HE FELL FOR THE CLINTON RAPE MEME

HE FELL FOR THE CLINTON RAPE MEME

Why don't you dumb fucks try FACT-CHECKING next time? Snopes literally debunked this shit a month ago.

snopes.com/hillary-clinton-freed-child-rapist-laughed-about-it/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4
youtube.com/watch?v=fbh85GMbEss
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hey guys, reddit-dude here! :-)

i donated the will my grandfather left me, 500 dollars, over the course of Senator Bernie Sanders campaign. Do I feel foolish for doing so? Nah, I'm sure some of you have donated to other people like Hillary or the other guy *cringes*... I just wanted to come here to not really get in a fight, but maybe to suggest to you to, heh, idk, open your eyes to the real world. Bernie would've made things better, yo :) Why did you guys pick Hillary to run against..

Anyway, I'm still going to vote for Bernie, I even have my made up imaginary ballot here.

Anyway, I'm going to go back to my more educated corner of the internet, reddit, so ok 4chaners!

We can be friends, just different opinions (and yours is wrong XD)

Cheers!

edit: I heard you guys like rare pepes, so heres a pepe XD

>Implying Snopes is not two Jews and their fur-baby googling shit.

>Oy gevalt, let me check your facts.

>Mixture
wat

Well it's not like the majority of that is on tape proving the opposite of what you claim
Oh wait.
youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4

>RAPE
>FUN & FUNNY STUFF TO THE CLINTONS

Former Berniebot now supporting Trump.

Would die before I voted for that evil bitch Shillary

LOoks like I found a topic 4 chan does not like.

Us doing a citizens arrest on Hillary. for treason.

youtube.com/watch?v=fbh85GMbEss

Hmmm

>denying something that is on tape

wait wut?

>believing anything on Sup Forums
did you know gullible isnt in the dictionary?

That's one of the twenty stories.
Glad you bribed snopes to (((correct the record))).
It didn't beat preponderance of evidence.
1/20

>0.01 shekels have been deposited into your account

why is there 2 identical threads with the same images posted?

sometimes you need to work extra hard to correct the record

its a shill. they got told what to post and they hope to make enough to buy a cheese burger... one day if they ever get paid lmao

where's the fucking pepe

doesn't matter that shit is blowing up on facebook and shit, my gf is a normie and she showed me some macro that looks like it's been posted here probably.
she has 2 million people visit her page a day

>Clinton laughed about the unreliable nature of polygraphs, not the case's outcome;

These fucking shills. I can't believe what I'm reading. Clinton laughing about the unreliability is exactly her admitting she knew the man was guilty because him passing it told her they were not reliable. That's what the image Snopes has up there actually says.

They're trying to Jew out of this fact by making it about the actual court case.

BUT TRUMPS A RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>SNOPES
>REFERENCED AS AN ACTUAL SOURCE
>TWO KIKES FACT CHECKING NEWS ARTICLES AND CLAIMING TO BE THE DEFINER OF TRUTH

Well I wonder what there source is

>EXAMPLE: [Collected via e-mail and Internet, May 2016]