If you were to receive 1 million dollars after...

If you were to receive 1 million dollars after, would you let Donald Trump do whatever he wants to you every night for a week?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HvIBGmqrQdY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

After some negotiation I might consider it.

No, I wouldn't let him prep me.

Yes, I would do it for free, but I respect capitalism too much to decline the money.

No limits Mr. President. I want you to hit all the walls.

trump is daddy
daddy is trump

Seriously? Every night for a week? Fuck, I would do it for free to get to spend that much time with him.

FUCK
THAT

>If you were to receive 1 million dollars

We do it for free!

My asshole is yours Mr. Trump

To even insinuate that The God-King fancies other men is an insult and should be grounds for treason and slander.

I doubt that Mr. Trump would do anything left to me.

youtu.be/HvIBGmqrQdY

I'd rather be homeless.

Hell yes.

FYI I hear he's well-endowed. In all seriousness, a friend of my Mom's sister is married to a rich guy in LA and she knows Marla Maples. That's what the drunken girls night out revealed a while back.

Plus it would just be fun to sit around eating cheeseburgers and shitposting, discussing news of the world and gossip. I bet he knows soooo much dirt.

Well first off, Trump is not gay.
And second off, he has a 10/10 supermodel wife.

Why the fuck do you faggoty ass autistic degenerate neets think that he'd want to have sex with you?

You guys are seriously gay.

maybe he would like the "passable" traps on here

What like organizing files and shit? I'm down. I'll do it for the experience.

honestly, i don't even need the million to let that happen.

Get paid $1m for trump to make me great seven times? Sign me up

>Donald trump will never whisper "you're hired" into your ear after filling your anus with sperm

Trump would probably put me to work.

Like, non sexual work. He would motivate me to improve my life. Anything else would be out of character.

Getting one million dollars for this ischeating.

>anons will let a 70 year old man have his way in their asses for F R E E just because they agree with him and hopes he wins the presidential candidacy
cannot make this up people

>that capitalization

Disgusting.

>he wouldn't
What are you, gay?