twitter.com/IDFSpokesperson/status/881257970453098496
youtube.com/watch?v=O16JP0YRKv4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

russia y u do dis

Russia 1
USA and NATO puppets 0

Liberals mad as fuck right now

>Iran confirms

yeah i'll believe them :dDD and i'll thank russia when they pull that k*rdish cock out of their mouth.

Thank you Russia

Liberal here. I'm good with this. Why should I be mad?

Mashallah

Thank you Russia!

It's like the 28th time he's dead

Because a muslim is dead (apparently)

wahhabies and their dogs (usa, israel and eu) 0
Mother Russia ∞

>iran confirms
Lmao.

ISIS is kill.

For reference, this happened in about a month

Red = Assad
Green = FSA
Black = ISIS

Who is Yellow?

>Who is Yellow?
Syrian Kurds and their Arab allies

wtf what are kurds doing in Northern Syria? I thought that they were in Iraq only?

This will solve nothing, they will continue to spread across the world doing even more terror acts in civil European countries

aryan confederation
they're the good guys

>that little ISIS area bordering the Israeli occupied Golan Heights
Hmmmmmmm

who's next?

They control all of northern Syria and Iraq. There also US air bases in KUrdish Syria and they have political support in Iraq. Needless to say, Kurdistan actually becoming a reality is pretty high

Russia is supporting the murderer Assad and murdering moderate rebels like Abu Bakr without trial.
I hope USA will put a stop to Russian evildoing

>Iran confirm
yeah dude, just like "Iran" offcials claimed their missiles hit ISIS bases right on target

..........which is not

It's not just Iran confirms. Also ISIS confirmed this.

but he was a terrorist
dead terrorists are good, right?

This is like the 5th time this guy is "definitely" dead

I'm liberal as fuck on almost everything but I'm not one of those, m8. I believe in compassion toward my fellow man but I hate all religions equally. And fuck terrorists.

"""In airstrike"""

Kurds are also in charge of the eastern part of turkey basically. With the support of the US we can hope that they will finally get their own state and it might be quite big (northern syria, huge part of iraq and eastern turkey).
I don't really like either of those cunts but the kurds seem like the lesser evil, and they are also pro-american and quite moderate so at least Nato can make deals with them and be allies with them.
I really hope Kurdistan will happen, this way the middle east will definitely become much more stable and safe.

>Moderate rebels

How can they just act like there's nothing going on while there's literally missiles, SVBIEDS and tanks blowing everything all around?

He is immune to explosions

Latakia is the safest place in Syria.

First time I've heard "definitely".

turks won't allow it

Moscow.

Nah. They will lose afrin very soon and rojova in future. They may have state in iraq.

actually he was killed by us

kek, just let them have some of your bumfuck land in Eastern Turkey

>I'm liberal as fuck
>but I hate all religions equally
That's not very liberal.

Oh wait, I forgot liberalism now meant "everything I personally don't like should be banned and everything I do like should be provided for free by the government."

This is true. I ordered it.

>t. Michael "Give her the" D. Higgins

>definitely

Ummm you meant since Jan 2017

>ISIS confirmed this
source

>Abu Bakr Al-Memey
>muslim

>mommy
>russia
these 2 words put next to each other have a weird effect on me

It depends on how much support the USA will provide for them and how much America really wants independent Kurdistan to exist and eastern Turkey to be a part of it.

Trump will be shocked when Hezbollah takes over Iraq and Russia stations aircraft in Baghdad.

He's not talking about botom-barrel, water carrying people who identify themselves as liberals but about the liberal elite un politics or the media.

Probably.

>ISIS about to get militarily eradicated
>''hurr the caliphate was never a serious idea or plan durrr''

not all libtards shitlord

great success
another 1.6 billion to go

USA killed him.

It fits the narrative

it doesn't matter, you can destroy their territory all you want, as long as wahabism and salafism still exist, this plague will never stop, they'll just be reborn somewhere else in another way

as an example it's spreading like wildfire in sahel and subsharian africa

he's a weeb, he can't die even if you kill him

>implying they're not muslims

nah.
based Jews are already destroying Assad's troops, and when isis will finally be finished pro-assad army and the russians get kicked out of the middle east forever along with hizbollah.
twitter.com/IDFSpokesperson/status/881257970453098496

Because of the Russian base. If anyone bombs there they'll start WW3.

Or Philipines.

youtube.com/watch?v=O16JP0YRKv4

Why do Turks hate the Kurds so much? I get that the ones in Turkey sponsor terrorism but why do you hate a bunch of poor dirt farmers trying to protect their land from ISIS?

Thanks Russia.

>tfw our leaders haven't put aside their butthurt and collaborated with the russians to do joint airstrikes or even ground operations against ISIS
disappoint

turks are just evil by nature.

>If anyone bombs there they'll start WW3.
lmao no they won't because they would lose that war and everyone (including the russian government of course) understands it

nice proxy Ivan

>evil
replace that with braindead and it fits

Nice proxy, Taras.

>green areas shrinking

They've helped a lot with ISIS. I feel like they deserve a piece of Syria. Assad would be very wise to give it to them, he needs friends.

Nothing changed really.

excessive force against peaceful muslim refugees, it was an islamophobic bombing done by racist white males, Abu Bakr al Baghdaddy isn't alive anymore to pound the glory of Allah into your progressive little boipucci etc

>iran confirms it
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha