoctrinated puppets as the people they brainwash

>make songs about throwing rocks at retards
>changes their name as a way to not offend anyone

To be fair retards don't have souls

pre-knife man ajj fucking slaps, and no amount of redditors crying soyboy will ever change that

It was great. I got beer spilled all over me in the mosh pit and Treasure Mammal was cool as fuck. I got to meet Sean Bonnette as well.

I was at the Asheville show a while back. Despite the shitty crowd, it was an amazing show. By far my favorite live band so far, even if it was just Sean and Ben

Did anyone go to one of their shows where they played with Fishboy? They were super good, especially for a band I had no expectations for.

knife man is their magnum opus tho

Should change their name to The Bugmen

it's mangum

>ctrl+f ''numale''
>10 results

Yeah, I took my wife's son to see them
lol new males hahahaha muh soyboy bugman

>not understanding irony

>ctrl+F "soy"
>9 results

to everyone ITT referring to the band by their original name: please don't. It is offensive to Muslims and other soyboys like myself. thank you.

I gave that girl from treasure mammal a fidget spinner.

youtube.com/watch?v=UcZzlPGnKdU

wow that guy in the middle has to have the most punchable face in existence

He's actually a really cool dude despite his nu-male appearance.

idk man look at that smug ass expression

Maybe he is just an anime girl.